Why from scale in the kettle need to get rid
The rate of formation of salt sediments depends on the quality of water. The higher the rigidity rate, the faster the scale settles on the electric heater and the walls of the device.
Care for such a technique should be timely because:
- Under the layer of lime raids, rust is formed, which destroys the metal;
- Skip has a low thermal conductivity, while blocking the water contact with the age. The device to heat the liquid to the necessary temperature, you have to work for wear, it reduces its life;
- Under the influence of high temperatures, lime deposits worsen the taste quality of water;
- Over time, excess salts that inevitably fall into the body with water can have a negative impact on the operation of the excretory system, kidneys, bones and joints.
Skype can adversely affect not only the kitchen appliances, but also on the human body
Prevention of boiling in the kettle
The number of procedures for deliverance from salt sediments can be significantly reduced if you comply with simple recommendations:
- It is impossible to boil the same water more than once.
- Do not leave the water in the kettle. After cooling, it can be poured into a decanter.
- Well, if after using the device will be rinsed with running water and softer cloth.
- It is not recommended to use conventional tap water to boil. Reduce the calcining process will help filter or using bottled water.
- It is necessary to carry out a timely cleaning of lime deposits, not allowing the accumulation of a large layer of scale.
Much easier to cope with a small amount of sediment, so you should not postpone this procedure
How to avoid damage kettle when cleaning from scale
It is believed that cleaning the kettle with citric acid or any other gearial means is saferring procedures using special chemical concentrates. Therefore, first of all, it is recommended to use those cleaners who have in the kitchen of any mistress: lemon acid, soda, vinegar, lemon, etc. Most often, they effectively remove fresh thoughts in the kettle. How to remove a thick layer of deposits, which is not amenable to cleaning folk remedies? In this case, strong chemical compositions may come to the rescue.
When using special funds it is worth paying special attention to their composition. In this case, it is important to comply with general recommendations:
- To clean the inner surface of the device, metal brushes and abrasive cleaning agents cannot be used.
- Do not allow the formation of a thick layer of scale.
- When dealing with strong limeton, you can use several funds in the complex.
- When using special chemical compounds before cleaning the kettle from scale, it is necessary to carefully read the attached instruction and dosage of the substance.
How often it is necessary to clean the kettle
The frequency of the procedure depends on the nature of the operation of the instrument and quality of water. With soft or filtered water, the procedure is carried out enough once every 1.5-2 months. If the water is too hard, it will take to clean the device 1-2 times a month, as needed.
The rate of formation of lime deposits directly depends on the composition of water
How to clean the kettle from scale at home
When preparing for the procedure, it is important to consider the materials from which the kettle is made. Not all of the listed options are universal. For example, electrical appliances manufacturers do not recommend using table vinegar for these purposes, or the more mixing it with soda and lemon concentrate. When, when cleaning a conventional metal vessel, this option is quite acceptable. Ways to get rid of scale in kettle using folk agents, several. Everyone can choose the optimal option for its instrument.
How to clean the kettle from the scale of citric acid
Lemon acid is a fairly effective means of scale in a kettle, which is suitable for both metal and electrical appliances. Before boiling a teapot with citric acid, it is necessary:
- Pour clean filtered water into the kettle;
- add citric acid powder;
- Run the boiling process.
After the reserved time, the water with a detached precipitate is poured, the device is washed and wiped out dry.
Lemon acid is the most popular remedy for scale. Do not everyone know how much lemonic acid needs to clean the kettle. The amount of powder depends on the volume of the device and the thickness of the sediment. Most often, the solution is prepared from the calculation of 20-25 g per 1 liter. Thus, depending on the degree of contamination, 1-2 pb is required by 1.7-2 liters (two tablespoons with a slide).
Lemon in the fight against scale
Such an option how to clean the electric kettle from scale using a conventional lemon is also considered universal and simple way. This citrus will not only help return the kitchen utensils the primordial appearance, but also give a refreshing fragrance. For the procedure, it is sufficient to boil the water with the addition of several lemon poles.
How to clean the kettle from the scale of vinegar
If lemon or citric acid may not be, then the table vinegar, as a rule, is in each kitchen. It is also an effective means in the fight against salt sediments on the surface of the device. But it is best to use it to clean the metal dishes.
Table vinegar can not be used to clean the scale of electrical appliances. The concentration of the mixture is 1 liter of water 100 ml of vinegar solution of 9%. The solution flooded into the kettle must be put on a slow fire so that the booster process is unprecedented. After you can leave the solution in the kettle for 1 hour. If the sediment did not fully move, but only became soft, it is recommended to wash the surface with a soft cloth, and then repeat the procedure. Before applying the appliance, it is necessary to boil ordinary water twice in it and thoroughly rinse under running water.
Soda against lime
Due to the peculiarities of their composition, the food soda is quite effective and, most importantly, the budget option, how to remove scale in the kettle. In addition, it acts an excellent antiseptic for dishes and does not have a negative impact on the human body. It has been proven that the soda is more gently affecting the surface, unlike vinegar or lemon, which dissolve solid precipitate. The same version of the reagent softens and breaks the lime tax, thereby softer acting on the walls and the electric heater of the instrument.
In cases with an old scale, soda can be used in conjunction with citric acid in the same proportions. For cleaning soda it is necessary:
- Add to a complete vessel with clean water. An ordinary food soda from the calculation is one tablespoon with a slide (25 g) per 1 liter of water;
- bring the solution to a boil;
- Leave for two hours.
After the inner surface of the device is washed under running water, and the remains of scale are removed with a soft sponge.
