Cleansing liver folk remedies
In fact, the purification of the liver folk remedies are all the ways that are conducted outside the medical institution walls, that is, at home. Whatever methods you choose, it can be safely attributed to the category of so-called "folk", it can be detox with apples, herbs, vegetable oil and sour juice, even cleaning with sorbitol or magnesia in some sense are considered non-traditional, because not Inappropriate the presence of a doctor. Before carrying out the purification of the liver with folk remedies, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination, be sure to check the condition of the gallbladder and the liver to avoid stricture, blockage of biliary ducts.
As a soft and very effective cleaning, you can advise detoxification by the infusion of ginger, which is prepared as follows:
- The composition is a grated fresh ginger root - 3 tablespoons (can be replaced by dry - 2 tablespoons).
- The grated ginger is poured with a glass of boiling water and insist no more than 15 minutes.
- The infusion should be strain and add a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Scheme of receiving ginger infusion:
- Infusion drink 15-20 minutes before breakfast.
- 1 day - 10 drops.
- All the next 14 days must be added 2 drops to 40 drops in the 15th day.
- Starting from the 16th day, the dosage is sequentially reduced to the initial 10 drops.
- After passing a cleaning course, you need to take a break for at least 2 weeks, then repeat the procedure again.
Cleansing the liver by folk remedies, be it ginger, buckwheat, radish or honey, requires a diet - preferably with the limitation of protein, dairy food. Alcohol, fried, greasy, sharp dishes are categorically prohibited.
Detoxication With the help of ginger root is considered one of the most effective, in addition to restoring the liver cells, the digestive function is improved, the vascular system is heated, the work of the heart and brain is adjusted.
Cleansing liver in Malakhov
Among the healers and supporters of a healthy lifestyle, Gennady Malakhov, obviously holds palm to the championship in popularity, he produces books with recipes and recommendations, acts on television, conducts seminars and reads lectures. Many doctors are quite skeptical about his advice, considering them rather at best useless, and sometimes dangerous. However, the opinion of official medicine does not charge interest in the recommendations of the healer, many of its techniques are really effective, and help restore health.
Cleansing the liver in Malakhov implies a preliminary examination of the body, it is necessary to do ultrasound liver, gallbladder and check the condition of the gastrointestinal tract to avoid complications in the form of blockage of bile ducts, exacerbation of pancreatitis, mechanical jaundice.
- The author advises to conduct detoxification strictly for 12-13 days before the full moon, so the adepts of Malachov's techniques are worth the moon calendar.
- On the day of cleaning you need to warm the liver for 7-9 hours with warm heating.
- In the evening 2 hours before sleep, it is necessary to drink 150-200 milliliters of vegetable oil, preheated, drinking it with lemon juice (50-75 ml).
- After for an hour, oil and lemon juice will be filled, you need to do breathing exercises: get up from bed, clamping the nose on the left side and start making deep breaths and exhalations (from the diaphragm). The author advises to put a few ground black pepper on the tip of the language to stimulate blood flow.
- It is necessary to breathe with the right nostrils at least 15 minutes, with rest intervals (10-15 minutes). Rest involves a horizontal position, and a magnet should be put on the liver area. Such actions should last 1.5-2 hours, after which you can go to bed.
- According to Malakhov, deep breathing, black pepper, the magnet accelerates the removal of slags from the body, if everything is done correctly, then cleaning will begin in the middle of the night.
- In the morning you can enjoy apple, beet or carrot juice, feed on dietary dishes during the day.
Similar to purification of liver in Malakhov is quite laborious, since in addition to the multiple ingredients and attributes (magnet) for cleaning, it is unlikely that a person will be able to fall asleep, but an enterprising author of the technique offers another way.
Embodiment II, uniting fasting, motor activity and visiting the bath
- Daily, during the month you need to run for 30-40 minutes at any convenient time of day.
- Every day you need to drink 2 glasses of juice to choose from (you can alternate) - apple, carrot, beet, cucumber.
- Weekly need to visit the bathhouse, steamed within an hour, ending with the warming by water with cold water, shower.
- In addition, Malakhov offers a more active scheme: the first day of juice and running, the second day - the bath and 2 glasses of juice after it, then everything alternates.
Once again, we pay attention to the fact that such methods are intended for relatively healthy people, all those who have chronic diseases of the digestive tract, biliary system, it is worth using more gentle and safe ways.
Morita liver cleaning
With the healer, Malakhov competes in the sense of popularity of foreign naturopath Andreas Moritz, who offers a more sparing, fast and easy way to detoxification. The methodology is devoted to a whole book, which describes all the negative effects of the organism's slaughterism, and the action plan for neutralization is described in detail.
Cleansing the liver in Moritz lasts about a week and includes three stages:
- Training. For the six days it is necessary to drink a liter of apple juice, small sips, best through the straw (tube). All dairy, fried, sharp dishes, products containing preservatives are excluded from the menu. Food should consist of products rich in fiber, especially effective prunes, which contributes to the intestinal severity. Food must be warm, freshly prepared. In addition, the entire period of the process is cleaned by enema. It is advisable not to use drugs and even vitamins.
- Cleansing begins on the sixth day, during which a strict diet is shown - oatmeal on water, boiled vegetables (no more than 300g), baked apple. After 13-14 hours, food intake must be stopped, but increase the volume of the fluid consumed as purified water. At 18.00, a solution of magnesia is preparing (4 tablespoons on 3 glasses of warm water). One quarter of the liquid needs to drink immediately, after 2 hours to drink the next portion and make the enema. Then at 21.30-21.45 it is necessary to take a mixture of half a glass of purified vegetable oil (better than olive) and 150-160 ml of lemon or grapefruit juice. The mixture is better standing and immediately, in small sips. After you follow the right side, pull your knees to the belly and try to fall asleep.
- Shlacks should occur in the morning. At 6.00-630, you need to drink another quarter of the magnesia solution, and two hours later the last portion. After another two hours, it is necessary to secure the result of a glass of apple juice, be sure to fresh.
Cleaning the liver via Moritz can be carried out every six months, of course, if there are no contraindications. Despite the fact that this method is considered relatively safe, in order to avoid possible exacerbations of chronic diseases, it is pre-examined the condition of the gallbladder and the gastrointestinal tract.
Cleansing liver in seed
Methods of Hope Alekseevna Semenova, unlike her colleagues of naturopath, cause greater trust in doctors, obviously due to the many regalias from the author. Semenova is a candidate of biological sciences, a recognized and respected specialist in the field of natural sciences (it is a valid member of the Russian Academy). Cleansing the liver in the seed involves quite a long-term training of the body to the procedure, in addition, the author insists on a preliminary examination, which is already an indicator of a serious and responsible approach.
Before making detoxification of the liver and gallbladder, it is necessary to clean the intestine, this is done within a month in a week, that is, twice.
Actually, the purification of the liver implies the presence of apples, lemon juice (200 ml) and olive oil (200 ml). The procedure is better to spend on weekends, for example from Friday to Sunday (3 days), during these days the power must be fractional and vegetarian.
- In the morning on the first day you need to make a cleansing enema (simple warm water). All day, only freshly squeezed apple juice is used in unlimited quantities.
- The second and third day are similar to the first, that is, in the morning - enema and apple juice.
