Since October 2017 is available for download and updating Russian-speaking mobile versions of the messenger. But sometimes, even after upgrading or installing a fresh version, the commands in the application remain in English. This happens with versions for PC. Sometimes you need to change the language settings, choose, for example, a Chinese translation option. This article will tell you how to change the language in the telegram into Russian using the settings menu.
Changing the language in the settings
- In order to select any of the available messenger languages, you need to go to Settings;
- Next, scroll to Change Language item;
- Choose the option you need to click OK.
Let's consider this process in more detail for each version of the application.
On the computer
The DESKTOP Messenger version for PC did not receive October updates. In order to get a Russian-speaking version, you need to download and install a crack. Change the language in the telegram into Russian on the computer both on Windows and on any other OS can be as follows:
- It is necessary to go to the telegrams and push the button with three stripes in the upper left corner.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Settings" ("SETTING"). They are located next to the gear icon.
- All list items are aligned to the left edge, except for language settings - this button in the list is shifted to the right edge. Pressing it appears a list with available options.
- You need to select Russian - Custom Langpack (or other desired option).
In the telegram, change the language into Russian on the iPhone, as you can lean through the application settings tab:
- To do this, click the "Settings" button. It is located in the lower right side of the screen - the gear icon.
- In the list that appears, select Language Settings ("Language").
- In the new list, you need to select the desired option and confirm your action.
How to change the language into Russian in the telegram using Android Device:
- Press the button with three stripes, it is located in the upper left corner.
- The menu opened consists of sections. The second unit is called "Settings" ("SETTING"), and the penultimate command in this block - language settings. Need to click on it.
- In the new list, find and select Russian (or other desired option).
On Windows Phone
Change the language in the telegram into Russian as any other in the Language settings menu on Windows, the background cannot be in any way, it is associated with the closeness of the Microsoft security system and the security policy. Windows Phone with other mobile OS received a Russian-speaking update, so you need to remove the old messenger and install a new one. In the process of the first launch, you need to choose the "Russian Federation" will be to use the messenger in the Russian-language version.
Read more about this in our telegram overview on Windows Phone. However, it can be noted that the application on OS from Microsoft for Russian telephone numbers (with a code +7) can be used only in Russian.
What to do if there is no needed in the list of languages
In this case, you need to consult a chat to the Robot Anton @Telerobot and use the command to request the desired location file. And then set this file. This method is not suitable for Windows Phone.
How to make telegrams in Russian
Recently, telegrams were available only to English-speaking users, which was rather strange, because his creator is Paul Durov . Those times have long passed today Messenger Supports about 14 languages, including Russian.
The article will talk about how to Russify the application Telegram on a computer and telephone, as well as we will show N Estandar method of Russification Messenger.
How to Russify telegrams on Smartphone ?
Today to install the Russian language on Android -Eversion does not need to download any additional files. The language sews developers in the application and is easily installed in the settings menu. So, to Russify the application you need:
- Go to the settings of the telegram.
- In the "Settings" category, click on the "Language" button.
- After clicking, a new window opens with all available languages. From the list, choose Russian, and the application is completely Russified.
For similar steps, messenger telegrams are Russified on OS iOS. .
There are two ways to change the language on the iPhone. The first implies a direct change of language from the settings of the telegram, and the second way is to use the bot "RusLangbot". Next, we will look at two ways to install the Russian language in Telegram on the iPhone. As an example, we will use English.
The first way:
- On the main page go to "Settings" and click on the Language string.
- In the dialog that opens in the search, we enter "Russian" or "Russian". Click on it.
- Finish, now your telegrams in Russian.
The second way:
- To activate the Russian language, activate the bot. To do this, go to the main page and enter "RusLangbot" in the search engine.
- Next, click on it and select "Start" in the dialog box.
- After a window appears with the choice of the operating system. Choose "iOS".
- After performing the bot sends the activation of the Russian language. Open it.
- Next, a menu appears in which you press "Apply Localization".
- Finish, now your Telegram works in Russian.
How to install the Russian language on your computer?
PC version Messenger Also has a built-in Russian, which can be connected through the settings menu. For this:
- We go into the settings and looking for the category "Basic".
- Next to the category available hyperlink "Change the language". Click on it.
- A new dialog box opens in which you can select the Russian language and Russify the application.
Non-standard method of Russification on Android
There is a fairly non-standard way to establish a Russian language that will help those who have no reasons for some reason (for some reason (for example, an old version Messenger ). So, we carry out everything consistently:
- Through the search for looking for a robot telegrams @ Telerobot. .