Vinegar + Soda - an effective mixture against scale in kettle
This is a great tool, how to wash the kettle from the thick layer of scale. But this concentrate can be used only in conventional metal teapots.
Food soda together with other reagents at times increases its action. The procedure is carried out in two stages:
- Boiling solution prepared from the calculation of 1 tbsp. l. Soda per 1 l of clean water.
- Boiling solution prepared from the calculation of 50 ml of vinegar on 2 liters of clean water.
Each boiling concentrate should be left for 1 hour. After the procedure, the kettle is washed under running water.
Coca-Cola against lime deposits
An excellent way is not only for getting rid of a lime sediment, but also in the fight against rust. The use method is simple:
- degasses reagent;
- Pour into the kettle on 2/3;
- Rinse the device under running water.
Apple or Potato Cleaning - A good way to clean the kettle
Less efficient, but working option in the fight with a small amount of scale. Also, this method can be used as prophylactic measures. Suitable only for simple kettles. Mode of application:
- In the vessel filled with clean water, apple, pears or potato cleaning are added;
- The mixture is brought to a boil;
- defended 1-2 hours;
- After cooling, the mixture merges, the kettle is washed and boiled with clean water.
Lee will help brine from under cucumbers and tomato
Due to the brine from homemade cucumbers and tomato of vinegar or citric acid, it can also be used in the fight against scale. In addition to salt sediments, it copes with rust. For the result, it is enough to boil the brine and let it stand for a couple of hours.
Chemicals from scale in kettle, affordable
If not one of the proposed options than to clean the kettle from scale, it is not crowned with success, you can try special concentrated compositions. Judging by the reviews of users, the following means are most popular:
|Name||Price in rubles.||Form release|
Antynakipa from Frau Schmidt
"Antinakipin" from TM "Cinderella"
When choosing a tool, it is important to pay attention to the components that are included in its composition - it must be organic substances. Only in this case can ensure that the concentrate does not damage the inner surface and the detail of the device. Video - how to clean the kettle with citric acid:
In the electrical appliance, it is quickly going to scale, gradually increasing, it turns into deposits, which are becoming increasingly harder. Using the filter does not help too much. It is worth knowing how to clean the electric kettle from scale so as not to damage it and remove unnecessary clusters.
What is screaming and what it is dangerous
Most often in the kettle boil water from under the tap, which is tough due to salts impurities. When the liquid boils, carbon dioxide and the calcined salt, which creates a flap on the inner walls of the device, heating spirals. Even water that passes through the filter forms a precipitate. It is impossible to completely remove deposits, in view of which adverse effects may appear:
- The heat transfer is reduced by a water heating device;
- Water will heat up longer, the cost of electricity will increase;
- An increase in noise that makes an electric kettle during heating;
- Reception of water with deposits can provoke different acute and chronic diseases;
- Water acquires an unpleasant taste.
Many chemical elements after drinking tea mugs are settled in the human body in the form of a gray laid layer. Often, impurities are formed in scale, particles of which are not dissolved by the stomach juice.
Causes of scale formation in electric kettle
The appearance of plaque on the helix and the walls of the kettle is associated with the use of rigid water, in which a large number of salts are concentrated.
Calcium and magnesium salts form a precipitate and fall into tea with water. On the surface of the kettle, a favorable environment for breeding bacteria and other malicious agents is formed.
Deposits on the inner side reduce the service life of the device and over time lead to its breakdown.
Prevention of scale
Regular surface treatment of the kettle of the kettle from scale is necessary to extend its service life. Enamel is not affected by rust, and the spiral overheats and is corrosive.
After cleansing the device, the owner is pleasantly surprised by the fact that electricity consumption will be reduced.
Often the question arises how to clean the electric kettle from scale. To prevent excessive pollution, it is recommended to handle the kettle 1 time in 2 weeks. The hostess should familiarize himself with the simple rules that help reduce the appearance of deposits:
- Pour only purified water into the container;
- Overnight or when leaving for a day and more filling water;
- It is impossible to boil water 2 times. Salt formations are faster in the inner walls and spiral;
- After each boiling, the device needs to rinse.
It is recommended to take the device in the evening every day to rinse the device inside with a soft sponge.
Funds and ways to remove scale
It is important to know about the existing preparations, methods and means to cope with the layer of deposit at home. The raid is removed by one of two ways - mechanical and chemical. The first option implies certain physical efforts, as a result of which the water heating element or the kettle housing may be damaged.
Such formulations involve the use of safe mixes, powders, liquids. Clean the teapot can be:
- Food soda;
- Citric acid;
- Carbonated water;
Each of the options should be considered more. When choosing a vinegar to clean the instrument, it is important to abide care. Use acid 6 or 9%. This option is suitable for plastic, glass and steel teapots if there is a large layer of plaque. Recipe options:
- Puffed water into the electrical appliance on 2/3. The remaining part is poured by acid. Include kettle and bring to a boil. Then leave for a few hours so that the entire lime flight lag behind the surface;
- Fill the tank with one liter of water. They boil it, then 1.5 glasses of acetic acid are poured and the device is turned off. Leave for 1 hour. The water indicates an approximate amount - depends on the volume of the kettle. In any case, the proportions of liquid and acid 2 are observed.
If there are only 70% essence in the kitchen, you can use it. But be sure to dilute with water. In 1 cup poured 2 tbsp. l. vinegar. After applying these methods, it is necessary to thoroughly ventilate the room.