- On the third day, at 19.00 you need to warm up the liver - lie down with a heating pad on the right side. Each 15 minutes should drink a lemon mixture - lemon juice (3 tablespoons) and olive oil (3 tablespoons). All this time, while the healing mixture is drinks, the heater must be warm, it can be left overnight, to a complete cooling.
- After lemon juice and vegetable oil filled, you need to lie down 1.5-2 hours, then you can fall asleep (21.30-22.00).
As a rule, the removal of stones begins early in the morning in 3-4 reception, if the morning emission does not occur, it is necessary to help the intestine with the clismism. Breakfast should be lightweight, during the week after detoxification, dietary food is shown, it is best to vegetarian. The next cleansing of the liver in the seed can be carried out in 2-4 weeks, depending on the intensity of the sludge emission. Then, with the aim of prevention, this procedure should be repeated annually.
Cleansing liver in the lunar calendar
How to choose the most favorable period for the detoxification of the body, including the liver?
Many authors offering wellness techniques are recommended to conduct detox procedures according to biorhythms and lunar days.
Cleansing the liver through the lunar calendar is the choice of the most favorable period during which the body is naturally configured to remove toxins, slags, therefore, cleaning will be effective.
Depending on personal preferences and reference systems, the healers advise planning cleansing at different times. To assert what recommendation is correct, and which is not, it is not possible, obviously, one should listen to its own intuition.
The traditional detox season is considered autumn, although many people are perfectly cleaning the liver in winter, in the spring of summer. The arguments in favor of autumn are such: the body has been reappeared by vitamins, the immune system has strengthened and can cope with possible complications that may be when cleansing.
Malakhov is convinced that the liver and bile ducts are ready for detox to the full moon, between the 10th and 14th days on the lunar calendar
His colleague, N.A. Semenov, timed cleaning to the period of the post on the Orthodox calendar.
In addition, detoxification according to the beliefs of professional astrolories should correspond to the position of the Moon in certain zodiac signs. Cleaning the gallbladder, hepatic ducts are assumed during the period when the moon is in cancer or Capricorn, the intestine is useful to purify during the period of finding the moon in the sign of fish.
Cleansing the liver through the lunar calendar is more likely for those who are fond of astrology and sacred believes to the interaction of the planets on the body's condition, the same who adheres to more pragmatic views, conduct detoxification at any time convenient for them.
Cleansing liver herbs
Phytotherapy is deservedly popular, really treatment with plants, cleaning the liver of herbs is considered an effective and secure method. However, not everyone knows that herbal fees, grave champs are the same drug that can cause complication and provoke the exacerbation of the main disease. Indeed, the purification of liver herbs works much softer than cleaning with vegetable oil, nevertheless, before carrying out the procedure, it is worth assessing the state of bile ducts with the help of the ultrasound and consultation of the doctor. Strictly speaking, phytotherapy cleans blood, that is, conducting the detoxification of the liver contributes to the purification of blood flow, therefore, and the improvement of the entire body.
The most efficient, actively acting on bile ducts and liver, herbs:
- Helichrysum Arenarium is a sandy, immortelle, drying.
- Taráxacum - Dandelion.
- Artemísia - wormwood.
- Mentha Piperita - peppermint.
- Oleum Rosae Pinque - Rosehip.
- Chelidónium - Cellular.
- Uurtica - nettle.
- Plantago Major - Plantain.
- Achillea Millefolium - Yarrow.
- Stigmata Maydis - corn storks.
- Cichorium - chicory.
Cleansing the liver herbs pursues one goal - expand bile ducts, activating the selection of bile and stones. The listed plants are used both separately and as part of complex phytosborns that are best acquired in the pharmacy already in the finished form.
Cleansing the liver dissection
Silybum Marianum, milk thistle or milk thistle is one of the basic plants that is used for the manufacture of hepatoprotectors. The ramopusses contributes to the protection of hepatocytes, their recovery, can help even in cirrhosis, well relieves inflammation during hepatitis. Silimarine, which is the main active component of the plant, does not have side effects on the internal organs and the whole body as a whole, therefore the treatment of terminastpers practically does not have contraindications.
Cleansing the liver of dissolved:
- They take the seeds of the milk thistle, crushed them in a coffee grinder (you can use the grass). A teaspoon of dry milk thistle poured a glass of boiling water, it is not more than 15 minutes, focusing. You can take such tea on an empty stomach in the morning daily for three months. You can also drink a decoction three times a day for half an hour before meals at half a glass for a month.
- Two tablespoons of dry herbs are frustrated with two glasses of boiling water, add tea boat with dry mint and insist 40 minutes. The remedy is drunk on the tablespoon during the day every one and a half hours (or in an hour). The course lasts 2-3 days, it is desirable to carry out such a cleaning of the liver dissolved on the weekend.
In addition, the milk thistle is sold in a pharmacy in the form of capsules, which are also effective as a means for detoxifying the liver. You can take a pharmacy drug to three weeks.
Cleansing the liver decoction of oats
A oats decoction is able to clean the body from slags, normalize the work of the liver and kidneys, strengthen the blood vessels.
Cleansing the liver decoction of oats:
- One-meter Oats - 1 cup, rinse, add 2 tablespoons arbitals or leaf lingry, tablespoon of birch kidney. The mixture is poured with 3 liters of boiling water, they insist day. In a day, a rose rose in another container is brewed - a glass of fruits is boiled in 1, 5 cup of water 10 minutes, insist 45-60 minutes. The decoction of rosehip is poured the infusion of oats and herbs, previously lean. Everything is poured on glass banks and stored in the cold. A oats decoction should be drunk before eating in 30 minutes in a warm form of 50 ml, and then increasing the dosage to 150 ml each day (on the third day). The course lasts no more than 10 days, after a two-week break, it can be repeated 3 more times. Such a cleansing in preventive purposes is useful to apply every six months against the background of a vegetarian diet.
- The half-table of crude solid oats is poured with 2 liters of cold water and leave for an hour. Then brought to a boil and hold on a slow fire about one and a half hours. The resulting tool must be strain and take 100 grams in heated form before each meal. The decoction must be stored in the cold, but every time a little to warm. It is convenient to prepare in advance, in the evening, in small portions so that the tool is as fresh as possible. Such a cleaning of the liver decoction of oats can last to six months, as it acts very slowly, gentle, but without possible complications.
The collection for cleaning the liver can be prepared at home, if you can buy, or harvest environmentally friendly raw materials, but it's easier and safer to buy a ready-made composition in a pharmacy. If all the necessary herbs are available, the collection is prepared in several ways:
- Tolokany grass.
- Corn silk.
- St. John's wort
- Take each herb on the tablespoon, mix, pour 2 liters of boiling water and leave boiled on a slow heat for 10 minutes then tightly wrap the container and insist no more than 30 minutes.
- Course - month.
- Half a glass in warm form for half an hour before breakfast the first two weeks.
- One glass before breakfast (in 30 minutes) for the next two weeks.
- After the course - a break for 2 weeks, during which daily drink the decoction of oats (2 tablespoons of oats boil 15 minutes in one and a half liters of boiling water and consted instead of tea).
- After the break, you need to repeat the monthly rate of reception of the bravery of phytosbor.
Collective for cleaning the liver, Composition:
- Corn silk.