- Go to B. Chat and press the "Start" button.
- We write in Chat «Locale Android RU. " In response, Bot sends the file to download.
- After downloading, click on three vertical points and the window that openses go to hyperlink "Apply Localization File".
- Next, in a new window, select the Russian language and the application is Russified.
You can also use the bottle context menu to select the required OS and Language. It will become affordable immediately after clicking on the "Start" button.
Recommended services for Telegram:
- Godlikes. - Qualitative subscribers at a special price! The cost of the 1st subscriber is total 5.5 rubles ! ⚡️ 5 days of control post!
- Morelikes. - Cheat Views: 128 rub. For 100 pieces, subscribers: bots from 0.74 rubles live subscribers from 3.36 rub. For 1 pc.
- BossLike.ru. - ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Free subscribers and views ⚡️⚡️⚡️
- Mrpopular - Subscribers OT. 0.14 rubles ⚡️; Views Ot 0.09 rubles ⚡️
Before Telegram developers added to the official application of the Russian language, had to Russify the messenger manually, using localization files. Now there is no such problem. Starting with version 4.4, in mobile and desktop applications, supported new languages, including Russian and Ukrainian. Unfortunately, this update did not touch the Web version.
Make sure you have the latest version of Telegram and select the desired language in the settings. If the Russian language is not listed, update the application. Consider instructions how to change the language for each of the devices.
Open menu. To do this, click on the button with three stripes, which is in the upper left corner.
In the pop-up menu, find the section "SETTINGS" And click on it.
Find a line "Language" and click on it.
In the list that opens, select the desired language and ready!
Find and click on the button "SETTINGS" or "Settings" (Six icon), which is located on the bottom panel.
In the menu that appears, locate the line "Language" and click on it.
In the list, select Your Tongue and click OK . Ready!
Open the menu by pressing the button with three horizontal strips in the upper left corner of the screen.
Open tab "SETTINGS" .
Find a line "GENERAL" And click by "CHANGE LANGUAGE" .
Select your language and click OK. .
Restart the application. After that, the interface language will be changed to the selected one.
Open the settings by clicking on "SETTINGS" in the top left corner.
Find line "GENERAL" and click next to her "CHANGE LANGUAGE" .
Select a language and click OK. .
Restart the application. Ready!
In the official web version, unfortunately, there is no support for the Russian language. Custom Russian-language online version available here.
However, you can change the language to any of the available:
Open the menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal strips.
Select the tab "SETTINGS" (gear icon).
Find a line "Language" And click Next to the selected language.
Restart the application.
Telegram X does not have a language change function, the default application works in English. All code libraries and the Telegram API are in public domain, so anyone can write its Telegram client. The enthusiasts took advantage of this: translated and developed Telegram X modifications in Russian for Android. Download the latest version of modification here.
The lack of these custom customers - to monitor updates will have to be independently on the forum and update the application using the .apk installation file, as they are not in Play Market.
We will wait for the support of the Russian language in the official client.
In Telegram, you can set any language if there is an appropriate localization file. This file contains the translation of the client. Before Telegram 4.4, this method was used everywhere to Russify the messenger. Now it is no longer relevant, but has the right to exist for the old versions of the application or to use the unsupported language.
You can familiarize yourself with the detailed instructions for localization of the application on different devices here.
After successfully changing the language, you can use Telegram, without fearing to face difficulties in use due to the language barrier. Enjoy communication with friends, relatives and colleagues in a convenient and safe messenger, which is now translated into your native language.
Hello everyone! The topic of today's publication, as in the telegram to change the language into Russian. This is a pretty sick question, especially for those who just downloaded the application.
Advantages of using Telegram
Telegram is a fairly convenient program. She will replace messengers. Has a number of worthy opportunities:
- Availability of own profile with photos;
- possibility of using on a PC;
- Unlimited conditions for conducting channels;
- support for emoticons, different languages;
- Changing the daytime mode on the night;
- quick access to messages;
- Creation of secret and group chats.
The only minus is the lack of video link. But it happens for nothing, as you can always exchange voice messages.
Instruction: How to change the language
Having understood with the proposed advantages, you downloaded on the PC. But it's not enough - everything is written in a foreign language. To sort out the interface. It is worth Russifying.
- Run the Telegram application, then go to the "Menu" tab.
- Hathem Go to "Settings" (Settings).
- In the next window of the settings, we see that at the very bottom, in front of the "Language" item, "English" is written. Click on it.