Food soda is a frequently used product in the house. Not everyone knows that it not only cleans the fat clusters well, but also fights. In the kettle, water is poured and poured a tablespoon of soda. Include the device and wait for its boiling. Then they give to stand about 30 minutes. At this time, the soda will enter the reaction with a flaw. It will only be left to pour water and launder the technique.
If the soda removed the deposits not completely, they use lemon acid. Put 1 large spoon and act as well - boiled, leave for a while and then washed.
If the scale became loose, then the acid can be not used. It is enough to wipe with a sponge.
Another safe way is to use cleaning fruits and vegetables. For this follow the instructions:
- Skins and peel are put into the electrical appliance;
- Pour water and bring up boiling;
- Give to stand 2 hours;
- Dry liquid and wash under the crane.
The carbonated drinks contain orthophosphorous, lemon and acetic acid. All components have cleansing qualities. In this way, pollution from glass teapots is effectively removed. But plastic devices can be painted, therefore, they use a walled gas.
Excellent drinks to remove scale is the sprite or Seven AP. Open the bank and leave it to ventilate to get rid of gases. Then water is transferred to the electrical appliance until the middle and bring to a boil. After that, the gas was poured and washed carefully the container.
Another way, how can I remove scale, is to use oxalic acid. A small amount of powder is poured into the technique, pour water to the mark "Maximum". Boil content, then disconnected and allowed to stand 5 minutes. The mixture is poured, the container must be washed under the crane and walk inside the soft sponge to remove the residues.
You can use the fresh sorrel. But there is a low concentration of acid in it, so the procedure will be necessary to repeat several times.
If the folk remedies did not help, then you can use special preparations to remove scale. Manufacturers produce funds in the form of liquids, spray, powder, tablets.
To clean the electric kettle from scale, it is impossible to use products with large abrasive particles - they can scratch the surface of the kettle, and this will lead to a serious scale of scale.
The procedure for cleaning an electrical appliance is similar to the above environmental methods. Each package always contains an instruction that you need to strictly follow.
Chemical compounds have the main advantage - the efficiency of descaling. This is due to the fact that such funds are designed specifically for dissolving deposits.
The principle of cleaning is simple and uncomplicated. The drug is poured or poured into the container, they are boiled. Upon completion of the process, the water is drained and rinsed with fresh. If we talk about concrete brands, the hostess is very praised by "Antinakipin". Instructions for use:
- Fall asleep powder into an electrical appliance, pour water to a maximum;
- Turn on the button and wait for boiling;
- Then the contents of the kettle are poured and washed with warm purulent water;
- Pouring water, boil it and pour it again. The procedure is repeated 3-4 times.
As a result, it was noted that scale on the instrument machine was removed by 100%. But at the bottom of the deposition practically did not go. The disadvantage of the drug relates its unpleasant smell.
One packaging "Anti-Nakipin" most often does not cope with the accumulated layer, so it is necessary to carry out a procedure 2-3 times. Before using the composition you need to wear gloves.
Effective are such chemicals as:
- "Anticpine" Deep cleaning "from Mister Dez;
- "Melt of scale";
- Major Domus.
These compositions can be found on sale at any household chemical store. Shopping drugs will help quickly get rid of the scale layer. But when used, it is necessary to adhere to security measures:
- Use the mixture in strict accordance with the instructions, accurately calculate the dosage;
- After completing the cleansing with household products, it is necessary to pour water, boil it and merge at least 3 times, this will help completely remove the remnants of the plaque.
A powerful tool is TOPPERR 3031. It removes the flight not only in electrical appliances, but also in other heating devices. The main advantage of the product is that it takes care of the details of the kettle, does not injure them. In addition, the means is completely non-toxic. Instructions for use TOPPERR 3031:
- One liter of water is poured into the container, 100-120 ml of the cleaning preparation are placed;
- Heat to 50ºС. Leave for dissolution for half an hour.;
- Then the water is drained, rinsed and boiled again;
Many hostess love the cleaner. When household methods do not cope, they use TopperR 3031.
How to clean the limestroke in the electric kettle of household chemicals
We will analyze the procedure for processing a plastic and metal kettle.
Clean plastic electric kettle from scale
To get rid of contamination in the plastic product, it is impossible to use soda and vinegar. But with the task perfectly cope with citric acid. The method is universal, it is suitable for both metal coatings and plastic.
If the kettle on the walls and spirals is noticeable noticeable layer of deposit, then water can not be boiled. It is necessary to measure 1 liter of pure water, pour 20 g of limons in crystalline in it, mix. The resulting mixture is transfused into the device and leave to dump. Most often enough 3-4 hours. Deposits should be lagging behind themselves.
If this did not happen, then you need to turn on the technique and wait for the boil. Now remove the whole scale will not be difficult.
How to clean the metal electric kettle
To avoid problems with the malfunctions in the work of the metal device, it is necessary to take care timely, to clean it. But if the scale was formed, it is recommended to use the instructions:
- Electrical appliance disconnect from the network. It is necessary that it is cooled;
- When cleaning, use a mechanical or chemical method. The first can complement the other. To get rid of cargo hand, brushes made of artificial bristles, wood, plastic, silicone. Treatment of the surface of the water heating element should be taken carefully, it is necessary to count the scale evenly. If deposits remain, the water will be unevenly heated, the energy consumption will increase, and the device can overcome. In no case can not be used by sandpaper or file - high probability spoil the metal coating. The next layer that will fall on the previous one, it will be very difficult to rub off;
- In the chemical method, acids are used, solvents. Treatment with means, depending on the concentration, can be regular or urgent radical;
- The device is equipped with a grid closer to the nose, which delays precipitation from penetration into the circle. This filter must be cleaned regularly.