- Immorter sandy.
- Rosehip (fruits).
- Lemon juice.
Herbs - half a tablespoon, rosehip - a tablespoon, raisin - 100 grams, lemon juice - a tablespoon. Everything is flooded with boiling water (1, 5 liters), boiling no more than 5 minutes, it is 30-40 minutes. Infusion It is necessary to strain and add lemon juice. Infusion is better to do on the eve of purification, in the evening, stored in the refrigerator.
- On the day of cleaning the empty stomach drinks a half cup of bursting in a warm form.
- An hour later, the laxative is taken or the enema is made.
- Then you need to lie down with the heating on the right side, hide the blanket.
- After half an hour, the excretion of slags should begin, if an hour does not happen, you need to re-make the enema.
- All day is better to starve, resolved drinking - non-carbonated mineral water, water with honey, apple juice, green sweetened tea.
- After cleansing for a week, it is necessary to adhere to a gentle diet.
- The course to repeat no earlier than one and a half or two months.
Purification of the liver mineral water
Cleaning bile ducts and liver mineral waters are essentially a classic tubaz, which, subject to lack of stones of large sizes, is recommended to carry out even doctors at home.
Cleansing liver mineral water, action plan:
- Preliminary preparation. For a week, at least three days should be followed by the rules of dietary food, there is only boiled, low-fat food, better vegetable. Good daily drink fresh juices, a lot of warm liquid.
- In the morning on the day of the tub, you need to drink a glass of mineral water (Borjomi, Essentuki) without gas. In mineral water to activate the removal of slags, you can dissolve a tablespoon of sorbitol. Sorbitol is replaced with a strong decoction of choleretic grass, for example, immortelle (2 tablespoons on 300 ml boiling water, insist for 15 minutes). In half an hour, a glass of mineral water should be drinking again and go for 2 hours with a height on the right side. Before the evening, it is recommended to continue to take water so that the volume of drunk was at least 2 liters.
- At 20.00, vegetable oil should be served, at least 2 tablespoons. The oil must be heated. If the oil causes nausea and vomiting, it can be replaced with magnesia, sorbitol - dilute 2 tablespoons in a glass of warm boiled water. And oil, and sorbitol drinks with small sips with breaks of 10-15 minutes.
- After some time, the climb of the chair should begin, the painful pain in the right hypochondrium speaks of strongly slacking and insufficient preliminary cleaning of the intestines. This problem can be solved using an additional enema. For all reading, you need to warm the liver.
- On the morning, the next day it is necessary to drink a glass of apple juice and feed the whole day. Drombo, boiled vegetables, salad, oatmeal.
- Cleaning the liver mineral water can be repeated in 2 days and continue the procedure for another 3 times.
With the prophylactic goal of the Tubage is carried out quarterly, of course, after the consulting conversation with the doctor. Excessive zeal in this matter is inappropriate if the bile ducts are free from the stones, cleaning will not only do not bring benefits, but may also harm.
Hello, dear readers. In addition to incorrect food and alcohol, there are many factors on our liver, from which we can not be protected. In fact, this organ is a filter that passes through itself all the harmful substances that poison our body. As in the case of any filter, toxins are accumulated in our liver, which must be accomplished from time to time from the body. Many people forget about this important procedure, continuing to load the liver of harmful food and alcoholic beverages. The most difficult period for us is holidays, when the organs of the digestive system are completely overloaded, not so much to digest such an amount of oily food.
Therefore, as a rule, we remember that the liver should be cleaned only when our well-being deteriorated sharply. One way or another, the cleansing procedures will have to do, so we need to figure out how it is done correctly.
Such procedures can be carried out using various means of both folk and drugs. And treatment is supported by a strict diet, excluding all those products and drinks, which just caused harm to our health. So how to clean the liver from toxins and slags?
How to clean the liver at home. What is it for
Actually, methods of cleaning liver are already applied far from one ten years, so the result you will receive in any case. At the same time, you can combine several methods so that unpleasant symptoms leave you as early as possible.
Of course, it is desirable not to bring your body to such a condition when such procedures are hardly helped to help you. Therefore, from time to time, regardless of the state of your liver, it is necessary to carry out preventive treatment, which will protect your liver from developing more serious diseases.
The liver is the only organ in our body, which is able to restore its cells on their own. But this does not mean that you need to ignore the symptoms of failures in its work, in the hope that it will handle the problem on your own.
There is quite a large number of ways to help clean the liver from the slags accumulated in it. How to understand that the liver needs help?
This will help us with symptoms that signal the liver failures:
✔ Rash on the skin in the form of acne.
✔ Regular constipation.
✔ Pain in the right shoulder.
✔ Permanent headaches.
✔ Sharp pain when pressed on the right hypochondrium.
✔ Allergic manifestations without visible causes.
Of course, each symptoms will have their own, as any organism is individual. But sometimes it can meet several symptoms at once, which will help to quickly determine the reason for their occurrence.
Medicines cleansing liver
It is hardly necessary to choose the necessary drug that you can hardly succeed, as it is selected taking into account the individual characteristics of the body. Therefore, it is not necessary to engage in self-medication, but it is better to immediately consult a doctor, first of all, to determine the diagnosis. Only the doctor is able to tell how to clean the liver correctly and what drugs will not harm your health.
It is most often used by choleretic agents, because only in this way you can clean the liver from the accumulated toxins. Doctor assign the following drugs:
It helps to cleanse not only the liver, but also the gallbladder. Tablets are made on the basis of herbs, including whether there is a multi-strain and silimarine. Displays toxins from the liver, and also improves the process of fat metabolism in the body.
It is recommended to take the drug three times a day, at the same time, one disposable dose can reach 12 tablets. The course of treatment is three months.
This preparation contains garlic extract, nettle leaves, activated carbon and bile acids. Its properties include strengthening the process of formation of bile, as well as improved quality of intestinal peristals.
It is recommended to carry out preventive treatment several times a year, while the medicine is accepted for one month. The dosage will vary depending on the degree of clasp.
It has an anti-inflammatory and choleretic effect. In addition, it is an antibacterial drug that contributes to the elimination of infection. The process of cleaning the liver takes about three weeks from the moment of receiving the drug.
The effect of the drug is also aimed at enhancing the choleretic function, as well as to get rid of inflammatory processes. Agencies are assigned with congestive processes of bile and cholecystitis. The dosage and treatment course is prescribed depending on the type and stages of the disease.
Before treatment with any of the listed drugs, the intestinal cleansing is prereferable. Only thus the treatment will bring a positive result.
In addition, such means have a number of contraindications to which some diseases include:
✔ Jaundice, the cause of which was the blockage of the gall duct.
✔ Acute hepatitis.
✔ Intestinal diseases.
The listed diseases are quite a serious reason to abandon the reception of a drug. This once again proves that it is not just unreasonable to engage in self-medication, but also dangerously for life.
Liver cleansing diet
Proper liver operation directly depends on food that we use daily. If you are ready to abandon most of your favorite products, you can sit on a diet that will help clean the liver from the slags accumulated in it.
The diet contributes to the enrichment of the liver with all the necessary elements that helps to derive all toxins from it, poisoning the body. For this purpose, all sweet, oily, sharp, and salty products are excluded from the usual diet. In addition, Coffeemans will have to forget about the favorite drink for a long time, as it is one of the most harmful liver products.