A list of available languages opens. In our case, you need to choose "Russian". To do this, leaf list and find the Russian field. You can also find it through the search string from above. Selecting the desired, press the "OK" button.
After the settings executed, the application will restart and starts with a language understandable for us.
How to change the language in the telegram on the smartphone
Telegram on a mobile phone is synchronized with a computer application. Therefore, you simultaneously change the language everywhere. But, if you use according to the smartphone only, the language changes according to a similar principle. Consider it.
- Run the program and go to "Menu". Three horizontal strips in the upper left corner.
- Then go to the "Settings" item.
- The list find the item "Language". We choose alternative. In this case, we have Russian. You can have any other. The algorithm will be similar.
At this stage, we complete the article, as we figured out with the characteristics of the language change in the Telegram menu. The instruction is shown in the descriptive software for Windows 10 and the mobile application on the Android smartphone. For IOS, the instruction will be similar.
Dear readers, be sure to ask questions on the article. Leave comments and offer your ideas for publications. We are very happy about feedback and will contact you promptly.
The question of how to change the language in telegrams is not so relevant as a couple of years ago. The fact is that until 2017, the application was not Russified.
ПUsers had to put up with an English-speaking version of the interface or look for some ways out of the situation.
Why did Rusification appeared only after a few years of existence of telegrams? The answer is simple: Initially, the messenger was generally created not for the Russian audience.
Recommended: If you just recently installed the application, find out more about the useful tellers.
How to change language in telegrams
Although now the problem of Russification is no longer so relevant, but still there are situations when changing the language in the telegrams is necessary. By the way, and not necessarily from English into Russian or vice versa.
Interesting : Now the messenger supports 13 languages. Among them there are even Malay.
To change the language in telegrams, you can use in several ways.First method: change the language through the built-in features
The easiest option is provided that the necessary language package is already " wshit "In the installation file.
The algorithm is the same for both the computer, and for the phone: we go to the settings and looking for the word "language" ("Language"). Click on it and choose the desired option from the list.
You can find this option:
- Telegrams for iPhone: Settings -> Language
It will only be left to choose the appropriate option.
Second way: change the language through the robot of Anton
The method is slightly more complicated, but quite worker.
Helping Russify application We will be Robot Anton.
it special A regular bot in telegrams that sends a file with localization. The whole process will look like this:
- We are looking for Anton to telegrams - drive @telerobot to the search string or go through a direct link;
- Run dialog. Bot will offer to choose an operating system and language (for example, Android and Russian);
- In response, the program will send File . Just download it and install it.
To set the file, press three points at the top of the message (on android) or the file itself (iOS) and select item "Apply Localization File" .
In the case of a computer version of the messenger, everything is somewhat more complicated, but the robot sends detailed instructions:
Now you can use Russified version of Telegram!Learn more about useful telegram bots in our article.
Third way: another bot
There is another option to change the language - use a bot @ruslangbot.
With him will need to do everything same What we have described in the 2 method: Find, start talking, specify the type of operation and download the file.
In general, the main difference of bots is opportunities. Anton can help with a translation into several languages, and @ruslangbot is intended only for Russification.
Enjoy the use of telegrams!
Alas, but the Russian language by strange coincidence, the Russian developer Pavel Durov add to his product "Forgot". Therefore often many ask How to change the language in Telegram , more often, implying the Russian. In fact, change the language of localization in this messenger is quite simple.
And this can be done in two ways:
- staff settings;
- By downloading an additional file.
To change the language on any of the available officials, you first need to select the "Settings" parameter in the upper application menu, then find the "General" item and click on "Change Language". A small list of available languages will open, among which it remains to choose the desired and confirm the selection.
This can be changed on: English, Italian, Spanish, German, Netherlands, Portuguese and Chinese.
If the Russian language still wants, you can download an additional Russification file, but do not open it in the traditional way, but to send it yourself if the application works on the Android OS, and select this file. Then click on the utility button in the form of three points and select the "Apply Localization File" item. Now in the settings of the application (see the previous item) will be available Russian.
For a Windows version, you will first need to download the localization file, for example, by sending the command to the Special Robot @Telerobot - Locale Windows.
After downloading via the messenger, you will need to select the "SETTINGS" menu and type the "Loading" command. A window will open to select the desired file where you need to select the localization file and load it. It remains only to reboot the messenger and enjoy the Russified version.
Sometimes after installing the telegraph to the device, the displayed language is English. Initially, the languages of the CIS countries were not in the project, as Durov and his colleagues did not consider this territory priority. Only in 2017 there was official support for the languages of the Slavic Group. But still after installation sometimes it is English.