Having completed rubbing the kettle from scale, it boils water twice in it. Rinsing occurs under running water.
When using tap water, the electric kettle is quickly covered by a layer of plaque. This is due to the fact that during boiling there are many salts, which are gradually settled on the walls of the device, the heating element. Do not everyone understand the seriousness of this problem. When contamination, the service life of the equipment is not only reduced, but also the human health deteriorates. It is important to timely process the inner surface of the electrical appliance.
Video: Cleaning the electric kettle from scale using vinegar
Even the use of the most modern water filters does not allow fully cleaning water from calcium and magnesium salts. . It is these minerals that form a lime layer, settling on the inner surface of the kettle.
As the plaque accumulates the device begins to warm the liquid, and the quality of drinking water is significantly reduced.
Learn how to quickly and effectively clean the electric kettle with appliant means and preparations of household chemicals.
Regardless of which the kettle in front of you is electric or metal for the slab - the care tips will be identical:
- Clean the device at least once a week so that you should not scrape too thick lime layer;
- Make the remnants of water from the kettle for the night, and in the morning pour a new portion;
- Apply only cleaning products with labeling "for kitchen and food equipment";
- The outer surface is cleaned with soft non-agrasive abrasives;
- Before hygiene events, turn off the device from the network (remove from the stove) and allow it to cool.
What is not recommended to do?
Disk heating elements of electric ketties can not be rubbed abrasive cleaning agents - Soda or powders. So you just harm the device.
For processing the inner surface, it is forbidden to use chemically active detergents. They not only damage the case of the device, but also can get into food and drink, which is fraught with health problems.
Any cleaning drugs can not be filled into the housing of the boiling teapot - the thermal reaction may be unpredictable. Metal washcloths and heroes for washing teapots are not suitable - They scratch the body of both metal and plastic models.
Important! In the process of washing the kettle, do not forget about the filter located on the spout. It also accumulates of scale, which should be regularly deleted.
What to use?
Processing is subject to both the inner and the outer surface of the heating device. Inside, as a rule, only lime flare accumulates, but Outside the housing is covered with dust, splashes and fat drops , also to be deleted.
What to wash inside?
It is allowed to deal with scale inside the kettle, only those facilities that are not dangerous to health are allowed. We are talking about components that are suitable for food or are used to prepare dishes.
It is soda and citric acid, carbonated drinks and vinegar, brine and fruit decoctions. Such folk remedies will definitely not harm their health - they are tested by time and safe.
And here Wash the teapot inside with aggressive chemicals is prohibited - You can easily choose.
To chemicals for cleaning the outer part of the case, too hard requirements are not presented.
An excellent means to wash the apparatus from a stainless steel will serve as an ordinary toothpaste.
A small amount is extruded on a toothbrush and locally rub polluted areas. If you need to clean the entire body, the paste can be applied to the rigid side of the sponge for washing the dishes and walk all over the area.
Toothpaste with ease will replace the food soda . A teapot is wiped with a tap-toteque in powder powder. This method is good for both metal and plastic aggregates.
Activated coal is another available and efficient means. 10-15 tablets need to be frozen into powder and apply for pre-dipped outer walls. To withstand about an hour and wash off with clean water.
The most effective funds from scale and recipes for them
Skip - the main enemy of any household heating device. In the arsenal of experienced owners there is a lot of proven folk recipes against the scale, which should be adherent.
Limonka performs excellent solvent , effectively destroying lime compounds.
How to clean the teapot lemon acid :
- Dial into the water instrument to about the level of scale.
- Fall asleep a lemon powder at the rate of 1 table. Spoon per 1 liter of liquid.
- Leave the acid to "work" for 4-5 hours.
- Make water with dissolved raid, rinse the kettle, score clean water into it and boil.
Tip! If the scale is solar, the kettle is boiled together with a solution of citric acid, and then again with clean water.
And lemon acid can help get rid of smell in the refrigerator, as written in this article.
Sodium bicarbonate, or simply food soda, is a unique component. It disinfects and cleanses the surface, breaks up the lime flaka, has bleaching and polishing properties.
How to get rid of scale with soda :
- Fill the teapot with water and add soda powder - 1 table. Spoon per 500 ml.
- Turn on the device and bring the solution to boiling.
- Leave fluid inside for another 20 minutes, then merge.
To remove a thick layer of scale, a soda solution is kept in the kettle to 2 hours, and if necessary, the entire procedure is repeated until the heating element is pure.
Food soda can also help and clean the electric oven from fat inside. The use of the calculated technical soda can help wash the oven from fat, detailed cleaning instructions are in this article.
Salt and soda
Strengthen cleansing properties of sodium bicarbonate will help cook salt.
The electric kettle falls asleep 1 large spoonful salt and 2 table. Spoons of soda and poured with water to the top mark.
It should be touched to a boil and not merge, and leave for 10-15 minutes so that the salt mixture could dissolve the scale.
Then, under running water, rinse the device, and remove the remnants of the plaque with a soft sponge. If scale rubbing badly, the boiling procedure is repeated again.
And yet, with the help of this recipe you can get rid of smell in a slow cooker.
Method number 1.
- The electric kettle is filled with cold water and pour vinegar. On each liter of fluid, 100 ml of table vinegar is required by a concentration of 9%. It is possible to replace it with acetic essence - it is more concentrated, so one tablespoon is enough per liter of water.
- Water boiled and leave for 10-15 minutes - during this time, the layer of scale will become more loose and it can be removed with a sponge under the jet of water.
- The kettle is rinsed several times to remove the smell of acid.