Adhering to the diet, it should also be excluded most of the carbohydrates, as they can lead to a complete stop of the body. Therefore, we offer a three-day nutrition program, which will help clean not only the liver, but the intestines, renewing it with microflora.
- The first day must be started with oatmeal, complemented by berries. For lunch you can prepare a beet-fired carrot salad, seasoned with olive oil, and a mushroom omelet with spinach. The Bulgarian pepper with fresh carrots is perfectly suitable as a snack. The perfect option for dinner will be baked chicken.
- Breakfast of the second day will consist of muesshi refilled by yogurt. For lunch will have to limit the soup from broccoli. Between dinner and dinner, you can pamper yourself with oatmeal and freshly squeezed orange juice. But for dinner you can cook fried chicken and cauliflower.
- The third day can be started from one toast and two boiled eggs. Lunch will consist of onion soup, but an avocado and crackers will be an excellent version as a snack. And for dinner, you can enjoy a pair of pork chop with adzhika and vegetables.
How to Clean the liver from toxins and slags by folk remedies
Treatment of herbs is practiced enough long time, and still long before, many medicines began to be made.
Therefore, it makes sense to try this type of purification. In addition, it does not require significant costs, which means that everyone is available. How to clean the liver from toxins and slags with the help of folk medicine?
This type of purification is also called "Tuba". So there are several types of tuba, which is carried out with the help of various useful products.
Olive oil and lemon juice
As you already understood, we will need 300 ml of olive oil and 30 ml of lemon juice to prepare this tool and 30 ml of lemon juice that will be heated in different saucepans.
Before using this tool, it is necessary to make a height to the right hypochinean for a few minutes. After that, you can safely begin the reception of heated oil in an amount equal to three tablespoons. And immediately after oil, drink a spoonful of lemon juice.
It is used every quarter of an hour until it is over the oil. After such a cleansing procedure, you need to try to sleep.
If all actions were made correctly, then in the morning you will feel a light laxative effect. The procedure can be repeated with an interval of ten days.
Good tool for cleaning the liver. You can apply a meal. Use the dessert spoon several times a day before meals, drinking water.
The course lasts about 1 month. In addition to the shrost, you can use flour, infusion on alcohol, decoction of seeds.
To prepare such a cleaning agent, we need a glass of solid oats, which should be rinsed as needed. In the pan, we recruit about four liters of water, and put the grain there. We also supplement the mixture with three tablespoons of lingonberry leaves, and two spoons of birch leaves.
We leave the tool to appeal for about a day. In a separate container, we put the fruits of the rosehip and fill with water, and then bring water to a boil, and add a couple of spoons. Weganize the agent for 15 minutes.
We give the medium for an hour, after which we add decoction on the basis of oats. Pour into a convenient vessel and send to the fridge. Such a means is taken half an hour before meals once a day. The course of treatment is ten days.
Rosehip and sorbitol
In order to prepare infusion, we should prepare the rose berries in advance, which we will need about three tablespoons. We send to the thermos with boiling water and close tightly with a lid.
The next morning we will receive this tool. In a separate cup, we put three spoons of sorbitol, which are poured preheated by infusion. Carefully stir the liquid and quickly drink.
It is used in 45 minutes before meals, while breakfast should consist of light products, for example, from vegetables. It is better to spend such a procedure on a weekend, as you definitely do not limit you to one visit to the toilet. He repeats on every third day, and the full course of treatment will consist of six repetitions.
To achieve a positive result, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the preparation recipe, as well as the reception rules. Therefore, the conduct of such procedures requires a serious relationship.
Restoring liver products
Conducting procedures undoubtedly an important thing, but without a diet it will not bring absolutely no result. Therefore, preparing itself to carry out such procedures, it should be understood that the diet is an integral part of the treatment. Therefore, it is not necessary to take it difficult to treat this important condition.
We already know about what we have to abandon, but about what products will help us to restore the normal work of the liver, we will talk now.
Seaweed They are considered a dietary product, as they contain a minimum of calories. But besides this, there are selenium in their composition, which is quite strong antioxidant.
Bow rich in substances that are actively involved in the fight against cancer cells. He not only copes with an existing problem, but also prevents its emergence.
Seeds of Seung The composition stores Cesin, who protects the body from oxidative damage.
Avocado Helps the body in the production of glutathione, which contributes to the rapid removal of existing toxins from the body.
Artichoke Stimulates the production of the necessary amount of bile, thereby supporting the health of the liver.
Fennel It is rich in ascorbic acid and fiber, which, as you know, only accelerate the process of cleansing the body. In addition, vitamin C increases the level of immunity.
Ginger Helps toxins to get out of the body naturally. It is also used as the prevention of various liver diseases. You can prepare useful drinks with the addition of ginger.
Fish fat Contains in its composition complex acid compounds. It is used as prevention of liver diseases.
Beans. It is famous for the high content of easily digestible proteins, so it will become the perfect meat substitute during a diet. But besides this, it takes an active part in the process of cleaning the liver.
Garlic Stimulates the formation of liver enzymes, and also cleans blood from toxins.
Broccoli It is a real storage facilities for the liver. It is recommended to use at least four servings per week as prevention.
Basil Normalizes the metabolism in the body, due to which all toxins will be output on time.
Cauliflower Normalizes cholesterol levels in the blood, purifies the body from slag and toxins.
Sometimes our liver can bring us, even if we are relatively correct lifestyle. Therefore, as prevention it is necessary to carry out a complex of certain procedures that will help our liver to cleanse from toxins.
Well, if you feel the first symptoms of liver linen, then you need to urgently engage in its cleansing. At the same time, several methods of treatment are used at once, reinforced by the observance of the diet.
In addition, some food should be abandoned to facilitate liver.
On the blog you can read:
Milshch for the liver.
How to clean the liver herbs, what herbs are useful for the liver, how to brew and how to take herbs.
What is useful for the liver. Liver diet is an approximate menu for 1 day.
How to clean the intestines from slags and toxins in simple ways.
The author of Article Irina Petrovna Verbickskaya,
Cleansing the liver and restoring its functions at home: Help Iron
Any internal body is indispensable for the proper operation of the body. However, if people always remember how important a healthy heart or lungs, then about the organs of the digestive system often forget. In our article, we will tell why and how to take care of the normal state of one of the most important glands of the organism - liver.
Does your liver need in "cleaning" from toxins?
The liver can be compared with the filter, which neutralizes dangerous substances for the body:
- metabolic products (bilirubin, ammonia);
- medicines, nutritional supplements, chemical compounds, etc.
In the healthy body "cleaning" liver is constantly and very efficient. The liver produces bile. Bile is involved in digestion, and together with it from the liver, everything is unnecessary.
Some statistics 1.5 liters of blood per minute passes through the liver; 70% of blood comes from the intestines and abdominal organs; 600 ml of bile is produced daily.
Toxins and exchange products during accumulation can destroy liver cells directly or indirectly through inflammation. Inflammation and death of liver cells cause the active growth of the connective tissue in the organ - fibrosis. The connecting tissue replaces normal liver cells, reducing its ability to perform functions. At far-closed stages, when changes become irreversible, cirrhosis develops. That is why it is very important to eliminate the inflammation of the liver, not allowing the development of fibrosis.