Why telegrams in English after installation?
The causes of such trouble may be several. The multilingual version of the messenger starts from the assembly 4.4. If you have an earlier installed, then the settings switch the language is not possible.
You could also forget to forget to switch the language in the program settings. The program interface does not automatically switch from English after the update, so it is necessary to do this manually.
Your device runs on the basis of the Windows Phone operating system. Until now, the messenger for this OS is unable to Russify.
Step-by-step instructions, how to make telegrams in Russian?
In order to Russify the teligers on any device, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of the application. This can be done through the application store. In the desktop version in the main menu of the program will "hang" notification of the need to update.
What languages are available in Telegraph?
Currently languages available in Messenger:
How to change the language of the Telegram application on any of the available?
In the latest versions of the messenger, change the language on any of the available very simple.
- Run the version of telegrams over 4.4.
- In the upper left corner, press the button of three horizontal strips (hamburger).
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom there will be a Language button.
- Their list of languages Select the one you need.
The list name is written in English and directly on the one that needs.
The procedure for changing the language on AFONE is slightly different:
- Press the SETTINGS button in the lower right corner.
- In the menu that opens, select Chat Settings.
- Look for Language language settings.
- From the list, select the language you need. As in the version for Android, the names in English will be displayed here and the volume that is needed.
To change the language in the desktop version you need:
- Open telegrams.
- Press the menu - three horizontal strips in the upper left corner of the screen (hamburger).
- Select settings.
- Press Language.
- In the list select the desired language.
No shelter manipulations for changing the language in the messenger are not required, thanks to official support.
Did you like the article? To share with friends:
Random language change in the appendix often causes a lot of problems due to emerging discomfort with orientation in the program interface.
Today we will deal with how to change the language in telegrams from English into Russian using all possible platforms, as well as consider the reasons for the lack of the desired localization and the way it is downloaded through a special bot, which automatically send the desired file.
On the phone
- After downloading, installing and authorizing the messenger, you will find yourself on the main screen. Tap 3 horizontal stripes in the corner of the screen.
- The side menu opens, where you need to select item Settings .
- The window that appears is divided into 3 semantic blocks: a block with the basic information of the profile, Settings, Help and architecture information. We are interested in 2 block and item Language. .
- A long list of supported languages will appear. Will remain to be tapped by " Russian "And the system automatically apply selected changes.
- Telegram for smartphones for IOS control has minor differences from the Android version. After starting the application, pay attention to the lower right corner and tap on the gear icon.
- Here you need to choose the item Language. He is accompanied by a ball icon on a violet background.
- In the list that appears, choose Russian. . Next, the system will automatically change the language to the selected one.
On the computer
Unfortunately, the official version of the telegrams for browsers does not support Russian. The choice provided English, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese. The only way out of the current situation is to use third-party service from Russian-speaking developers. https://web-telegram.ru. . However, the Company does not respond to data security in this case.
When downloading a program from third-party sources, there is a chance to install teleaglers with the initially pre-installed English.
- For his shift after the authorization stage, click on the icon Burger "(3 horizontal stripes) in the upper left corner of the screen.
- A small leaving menu on the left will open. Here we are interested in the item " Settings " It is accompanied by a gear icon next to the inscription.
- Being in the settings window, pay attention to the last line of the main block called Language. , Click on it with the left mouse button.
- A list of supported languages opens. It will remain to find the right one we need and install it as the main one. To save time, we recommend using the search string from above, it will allow you to immediately find a suitable superstructure.
What to do if there is no needed in the list of languages
You should not be upset if you did not find the necessary language at the primary setup of the messenger, a special bot, sending localization files, is coping with this problem. You should not worry about security, this bot sends exceptionally proven localization files, which confirm thousands of satisfied users.
- So, being on the main screen, you will need to bring the cursor to the search string from above (see Screenshot) and find the desired bot with the name @Telerobot. .
It is worth noting, the search result does not always display the desired request first on the list, be careful and proceed only on the direct name of the channel or user.
- Opening the correspondence window must be clicked on the " Start. ", That will allow to start the basic functions of the Anton robot.
- In the current version of the messenger from Pavel Durov, the Russian language is pre-installed, which Telerobot will inform, but if for some reason the system will not find the desired localization, the television end will offer to download and install a suitable localization.
Now you know how to change the language in the telegrams from English into Russian. As you can see, the problem is solved just a couple of clicks and does not require knowledge of foreign languages. Perhaps in the future, developers will decide to transfer this setting to another section, in this case we recommend navigable to keywords provided in this manual.