Method number 2.
- Water is poured into the container so that its level reached one-third.
- Add 2 table. Spoons of vinegar and one tablet of exorbitant ascorbic acid.
- The resulting solution is adjusted to a boil and defend for 25 minutes.
- Then the liquid is poured and washed with the inner surface from the residues of the solution.
Ascorbinka is effective with small lime deposits, but is suitable for frequent use.
Vinegar can also help and clean the refrigerator outside, detailed instructions here.
Effectively "works" brine, which contains vinegar - its action will be the same as the solution of acetic essence. Moreover Vinegar can be any - Wine, apple, table - It contains an acid that can eliminate a limescale.
Thanks to the solutions containing vinegar, the kettle is obtained not only to clean from scale, but also give it a shining shine.
The algorithm of actions is simple - brine is poured into the tank to the desired level and bring to a boil. It is necessary to wait for the hardening solution to cool and wash the tank with clean cool water.
Due to the spicy fragrance of the brine, the kettle will have to boil another or several times before neutralizing the smell.
The anti-referee properties of the soda are due to the content of carbon dioxide and orthophosphoric acid fighting with deposits of minerals. To this end, it is recommended to use colorless drinks like "sprite". Color soda leaves after a divorce That will be hard to launder, especially if the electric kettle is made of plastic.
Pre-bottle with a drink must be discovered and leave for several hours to come out part of the gases. Then fill the electric kettle with gas production and boil. After 15 minutes, the drink is drained and washed carefully the device.
Peel from fruits and vegetables
Adherents of all kind of natural should come to the soul of such a way of removing scale:
- Prepare cleaning from apples, pears or potatoes - they should not have rotches and pests.
- Wash cleaning under running water to remove contaminants.
- Pour the peel into the tank of the electric kettle, pour water and boil.
- Leave for 2 hours, after which wash the dishes.
The peel contains organic acids, allowing to cope with a limescale. But if the layer of scale is impressive, cleaning will not help - you will have to take more radical measures.
If people's recipes turned out to be ineffective in the fight against scale, it makes sense to refer to special factory preparations. They are produced in the form of tablets, powders and liquids and are used strictly in accordance with the instructions.
For cleaning electric kettle, fit:
- "Antinakipin" - contains sulfamic acid and inhibitors, suitable for removing deposits in kettles, coffee machines, iron and steam generators;
- "Chistolan" - liquid remedy with acids and functional additives, come in handy in the kitchen and in the bathroom, struggles with screaming and traces of rust;
- "Genie" - acts on the basis of surfactant components, one bag is enough for complete cleaning of a large kettle;
- Filtero. - Pills from scale for teapots and thermopots, well coped with even a petrified lime column.
Important! All work with chemicals is carried out in gloves with windows open in the room.
How to get rid of rust?
In difficult cases, when you have to fight not only with lime, but also need to wash rust, a three-stage cleaning will help:
- The first time the device is boiled with food soda in a ratio of 1 large spoon on a liter of water.
- The second time, boiling is carried out with citric acid in the same proportions.
- Complete a boiling procedure with a cutlery vinegar - 100 ml per liter of fluid.
Each time the skipping fluid is upset 15-20 minutes, drain and washed the device.
If the rust has been formed on the outer surface of the device, it is allowed to use the washing powder. It is poured on the soft side of the kitchen sponge, the clutch rust and leave half an hour for the reaction.
Tips from the article were useful for you?
Prevention of dirt appearance
The main preventive method is the use of purified, filtered and distilled water, it practically does not leave the plaque. It is recommended to drain unused water every time. , and overnight wipe the inner surface of the device dry with a clean napkin.
Preventive cleaning is carried out once in 7-10 days - boiled with citric acid or soda. Get rid of the unpleasant smell in the device will help boiling liquid with the addition of a laurel sheet.
And do not forget to wash the electric kettle from the outside - it should look neat and not spoil appetite.
Expert in the field of cleaning with 20 years of experience. I tell how to achieve the desired goals in cleaning at home using folk or professional funds.
For boiling in an electric kettle in 80% of cases, tap water is used. It contains chlorine, microparticles of heavy metals, pesticides and other unwanted inclusions. Even after filtering, some fraction of impurities in tap water remains.
While boiling salts of calcium, magnesium, aluminum and other metals are settled on the walls and the kettle spirals. It is impossible to remove this harmful solid flare. The friction of the sponge with the abrasive surface also does not give anything. But perfectly solves the problem of citric acid.
What will be needed for cleaning
To remove scale from the inner surface of the electric kettle, you will need quite a bit:
- dirty teapot;
- Package of food citric acid - 50 g;
- Water is about 1.5 liters.
Lemonic acid can be purchased in any supermarket, in the spice department. For one-time processing of the kettle, one bag is enough.
Canceric acid removal
The descaling process includes a couple of simple actions. Pour water into the kettle - ordinary water supply - to the maximum mark. In some models, this is 1.5 liters, in others - 1.7 liters or more.
The whole 50-gram patch of citric acid pour into this volume of water. Put boiled. If the powder lemonic acid has not been at hand, it is possible to do with fresh lemons. One large fetus is enough.
Do not throw in the kettle large pieces of citrus sides. During boiling, they will hit the wall of the instrument, create unnecessary noise and bursts.
It is better to take advantage of lemon juice. The fruit is cut. Squeeze all the juice into the water from it, and then turn on the kettle to the network. Boil.
After turning off the device, lemon water can be left in it for 10 minutes. While the solution is hot, it continues to actively interact with screaming on the walls of the electric kettle. Then the dirty water must be merged.