The liver has a very large margin of strength and can work long on the background of already existing problems. What symptoms may appear when the liver does not cope with the load?
- Pain in the right hypochondrium;
- Yellow shade acquire first eye proteins, and then leather;
- urine darkens, feces becomes lighter;
- skin itch;
- Vascular "stars" at the top of the body;
- fatigue, apathy, memory violations;
- Hand shake, change handwriting.
These signs are found not only for liver diseases. To find out the reason, it is best to consult a doctor. However, many would like to do without treatment and find out how to clean the liver on their own.
Is it possible to "clean" liver at home?
You can find a description of methods for maintaining health at home. However, the effectiveness and safety of the majority of such procedures and "drugs" are not proven, in addition, they have contraindications.
be careful Many drugs for the "cleaning" of the liver increase the production and improve the removal of bile. This can lead to the formation of bile stones or cause the existing gallbladder to move the existing stones from the gallbladder into the bile ducts. In some cases, the single way to remove the stone will be an urgent surgical operation.
You should not carry out the "cleaning" of the liver with the following states:
- acute cholecystitis, pancreatitis or hepatitis;
- aggravation of chronic processes;
- Stones in the bustling bubble, regardless of their size;
- bile outflows are disturbed for other reasons (tumor, operation on bile ducts and so on);
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Not always on external features you can learn about the availability of problems in the body. In order not to harm, you must consult with your doctor - it may be a therapist or a gastroenterologist. If necessary, the doctor sends to an additional examination - ultrasound, x-ray or duodenal probing.
Preparing for procedure
Before the ultrasound procedure and the radiography of the liver and biliary tract, you need to comply with a diet. The goal is to reduce interference from gas formation in the intestine. For 3 days, exclude:
- dairy products;
- peas, beans and other legumes;
- Irritating mucous membrane vegetables - radish, radishes, onions, garlic;
- Sweets and carbonated drinks;
- Fresh bread and baking containing yeast.
You can also take activated carbon (1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight) or other enterosorbents. Before the procedure you can drink water in small quantities. The study is carried out on an empty stomach.
There is a procedure for duodenal sensing, at which the probe is introduced into the duodenum. With it, it is obtained by bile samples for research or administer medicinal substances. This procedure is performed only by appointment and under the control of the doctor. For duodenal sensing, a special diet is not required.
How to clean the liver and restore its functions?
The best part of the problems with liver diseases is related to the action of the exchange products that the affected liver does not have time to output. Therefore, people are looking for a way to clean the liver at home. It seems that you can "spend" it, like a pollutant carpet, and it will be able to filter blood and further. Unfortunately, this is not so easy. There is no final conclusion on the effectiveness of medicines, home procedures and herbal infusions for the "cleaning" of the liver.
The main functions of the liver are associated with the work of its cells - hepatocytes. For their normal activity, you need to create the best conditions for their existence. Provide balanced nutrition, get rid of damaging factors, abandon the use of alcohol. If the reason in the hepatitis virus, then you need to fight it, under the control of the infectious system. If the liver damage occurs because of the stagnation of bile, then gildery preparations and procedures appointed by the doctor will help.
Medicinal preparations for restoration of liver
Hepatoprotectors Protect liver cells from damage. They are often included in complex therapy and are used for prevention.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid . Regulates the exchange of carbohydrates and cholesterol. Suppresses the formation of nitrogen oxide, as a result protects hepatocytes from toxic damage.
- Glycyrrhizinic acid . Reduces inflammation, protects liver cells due to antioxidant action. Stimulates the products of interferon and the activity of immunity, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Admethionine . Participates in metabolic processes in the liver, synthesis of amino acids, helps to neutralize and highlight biliary acids in the biliary system.
- Essential phospholipids . Parts are included in the shells of liver cells, contribute to the preservation and restoration of their structure.
- Ursodeoxycholic acid . Stabilizes hepatocyte membranes, accelerates the removal of toxic bile acids.
Golden drugs Strengthen the production of bile or improve its elimination.
- Preparations based on bile acids and their combinations with enzymes ("Alllohol", "Hologon", "Holenzim", "deholin", etc.).
- Synthetic substances (hydroxymethylnicotamide, osalmid, cyclicovalon, gimekromon, phenyptentol, etc.).
- Mineral salts (magnesium sulfate or magnesia, Karlovyar salt, mineral waters).
- Multiatomic alcohols (xylitol, mannitol, sorbitol).
Spasmolytiki They act on the smooth muscles of biliary ducts, improve bile outflows, reduce pain. The most applied tools - papaverine, drootaverin.
Plant preparations and grass for restoring liver
- Fruit extract Spotlar bottles. Includes several active substances, the main of which is silibinin. Protects liver cells from toxins penetrate them. Stimulates protein synthesis.
- Barbaris Ordinary, Berberina Bisulfat . Strengthens boring, bile removal, relaxes a smooth muscles.
- Immorter sandy. Increases the release of bile, gastric juice and the secretion of the pancreas. In addition, fighting bacteria.
- Corn silk . Have a choleretic and diuretic effect, improve blood coagulation due to vitamin K.
- Rosehip. Increases bile production, reduces the tone of bile ducts.
- Artichoke. It has a choleretic, diuretic and hepatoprotective effect.
- Pijma ordinary. Increasing secretion and reduces the viscosity of bile, acts against the giardia.
Folk remedies for "cleaning" liver
- Lemon . It is often found in the tips on cleaning the liver together with olive oil. But the effect of lemon juice on the liver does not have sufficient evidence. In the experiment on rats, the positive effect of lemon extract was revealed with toxic lesion of the liver. This was explained by the action of antioxidants contained in Lemon. Due to them, lipid peroxidation and the effect of free radicals decreased [one] .
- Vegetable oils (olive, castor and others). The advantage of vegetable oils is that they contain healthy fatty acids and phospholipids. To stimulate berevel, a sufficiently small amount of fat. There are advice on use of 100 and more ml of vegetable oil at a time, but it does not make sense and can harm. The body will not have time to work out such a large amount of bile to digest the oil. The result is excessive feed intake to the body and diarrhea.
- Vegetable juices , for example, radish or raw beet juice, sometimes refer to choleretic means. The effect of these substances is based on irritation of the mucous membrane of the duodenum. However, the effect is lower than when fats. Not recommended for gastritis, ulcerative ulcer of the stomach and intestines.
- Tuba. , or blind duodenal probing. At home, a combination of heat and choleretic substances is used to stimulate the outflow of bile. The procedure is carried out in the morning, before meals. Drink a choleretic agent to choose from (warm mineral water, eyeness infusion, etc.). Next, you need to lie on the right side, bend legs in your knees and slightly lead to the stomach. On the right hypochondrium placed a hot heater, wrapped in a towel. The temperature of the temperature helps remove the spasm of biliary tract. The procedure lasts from 40 minutes to 2 hours. It is impossible to conduct this procedure in acute diseases and biliary diseases.
Liver recovery diet
With the word "diet", a system of strict restrictions is presented. But for a practically healthy person, this path is not quite suitable. The best intake for restoring the liver will be a variety of meals with calculating the ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates and calorie control.
