What is the latency of the menstrual cycle?
Cycle delay or monthly delay - This is the lateness of the monthly blood discharge in a woman and their appearance 35 days after the previous menstruation or even later. Delay occurs due to increased duration menstrual cycle , that is, the menstrual cycle itself is not delayed, but lengthens, and menstruation is delayed. The term of 35 days is the maximum interval between two menstruals, which can be considered normal. However, this concerns those cases when this woman has a cycle always lasted 30 - 35 days. If a woman has a cycle lasts 21 - 24 days, then the latency of menstruation should be considered the beginning of the monthly on January 27 - 28.
If the cycle is delayed by 3 - 5 days only once, then it is not considered pathology. The hormonal background of women can be easily broken, but also easily restored independently, without interference from the outside. A longer delay even for one cycle requires a detailed examination of a woman.
Delayed periods for 2 cycles and more represents one of the variants of the menstrual cycle. To determine the disruption of the menstrual cycle, its normal parameters should be known.
Normal menstrual cycle is characterized by:
- Two-phase - has 2 phases, that is, two types of changes occurring in the genitals of a woman ( in the uterus and ovaries ) that can be tracked.
- Equal intervals between two month - Menstruation is observed every 24 - 35 days. On average, the interval is 28 days ( This is the "perfect" menstrual cycle ), But each woman may have an individual duration of the menstrual cycle.
- 3 - 8 day monthly - Blood selection lasts from 3 to 8 days, and the duration of menstruation should also be the same in each cycle.
Menstrual cycle is regularly occurring processes in female genital organs. Emerging the ovarian cycle and uterine cycle. Both cycles proceed at the same time, but differ from each other in shape.
The ovarian cycle proceeds as follows:
- Ripening of follicles ( Follicular phase ). From the first day of the menstrual cycle ( The first day of the cycle is considered the first day of blood discharge from the uterus ) In the ovaries begins the process of ripening several follicles. The follicle is an ovarian fabric element consisting of a layer of cells surrounding the egg. As follicles ripen, their size increases, the cavity appears in them, which is gradually filled with liquid. The fluid inside the follicle is called follicular fluid. It has many first phase hormones, estrogen and other biologically active substances. For 8 - 10 days, one of the follicles becomes the "main", as it matures the faster and allocates the most estrogen. His name is dominant follicle. The remaining follicles, without preparing competition, are exposed to reverse development.
- Ovulation. The dominant follicle continues to increase in size, compared with its initial size 100 times. Such a follicle is called a grapham bubble. On the 14th day of the cycle, this bubble must be broken so that the ripe eggs came out and got from the ovary to the uterine tube. The process of breaking the follicle and the exit of the eggs is called ovulation ( Ovum - Egg ). Ovulation occurs in the middle of the cycle and divides it into 2 phases.
- Yellow Body Formation ( Lutein phase ). Burnt follicle begins to change its structure. It forms many small vessels, the fats are accumulated, which give it yellow color. Hence the name of this element and phase ( Luteus - yellow ). Yellow body is a temporary organ that distinguishes a female hormone progesterone. His goal is to influence the uterus and prepare it for the adoption of a fertilized egg. The yellow body is valid for 14 days, that is, from the moment of ovulation, until the next menstruation, if the pregnancy has not come.
- The regression of the yellow body. If the pregnancy after ovulation does not occur, the yellow body gradually decreases in size ( Regresses ), The level of progesterone falls that it causes the separation of the mucous membrane of the uterus and the beginning of new monthly.
The uterine cycle has the following phases:
- From 1 to 5 days cycle . These days correspond to the monthly, that is, the rejection of the mucous membrane of the uterus ( Phase desquamation ) and its recovery ( Phase regeneration ).
- From 5 to 14 days cycle . During this period, the mucous membrane of the uterus under the influence of estrogen secreted by the follicle is thickened. Thickening is called proliferation, the phase is also indicated - the phase of proliferation.
- From 15 to 28 days . This period corresponds to the second phase of the ovarian cycle, when, under the influence of progesterone, the secret is allocated ( Product ) The glands of the uterus mucosa and the change in vessels that feed the mucous meter. They become convulsions so much that wrapped in the clusters. Such a mucous membrane can take a fertilized egg ( embryo ).
The stimulation of the menstrual cycle is carried out by regulation authorities - the hypothalamus hypophysis system. Both organs are in the brain and are connected with each other. The hypothalamus is an organ that transmits nerve signals from the cerebral cortex to the pituitary gland, and the latter is an endocrine gland, that is, an organ capable of highlighting hormones. The hypothalamus dictates, and the hypophysia increases or reduces the products of hormones. Many hormones stand out in the pituitary. Hormones affecting the menstrual cycle are called gonadotropins ( Gonads - sex glands, tropiness - focus ). There are 2 gonadotropic hormones - a follicularity hormone ( FSH. ) and luteinizing hormone ( LG ). FSH stimulates the ripening of follicles, that is, it ensures the start of the cycle and its first phase. LH stimulates ovulation and yellow body formation.