Capacity is filled with clean water. Once again boil. In the end, water with lemon acid residues pour. Now the kettle is ready. Its walls are absolutely clean. You can fill fresh water and cook your favorite drink.
Benefits of the method
Lemonic acid is a completely safe tool for cleaning kitchenware and equipment from solid particles of plaque, fat and other contaminants. In small quantities, it is used in cooking, baking. In view of this is not a dangerous person.
During the re-boiling of the kettle, the product residues are fully removed from the tank. They can't distort the taste of drinks that will be prepared in the kettle later.
Another advantage of this purification method is the high efficacy of lemon acid. It is extremely actively interacting with metals salts, carbonate and other connections. Dissolves the toughest, "appeared" in the walls of scale.
How to clean the kettle with vinegar
For the most launched cases, the method of cleaning by vinegar is suitable.
Vinegar is very aggressive. It can only be used if it was formed a very thick, thoroughly lined solid floor layer, with which citric acid does not cope. For other situations, it is desirable to apply the first method.
It will take about 500 ml of water to work. This amount of liquid is enough 120-150 ml of 9% vinegar (slightly less than a glass).
All pour into the kettle and boil. Then drain and repeat the process with clean water without vinegar. During the first and second boiling, keep the window open so that pairs and smell of vinegar are not accumulated in the kitchen.
If the scale did not move away from the walls after the first boiling, but only loosened, acetic solution should be left in the electric kettle for 1 hour. Then dirty water to drain, wear rubber gloves and clean the inner surface of the tank using a rigid sponge.
After removing solid residues, the kettle must be well rinsed, replete with water and boil. After such processing, any scale will be deleted.
Removing scale described methods can be used for any types of electric kettles: metal, glass, plastic. It is important to adhere to the recommendations regarding the type of cleaning agent and the degree of contamination of the capacity.
Causes of scale formation in electric kettle
Water contains dissolved calcium, magnesium salts and other substances. When heated, chemical processes are started, due to which the specified components are gradually falling into a precipitate. The latter and forms a layer of deposits, better known as a scale. It means that It is impossible to avoid the appearance of such a precipitate.
In the electrical kettle, the precipitate is formed on the heating element (TEN), and then on the bottom and walls. The intensity of the formation of scale depends on the rigidity of water: the higher this indicator, the faster the precipitate appears.
Despite the fact that the appearance of the wave is a natural process, such deposits must be deleted in a timely manner. If you do not remove the scale, then:
- Accelerates the wear of the heating element and the electric kettle;
- increase electricity consumption;
- The kettle will make noise while working;
- Water will acquire an unpleasant taste.
In addition, deposits over time will penetrate into water, the consumption of which can lead to the development of urolithiasis and other pathologies.
Features when cleaning electric kettles from different materials
Electric kettles are divided into several types of taking into account the design features of the heating element and the type of material from which the housing is made. From this, the recommendations on the selection of the removal means of the scale are dependent:
- Disk tan. It is impossible to remove scale into the kettle with such a heating element with the help of abrasive substances (soda and others). This will lead to irreparable consequences.
- Plastic. This material does not tolerate aggressive and mechanical impact. When cleaning plastic electrochetics, it is recommended to use "soft" or specialized means.
- Metal. Such material can be cleaned with abrasive substances and rigid brushes. However, it is impossible to rub the walls and the bottom very much, since a rust appears on the site of scratches.
- Ceramic. Electrofasters made of this material also tolerate aggressive impact well. But due to the fact that such devices are more often equipped with a disk agent, the abrasive substances are prohibited.
- Glass. Recommendations for cleaning this material are similar to what has been described for ceramics.
Despite the fact that the use of a mixture of vinegar and soda is an effective method of removing tax, applying such a combination for cleaning electric kettles is prohibited.
How to remove scale in the electric kettle by folk remedies
The popularity of folk methods for removing scale in the electric kettle is explained by the fact that the funds used do not harm the body. However, by effectiveness, the described methods are often inferior to household chemicals.
Removal of solar deposits
This tool helps to get rid of the tax in one procedure. 9 percent table vinegar applies to clean the instrument. To remove a layer of scale from an electric kettle, you will need:
- Fill the electric kettle on 2/3 pure water and boil.
- Add to hot water 150-200 ml of table vinegar.
- Leave the kettle for several hours. During this time, saline should be dissolved.
- Pulle the solution and rinse the device.
Instead of table vinegar, you can take grape or apple. Such a replacement will not affect the final result.
In the event that inside the electrical kettle, a large scale layer was formed, the device with the specified solution should be left overnight. It is impossible to boil water with a bite, since the reaction that occurs at this point is able to harm the device, and when hitting the arms.
After the procedure, the electric kettle must be restarted. This will help get rid of the smell of vinegar. If necessary, water in the device must be boiled several times.
In this case, you need:
- Dissolve citric acid in water and mix thoroughly.
- Run the device. If in the booster process on the surface bubbles are formed, the device must be turned off. It is necessary to do it Since the chemical interaction occur in this case can harm the walls of an electric kettle (especially metallic).
- Cool and pour water. If necessary, repeat the manipulations described.
- Boil clean water in an electric kettle.
For plastic teapots you need to take 10 gr. citric acid per liter of water, for the rest - 2 tbsp. l.
The specified proportions must be strictly observed. Exceeding the permissible norm will damage the electrograph. And It is more important to comply with these proportions when re-procedure . In order to avoid damage to the walls of the container, it is possible to reduce the volume of citric acid.