- The ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. If necessary, the liver is capable of converting glucose into amino acids and fats. And if the diet contains too much fat or sugar and not enough protein or vice versa, then this is an excess load on the liver cells. Norma is at least 15% protein, no more than 30% of fats. Up to 60% of energy comes from complex carbohydrates.
- Fractional food. The production of bile is continuous, but its selection is usually happening when eating. Therefore, it is impossible to starve, you need to divide the diet for 4-6 receptions.
- Forms should prevail vegetable oils, nuts. It is necessary to reduce the number of animal fats.
- Not recommended to use sharp, smoked dishes, products with a sharp taste. Especially with inflammatory liver diseases, pancreas, stomach and intestines.
- Alcohol is better to exclude.
When aggravating problems with liver, the power rules may be more stringent in accordance with diet No. 5 or 5a.
Failure to alcohol, proper nutrition and care for your health can be the best tool for restoring the liver and will help to save its functions for a long time.
There are many techniques and methods that can help in cleaning the liver. However, it must be remembered that before testing any of the options you need to consult with your doctor. It is also worth listening to the opinion of specialists about the use of any drugs.
The liver is the only organ in our body capable of regeneration, regulates the metabolism, is responsible for protein biosynthesis, lipids and carbohydrates. However, the liver resource is not limitless. Therefore, it is very important to know how you can clean the liver at home.
Note. According to WHO statistics, about 40% of the world's population suffers from various liver diseases, and the majority learns about their diagnosis completely by chance.
Why make cleaning the liver?
Slags - by-products of metabolic reactions. Toxic products may have endo and exogenous origin. And those and other components negatively affect our health, cause intoxication, which can manifest itself in the form of allergies, increasing temperature, excessive fatigue, Malgia, Cephangia or arthralgia.
Daily liver misses about two tons of blood. It neutralizes toxins of different origin:
- End products of protein metabolism (ammonia, mercaptanis, kadavmerin, Pretrassin, indole, phenol, etc.);
- some medicines;
Neutralized toxic substances together with biliary fall into the intestine. Next, with the carte masses, they are derived from the body.
When you need to clean the liver
If a person finds the following clinic below, it means that he has problems with the functioning of the liver:
- lack of appetite;
- bitterness in the oral cavity;
- discomfort in the right hypochondrium;
- frequent constipation or diarrhea;
- sense of anxiety;
- chronic fatigue;
- increase in the size of the gallbladder;
- acute pancreatitis;
- hematoma formation;
- Problems with hemostasis;
- Slow metabolism (it is impossible to lose weight).
How is the cleaning of the main biological filter in our body
When accumulating slags in the body there is a stagnant bile. To ensure normal operation of the gallbladder and its ducts need to do the following:
- optimize bile current;
- neutralize and derive toxins from the body;
- Grind concreshrants.
Important. Before cleaning the liver, you need to go through the course of special procedures and antiparasitic therapy. This will help to clear the large intestine from the roaming masses and get rid of helminths. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to achieve the desired result.
To achieve the desired therapeutic effect when cleaning the liver from toxins, pre-preparation is needed. Doctors recommend adhere to the following rules:
- Fully refuse to eat any alcoholic beverages;
- Exclude smoked meat out of their diet;
- Do not eat fast powders;
- Complete the course of treatment with drugs;
- Two weeks before the start of the procedure, adhere to the diet;
- Use many vegetables and fruits;
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of water per day.
When you can not clean the liver
The procedure for cleaning the liver and gallbladder has a number of contraindications:
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- aggravation of chronic diseases;
- external and internal bleeding;
- the presence of tumors in the body;
- arterial hypertension;
- viral infections;
- fevering condition;
- The state of increased excitation.
Opinion of experienced therapeuts
Dr. Shishonin in his video blog says that people often turn to people with a question about how to clean the liver. There are a number of medical institutions that are engaged in gastroenterology. Specialists of these clinics prescribe procedures aimed at purifying the intestines and liver. It must be said that not all of them are useful, and some of them are even harmful to health.
How to clean the liver at home
The pharmaceutical market now appears a lot of advertised drugs from a group of hepatoprotectors. Alexander Yuryevich focuses on the fact that most of these drugs do not work. Also notes that heptral is one of the most effective means today to improve the liver and restore its functional activities. However, this agent does not purify bile ducts, they were as clogged, and remain those.
Specialists "Clinics of Dr. Shishonin" offer their patients to produce a true purification of liver from slags and toxic products. It is very important in the process of treatment to adhere to the foundations of thermodynamic food. What it is and for which it needs to be, tells Dr. Shishonin in the video "Treatment of atherosclerosis".
To prevent the stagnation of boles, it is necessary that high-quality fats attended your daily diet. Best milk fat (cream, sour cream, oil, cottage cheese). It is necessary to maintain the tone of the gallbladder. After its reduction, bile enters the duodenum, where, in fact, the process of splitting (emulsification) of fats begins.
With a shortage of fats in the diet, the gallbladder is not reduced, which leads to stagnation. All this provokes the formation of concrections in the gallbladder. That is, it is one of the mechanisms of their formation.
If a person is sitting on a lifeless diet, then after some time he will have problems with the functioning of the gallbladder. Since it accumulates bile, there is nowhere to go, there is no request for it, and she begins to be stored. To reduce the volume of bile begins to be compacted, which leads to the formation of stones. In highly launched cases, doctors resort to removal of the gallbladder, that is, they produce cholecystectomy.
Note. Regular reception of high-quality fats has a choleretic effect. Bile, getting into a thin division of the intestine, interacts with fats, which prevents the formation of an ulcers in the duodenum.
Any disease is much easier to prevent than to treat. It is important to eat rationally, exclude trans-fats from your diet, food additives, as they negatively affect our body. Cleaning procedures can be done more efficiently if:
- On the day of cleaning manipulations and for 3 days to use only products of plant origin;
- less consuming animal fats;
- 3-4 hours before cleaning stop eating;
- abandon alcohol and smoking;
- Before performing the manipulation of liver cleaning, take a warm bath;
- control their weight;
- Heat the zone of right hypochondrium.
Note. With the preventive purpose, it is enough to clean the liver 1 time per month.
Healthy liver is the key to the normal functioning of the entire body. The composition of blood, blood sugar levels, the intensity of metabolic processes, digestion and absorption of food, general well-being, depends on its condition. Do your health and be healthy!
ATTENTION! All materials on the site (including video and audio rollers on third-party resources) are educational and introductory character. There are contraindications. Before applying recommendations and tips from the site and from the videos, be sure to consult your doctor!
All the names of the patients used in the articles on the site are changed by ethical considerations. Any coincidences are random.
Through the liver is large vessels, cleaning blood, neutralized toxic components, products of metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. It has a good regenerator capacity, due to which, for a long time restores itself. However, for further normal operation, the liver periodically needs purification. Some methods are used exclusively in hospital hospital, but we will try to disassemble how to clean the liver at home, without hurting the body.
What is the cleansing?
The liver is quite complex from a functional point of view of the body, which is essentially a filter. Despite the protection mechanisms sooner, or late slag and metabolites, decay products in the liver parenchyma occupy. Over time, fat inclusions appear in cells that contribute to inflammation and necrosis. The substitution of the connective tissue begins - first fibrosis, and then cirrhosis of the liver.