Clear electric kettles from scale can be brine. The composition of this liquid includes acids that corrupt the scale of scale. To remove salt sediment you need:
- Pour to edge cube brine.
- Boil brine.
- Wait until the fluid is cooled, and empty the electric kettle.
- Rinse the device.
Recommendation: To get rid of the characteristic smell of brine, in the electric kettle you need to boil clean water.
As in the case of vinegar, it is not recommended to use this method often. Despite the relatively low aggressiveness, which are included in the composition of the acids of the acids capable of the intercourse of the wall of the electric kettle.
In addition to the rapid ways to remove traces of the wave, you can use an equally effective method of cleaning the electric kettle. For this purpose, the peel from potatoes, pears or apples is applied. The composition of these products includes organic acids that are corrosive.
To remove scale at home, you need:
- Press the required amount (depends on the volume of the electric kettle) the peel. It is recommended to take vegetables and fruits without traces of rot.
- Rinse the peel, removing contamination.
- Boil the peel along with water.
- Leave for 2 hours and rinse the device.
The described method helps clean the electric kettle from the small layer of scale. More aggressive remedies are used for the old tax.
This method is popular because it does not harm neither the electrical application nor the human body in the event that the kettle is not thoroughly washed after the procedure.
How to remove scale from the electric kettle of household chemicals
Special compositions differ from the above methods in what helps to get rid of scale for one application. This is especially important for cases when you need to clean the plastic electric kettle, which does not tolerate the aggressive effects of acids.
The universal scale of scale, which is used when cleaning various devices, including a metal electric kettle. Prices "Antinakipin" Varue depending on the volume of the powder. Package for one application costs about 15 rubles.
Part "Antinakipina" It includes acids that quickly corrode salt sediments. Volume of the means is selected taking into account the size of the tank. To wash the electric kettle from scale, you need to fall asleep "Antinakipin" in the tank. The duration of boiling depends on the thickness of the precipitate layer.
The advantages of this product belongs that "Antinakipin" It is capable of purifying from salt sediments in water of any rigidity. However, in comparison with other means, this does not always remove the entire tax.
Tablets "Fresh" Created specifically for cleaning electrical and ordinary teapots. This means is effective both in hot and cold water. To get rid of scale, you need to put one tablet for 10 minutes. To enhance the effect, you can warm (but not boost) water. At the end of the procedure it is necessary to wash the electric kettle.
In comparison, C. "Antinquipine" pills "Fresh" It is more expensive. For the packaging of this, the means are asked about 250-300 rubles.
Another effective remedy for the tax in the electric kettle produced in the form of tablets. But unlike Fresh "Aqualon" Requires heating. To get rid of white sediment, it is enough to put one tablet into an electric kettle, pour the capacity by 2/3 and boil. At the end of the procedure, the instrument should rinse several times. If the scale layer was large, the precipitate must be removed with a soft tissue or sponge.
For the price, as in the effectiveness of cleaning, "Aqualon" comparable S. "Fresh".
This is a universal means used to remove scale not only in electric ketties, but also other household appliances. To get rid of the salt sediment layer, you need to mix 0.5 h. Kalgona and 1.5 liters of water. Then this composition is boiled and washed.
Callar has more than 300 rubles. But this tool can be applied not only to remove, but also for the prevention of scale formation.
Prevention of scale and care for the electric kettle
For the prevention of the formation of lime taxes is recommended:
- No less than once a week brushing the electric kettle with a gentle method.
- Rog electric kettle with specialized composition every 2 months.
- Refuse to use rigid water.
- Daily rinse the tank and the filtration mesh.
- Pour water residues.
- Do not boil an electric kettle filled with less than half.
Under these recommendations and the use of cleaning facilities, an electric kettle will last longer. Also, thanks to the described methods, an unpleasant smell will not appear inside the device.
Electric kettle - excellent assistant in the kitchen. With it, you can boil water in a few minutes.
So that the device serve it properly, it is necessary to care for it. First of all, it concerns the removal of a lime deputy, which is regularly formed on its walls.
About how at home quickly and safely remove scale in an electric kettle, read in the article.
You can cope with the tap in the electric kettle using the remedies. Comes to revenue:
- lemon and oxalic acid
- Vinegar and even sweet carbonated water.
In order for the process of combating screenshots, it is necessary to use the compositions correctly.
Read more about descaling in the kettle here.
How to remove lemon acid?
Lemonic acid gently and effectively copes with lime sediments. . To prepare a solution for each liter of water take 10 g of powder. If the layer is thicker, the amount of preservative increases to 20 g.
The contents of the bag are poured into the kettle, fill it with water and include. When the liquid is brought to a boil, heating is stopped.
Give the medium to act, merge it around an hour . The kettle is washed, poured with new water, boiled, once again rinsed, after which they are used in the usual mode. Read more here.
Efficiency vinegar is not inferior to citric acid. For processing of the device, a concentration of 9% is used. On 1 liter of water, 200 ml of vinegar will be required.
The solution is poured into the kettle, boiled, leave until complete cooling and merge. If the layer was small, then it would be able to cope with it from the first attempt. To get rid of the solar sediments, the procedure will be required to repeat 2-3 times. Additionally, you can brush the kettle from the inside the soft sponge. More information can be found here.
When heated, the vinegar makes a sharp smell. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the cleaning in a well-ventilated room.
How to clean soda?
It is possible to get rid of the limetroke with soda. This gentle agent does not differ in high efficiency in the fight against old sediments, but with a small layer of scale to him.
For the procedure, it will take 1 l of water and 5 tablespoons of soda . The solution is boiled, withstand 2 hours and merge. The walls of the kettle are rinsed with clean water. If necessary, the foam sponge is used. Read more here.
Savalic acid makes the deposits with loose, contributing to their rapid dissolution. To remove a lime flush, it is better to use the store concentrate, and not a fresh sorrel. The grass is effective only with a prophylactic goal.
Mode of application:
- Fill the kettle with water so that it covers the entire lime layer.
- Add oxalic acid to water. It will take it on 1 liter 10 - 15 g.
- Bring the solution to a boil.
- Turn off the device, give the cleaning agent to cool.
- Merge composition, walk along the surface of the Tan and the walls of a soft sponge.
- Rinse the kettle, pour clean water into it, boil and merge.
To get rid of the thick layer of scale, cleaning should be carried out at least 2 times.
How to quickly wash the walls of Coca-Cola, sprite or phantha?
Such carbonated drinks, like Coca-Cola, Fed and sprite contain orthophosphoric acid. This substance well dissolves the deposition of salts, making them soft. Therefore, with the help of popular drinks, it is possible to cope with even a thick layer of scale.
The procedure is carried out as follows:
- pour out a gasket into the kettle;
- leave it open for 20 minutes to release excess gas;
- include the device, the liquid is adjusted to boil;
- When the solution is completely cooled, it is drained;
- The kettle is rinsed with warm water.
As a rule, carbonated drinks are so effective that after their use, the kettle shines in original purity. Re-processing may be required only in the most running cases. Read more about the method - in this article.
Cleaning from potatoes or apple
Apple and potato skins will help to cope with salt deposits, if they just started to form. This method is suitable for prophylactic cleaning, as well as those faces that fear to use caustic means to remove scale.
Mode of application:
- Pure washed peel covered in the kettle.
- Poured it with water until it covers a layer of scale.
- Conduct fluid to boil 2-3 times.
- Leave to cool.
After emptying the kettle, its walls are carefully cleaned with non-metallic hero. The main advantage of this method is the lack of costs.
How can you remove the raid cucumber or tomato brine?
You can cope with lime deposits with brine from canned cucumbers or tomato. It contains several active components at once:
- Acid, secreted by vegetables.
Therefore, the remedy for efficiency is not inferior to lemon.
Mode of application:
- Pour the brine into the kettle;
- bring it to a boil;
- Leave for 30 minutes and merge;
- Rinse a teapot thoroughly using soda, boil it with clean water.
The main minus of the brine is a specific smell that appears when heated. So that it does not apply around the apartment, the kitchen needs to be thoroughly ventilated.
You can get rid of scale in the kettle using professional cleaners. They are available in retail stores and online markets. Popular and effective means:
- TOPPERR To remove scale in electric ketties. The amount of solution on 1 liters of water is 100-120 ml. Heating temperature - 50 degrees. Exposure time - 30 minutes. Price - 145 rubles for 250 ml.
- Top House. Cleaner scale for teapots and coffee makers. The amount of solution on 1 liters of water is 150-200 ml. Heating temperature: Bring to a boil. Exposure time - 30 minutes. Price - 275 rubles per 500 ml.
- MELLERUD. To quickly remove scale. The amount of solution of 250 ml of water is 60 ml. Heating temperature - to boil. Exposure time - 15 minutes. The price is 500 rubles per 500 ml.
- Antinakipin : A tool to remove scale. The amount of powder for 1.5 liters of water is 1 tablespoon. Heating temperature - to boil. Exposure time - 20 minutes. Price per 100 g - 13 rubles.
- Cillit. To remove scale. The amount of solution on 500 ml of water is 100 ml. Heating is not required. Exposure time - 30 minutes. The price for 450 ml of solution is 195 rubles.
All listed compositions are characterized by high efficiency, so you can choose a tool that will not burden the family budget.
Features of cleaning electrical appliances from different materials
Depending on the material from which the kettle is made, the rules for its cleaning will be distinguished.
- For plastic devices, it is not recommended to use Coca-Cola or Phanto. These drinks contain a dye that can absorb the walls when heated, which will not be better affected on the appearance of the device.
- Teapots made of aluminum, copper, brass and galvanized metal are afraid of contact with acids. Therefore, it is better to use sparing facilities for cleaning them.
- Glass teapots are not recommended to rub with a metal brush to avoid the appearance of scratches.
- Metal devices are afraid of contact with sharp objects.
Prevention of formation of lime deposits
So that scale in the kettle was formed slowly It is necessary to follow the following recommendations:
- use to boil only soft water, you can skip it through a filter or pour a bottled liquid;
- Do not leave water in the kettle for the night, merging her remnants after the last use;
- do not boil water 2 times;
- rinse the device after each boiling.
For the purpose of prevention, you can use a sponge that the kettle is treated from the inside at least 1 time in 2-3 days.
Successfully get rid of scale The following tips will help:
- To remove the plaque, it is impossible to use a rigid metal brush or sharp objects. They can damage the walls of the device.
- After the processing is completed, the kettle is not enough just to rinse. It needs to score clean water, boil and merge it. Only after that you can use the device for its purpose without fears.
- It is impossible to exceed the exposure time of the cleaning agent. This is especially important when applying professional household chemicals.
About the ways to remove scale read in this Rzdel.
Video on the topic
3 Effective ways how to clean the electric kettle from scale, in video:
Skip in the kettle quickly turns into a thick layer of lime plated. You can cope with it with the help of priests and professional household chemicals. The harder the case, the stronger there should be a composition. If there is no desire to resort to aggressive means, cleaning should be carried out regularly.