Also in atony (violation of motility) of the intestine, absorption is absorbed into the blood of toxins and their deposition in the body.
To prevent such changes periodically, the liver should be carried out, as well as normalize the opening of the intestine.
Indications and contraindications
Even people without any clinical manifestations once a year need to clean the liver.
The first symptoms of liver damage are not specific, they are manifested in the form:
- Reduction of appetite and weight loss;
- Changes in the mood;
- Disorders of the sleep and wake cycle;
- Changes in color skin (jaundice);
- Increased fatigue;
- The appearance of pigment spots and vascular stars.
Since the main component in the cleaning of the liver is the choleretic effect, then excessive stimulation of the gallbladder can lead to the movement of stones, strong pain syndrome and even damage to the ducts. Therefore, the biliary disease (HCB) is the main contraindication.
It is also not recommended to clean the body when:
- Acute infectious processes;
- Decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases, especially in the digestive system;
- Pregnancy and lactation period.
Let's talk about how to properly clean the liver with medicines. Does it be necessary to clean in the hospital, or can it be done at home? And most importantly, what funds are completely safe, and from what methods should you refuse?
Many drugs from a group of hepatoprotectors, essential phospholipids, counterszents and spasmolitics proved their effectiveness. Next, we will analyze which medicines have the smallest side effects and are suitable for self-use.
Activated coal is a sufficiently affordable drug, which is most often used in poisoning. The use of this sorbent belongs to simple methods for cleaning the liver. Produced in the form of tablets, in the calculation of 1 per 10 kg of weight. It is accepted 2 times a day, or with a gradual increase in dose (on the first day one tablet, in the second - two, etc.) not more than 10 days, as a tendency to constipate appears.
The substance is a powerful adsorbent, but we should not forget that the coal does not have an electoral action and displays the useful items that need to be filled.
Magnesium sulfate, or magnesia, is often part of the recovery therapy. Exhibits a spasmodic and strong choleretic effect. In hospital hospital, used mainly intravenously.
For efficient and fast liver cleaning, a magnesia is recommended.
This is a complex of medical measures, which are carried out using strong choleretic means, with warming the liver area to enhance the effect. In the case of the use of magnesia, the fube is called "blind", as it is carried out without duodenal sensing.
It is impossible to conduct a similar procedure during menstruation or pregnancy, since, due to a strong antispasmodic effect, bleeding increases and a serious threat arises for the fetus. It should also be refrained in the diseases of the kidneys and the presence of chronic processes in the digestive tract.
To prevent side effects in the form of nausea and vomiting in a few days, a diet eliminating animals (meat, eggs) and fast carbohydrates (flour products) are prescribed.
15-20 g of magnesia are bred by 100 g of water, after which they drink. The effect occurs after 1-3 hours. At this time, the patient must be in the position lying with the applied heights to the right hypochondrine. A few hours after the end of the procedure, it is not recommended to eat.
The adaptation of the tuba is better to carry out in hospital hospital to eliminate contraindications and prevent side effects.
Cleansing herbs based medications
A good spasmodic effect is provided by Silimarine based drugs:
They are a combination of plant components and synthetic substances, due to which they have not only choleretic, but also restoring properties.
In order to clean the liver as softer (for example, with severe conditions - cirrhosis, or cancer), hepatoprotectors are recommended:
- Esssential Forte Fortean based on phospholipids and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Ovezol - a biodowdavanka combining hood from oats, turkumin, as well as plant components - hawthorn and mint.
Due to the content of essential oils, vegetable resins and phytoncides, herbal preparations not only remove bile, but also significantly improve the functional ability of the liver.
Grass-based drugs normalize the intestinal function, have an anti-inflammatory effect, strengthen the secretion of the stomach and pancreas.
The phytopreparations include:
- Infusion of immortals
- Infusion of Shipovnika
- Pijm extract
They are released in the form of pressed pills, drops, or sold in pharmacies in the form of herbs for decoctions. Herbs have a cumulative effect and are suitable for long-term use (up to six months).
Cleansing folk remedies
Cleaning the liver can be at home using well-made products. For this, it will be suitable: herbal champs, infusions, or tea, fruit and vegetable juices, as well as vegetable oils and oats. There are both radical disposable methods and gentle procedures that need to be held by the course. The main thing is not to forget that even useful substances with improper dosage can harm.
One of the strongest natural hepatoprotectors is a millet, or as it is also called a thistle, a closure, marching spines, or a sharpness.
It contains a vitamin and mineral complex that has a supporting function for hepatocytes and silimarine with a strong choleretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Crumpled seeds of dissolutes are poured with boiling water (in the ratio of 1:10), then tomatin on the water bath. After cooling, it is filled and allowed to breed 30-40 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon each hour during the day.
From the decoctions, the collection of birch kidneys, immortals and chamomiles act well. The herbs are poured with boiling water and lays throughout the day. Apply on ½ cup 2 times a day one month.
Another good recipe is the combination of a beast and bravery from cornflowers. The mixture is boiled for 10 minutes, and then cooled and insist several hours. Drink a quarter cup on an empty stomach.
Therapeutic herbs can be combined with pure green tea, which in itself has a choleretic effect, or make some of their own preparation from:
- Ginseng (improves the operation of the stomach and the pancreas, cleans the vessels);
- Chamomile (natural antioxidant);
- Rosehip berries (stimulates the removal of toxins from the liver, contains fat-soluble vitamins E and K);
- Immortelle (anti-inflammatory and choleretic action).
The advantage of teasing use is an unlimited application time, however, these plants can reduce blood pressure and therefore are contraindicated by hypotonized.
To achieve a faster effect, you can drink tea from the collection of mint, yarrow, chicory, immortals, nettle and plantain with the addition of several drops of dandelion extract with the addition of several drops of dandelion. Such a mixture can be drunk 3 times a day during the week.
Apple juice contains the acid of the same name, expanding the ducts and helps the outflow of bile. Juice drink for 7 days, half a glass of freshly squeezed Freasha diluted with water between meals.
Radish juice suits vegetables, or radish, which are crushed in a blender, and then passed through the juicer. Take after meals on 1 tablespoon, with each week increasing the dosage. The course continues two months.
From morning, the empty stomach is well absorbed by a mixture of carrot juices, parsley and celery in combination 3: 1: 2, which is drinking within a month.
Any oil, vegetable, or animal origin stimulates the activity of the gallbladder. Such a cleaning is considered one of the most unpleasant and radical methods, so it is necessary to understand how to properly clean the liver so as not to bring more harm than good.
The use of a tubage with a large amount of oil can lead to indomitable vomiting and steamer (increased fat content in a chair), as well as provoke the attack of acute cholecystitis.
The most favorable way of use will be moderate use of olive oil (1 tablespoon of an empty stomach) with the addition of several drops of lemon juice, which also improves the selection of bile.
You can use not only olive, but also linen, or corn oil.
Other funds of traditional medicine
For cleaning the liver at home, oats are often used. For this, the grains of oats are poured with water and the day insist. Then the liquid is boiled 10 minutes with rosehip berries. Rest leave in a cool place for 24 hours. The next day, add decoction from cornflowers. Drink this mixture 4 times a day for 5 days in a row, with a five-day break. The course is repeated three times. An important factor is a concomitant diet.
Vegetables are widely known for the cleaner properties of beets. Its use is one of the longest, but most gentlemen, which will even suit children and elderly to children.
The basis of the choleretic properties of beets is a large content of fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamin and mineral compounds (especially iron).
The beets are cut by cubes, sprinkled with sugar and flour, and insist 2 days, mixing the content from time to time. Then add raisins, several sugar glasses and some water. The mixture for fermentation is left for a week. The resulting kvass take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. After 3 months of purification make a month break and repeat the course again.
The basis of any treatment is the correction of the causes that caused a violation of a function of one or another body. In the case of liver diseases, the most important factor is a diet that is able to significantly increase the benefit of purification.
Before starting the procedures, it is necessary to refuse meat, oily and fried food for several days, which cause bile concentration, while increasing the amount of vegetables consumed and fruit.
Porridge with olive oil, avocado salad, stewed beets and potatoes, broccoli. Well prepared the body to clean the sea cabbage, artichoke and sesame seeds.
For the entire period of purification, it is necessary to abandon the fatty varieties of meat and fish, strong black tea and coffee, drift and sweet.A good help will be the use of alkaline mineral waters before meals, such as: Essentuki No. 4 and No. 17, Borjomi, Polyana Kvassov.
The liver is one of the most important organs of our body.
The liver performs a variety of features that are necessary for the normal operation of the body and maintain health: protective, metabolic, secretory and neutralizing.
Children's detoxification function
One of the main functions of the liver is to neutralize toxins. 1.
The liver works as a filter: it delays toxic substances, 2formed in the very organism or coming with food, through light and skin 3.
Toxins are harmful substances coming from food and the environment, which can accumulate in the body. To the most famous toxins that we face every day include substances contained in contaminated air, alcohol and preservatives
. However, not only exogenous, that is, incoming from the outside, substances need neutralization. A variety of biochemical processes occur in the body, whose products are also toxins and can harm our body.
Liver damage under the action of toxins 4.
The liver is an organ with the great potential of self-healing, but also failures in its work. Excess toxins adversely affects the operation of liver cells - hepatocytes. In the cells of the liver, too much fat accumulates due to the fact that the cells do not have time to process them. In addition, there is an excess formation of free radicals and inflammation develops. This leads to damage to the cell shell. Damaged liver cells cannot function normally and need help. Cells will die if they do not help at this stage. 4.
After the death of hepatic cells, adjacent cells take their function. But gradually and they cease to cope with the increased load, they die, and the scars are formed in their place. Normal hepatic tissue turns into a connecting fabric that cannot perform the usual liver functions. 5.
Repeating or constant damage to the liver, for example, with regular alcohol consumption, may cause the formation of pronounced scars. Initially, the body is able to adapt to the fact that healthy liver tissue is partially replaced by scans, but in the end, scars can become so much that the liver will no longer be able to perform their normal functions.
The appearance of gravity or pain in the right hypochondrium, impaired appetite, bitterness in the mouth, increased fatigue, swelling of legs, skin itching, the appearance of spontaneous bruises and bleeding gums say that the liver cannot remove the toxins and its cells need to be restored 6.
Useful liver foods 7.
Compliance with healthy lifestyle and abandoning alcohol - these are important steps to restore the structure and function of the liver 8
- Products restoring liver cells are vegetables, greens, fruits, berries, fish, low-fat meat, low-fat dairy products, legumes, nuts and vegetable oils, such as olive oil. The inclusion of these products into the daily diet can positively affect the work of the liver.
- Healthy Power Support for Liver
- Exclude products with high fat, sugar and salts from the diet. Discard fried food and fast food.
- Minimize alcohol consumption or completely refuse it.
Try to balance your food. In a daily diet, fruits, vegetables, cereals, meat, fish or legumes, milk and vegetable oils must be present. 9Include products rich in food fibers in the diet. Food fibers help support the work of many organs, primarily liver and intestines.
- The results of large international studies say that we need 30 grams of dietary fiber per day
- . Food fibers are contained in whole grain cultures (10-15 grams in 100 g of oats, buckwheel or movies), vegetables (2 grams in 100 g of carrots, 2 grams in 100 g of cauliflower), fruits (2-4 grams in 100 g of sweet fruits , 100 grams of berries - 5-8 g) and legumes (9-13 grams per 100 g of product).
Use a sufficient amount of water. Our body requires about 30 ml of fluid per 1 kg of weight, that is, a person weighing 70 kg needs to drink 2 liters per day. Refuse the carbonated drinks. Healthy alternative - ordinary water or tea. According to a large Japanese study, the use of green tea leads to improved liver, heart and vessel performance by reducing the level of fats ten .
. Black tea is also useful: it protects liver cells from damage, which is applied with high fat products
eleven Preparations for recovering liver cells .
- Assistant drugs that allow eliminate causes of damage to the liver cells and restore the cells themselves are hepatoprotectors. Hepatoprotectors contribute to an increase in the resistance of the liver to the effect of toxins and normalize the function of its cells
- . A means of licorice-based can lead to water delay in the body and an increase in blood pressure, which limits their application
- In addition, phospholipids can be obtained from ordinary food: eggs, cod, chicken breast, peanuts and many other products contain comparable amount of drug phospholipids
- Unnecessary, recycled liver substances can be excluded with bile. However, to drugs that increase the formation and removal of bile, it is better to be careful. Increasing bile outflow can lead to bile colic and stones offset. The use of choleretic agents is strictly contraindicated with a bricken disease.
Hepatoprotectors of plant origin These are funds based on the extract of milk thistle, licorice root and artichoke leaves. Research results It is said that the use of drugs can contribute to the bile thirteen .
14 Hepatoprotectors of animal origin The basis of these drugs for the restoration of liver cells is hydrolyzate of the liver of pigs or cattle. Unfortunately, there are no clinical studies proving their effectiveness. Hepatoprotectors of animal origin .
. Also on the background of these drugs can develop allergies
Preparations with essential phospholipids The basis of the hepatoprotective agent is the soybeans or soy lecithin. .
Preparations with essential phospholipids restore the liver cell membranes. However, the liver damage is not limited to membranes and requires more comprehensive recovery. 16 .
Choleretic means Recently, the means that increase the formation of bile have become popular for the "cleaning" of the liver and improve its excretion from the body. The bile is formed in the liver (approximately 1.5 liters per day), is inhibited in the bustling bubble and then removed in the duodenum, where he participates in digestion. .
eighteen ®Funds with amino acidsThese means for recovering liver cells contain essential amino acids and their derivatives, such as adhemationine (heptral ). Toxins are destructive effect on the liver. In response to the liver decreases the formation of a vital amino acid of adhemationine ®19 .
Heptra ®. In case of liver disease, the body cannot provide itself with a sufficient amount of adhemationine and needs help from the outside. Get adhemationine from food is impossible, to fill its level helps the drug heptral ®20 19 .
Heptra ®Launches the detoxification reaction inside the liver. At the same time, the natural recovery of cells goes from the inside. Heptra ®Reduces inflammation in the liver, restores damaged liver cell membranes and improves bile removal It helps to remove toxins, restore the liver function and improving well-being after the 1st week of reception. And the effect of reception heptral .
can persist for 3 months after the end of treatment