Causes of monthly delay
The delay of menstruation is not always associated with the disease. The delay may mean that conception and introduction of the embryo in the uterus occurred, so there is no need to reject its surface layer. In this case, the test for pregnancy is positive. Delayed menstruation with a negative pregnancy test can also be physiological phenomenon in some cases.
Allocate the following physiological causes of monthly delays with a negative pregnancy test:
- Start menstruation in girls - the period when the rhythm of menstruation has not yet been established, it lasts 1 - 2 years and does not require treatment;
- breastfeeding period after childbirth - During the first 6 months after childbirth in the female body, a hormone prolactin continues to dominate, which not only stimulates the formation of milk for feeding, but also lengthens the second phase of the cycle, delaying monthly;
- Premenopausa - age-related changes ( After 45 years ) associated with the change in the sensitivity of the receptors ( nerve endings through which hormone effects are implemented ) To gonadotropins or exhaustion of follicles in the ovaries, is a natural transition period between childbearing age and menopause or climax ( Complete termination of the menstrual cycle and loss of a childbearing function ).
All other reasons are considered a violation or pathology.
Lead to the delay of menstruation can be both chronic or sharp pathologies and permanent or temporary adverse factors. Adverse factors usually cause latency of menstruation for 1 - 2 cycles, while in the presence of the disease, the monthly delayed constantly, or the delays are repeated periodically. This is explained by the fact that an unfavorable factor in order to cause a cycle delay should be either very powerful or impact for a long time. In addition, the presence of adverse factors does not mean that the woman will definitely have a delay of menstruation, their presence simply increases the risk of dedicating blood secretions. Diseases and pathologies are usually accompanied by other symptoms.
The pathological reasons for the delay of menstruals include:
- Hormone-producing tumors;
- Endocrine gland failure;
- Functional hyperprolactinemia;
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the genital organs;
- polycystic ovarian syndrome;
- Ovarian depletion syndrome;
- sexual infantilism;
- mental illness;
- Reception of some drugs ( Neuroleptics, antidepressants, drugs affecting processes in the brain, contraceptive preparations, preparations used before the process of extracorporeal fertilization or eco ).
Factors that can promote monthly delay:
- Stress ( Physical or psycho-emotional );
- climate change;
- Professional harm;
- unfavorable living conditions;
- chronic liver diseases, kidneys;
- metabolic disease ( diabetes ).
Infections violate the menstrual cycle in several cases. The infection may be affected by the highest regulation centers of the menstrual cycle, and even after the infection of the central nervous system suffered in childhood ( brain ), the consequences in the form of residual phenomena may affect the function of menstruation during puberty. Usually after such infections there is a lack of pituitary or hypocituitarian syndrome ( Hormonal lack of pituitary gland ). After the start of menstruation in girls, the cycle can periodically be lengthened, and the monthly linger if the suffered infection has caused the violation of the cyclic production of gonadotropic pituitary hormones. The same may occur in women if the infection arose after the menstrual cycle is established.
The following infections lead to hormone deficiency of the pituitary.
If the infection strikes the brain, it is called neuroinfection. In the acute period, neurologists and infectiousons are engaged in it, after that, if residual phenomena arise, it is rehabilitated and symptomatic treatment.
Even if the infection does not affect the right central nervous system and the hypothalamus-pituitary system, with any heavy infectious process, which dramatically depletes the body, the menstrual cycle may occur and the delay of menstruation may occur. In this case, monthly delayed due to the deterioration of blood circulation in one or more links of the hypothalamus-hypophysis-ovarian-uterus. In addition, any infection activates adrenal glands. They produce more cortisol - stress hormone. This hormone has an anti-inflammatory effect, but worsens the metabolism. With a long-term infectious process, stimulation of adrenal function increases also the production of men's sex hormones in them. This factor also contributes to the delay of menstruation.
Inxication is poisoning with any substance that, as infection, can affect various departments of the reproductive system of the female organism. Inxication also includes harmful substances with which the woman contacts due to their professional activities. Error received various chemicals or alcohol abuse is also considered to be intoxicating.
Brain injury ( brain-brain injury ) It may violate the blood supply to the region of the hypothalamus-pituitary area, causing damage to the hormone-producing areas and cause the pituitary insufficiency. The injuries of this zone also include surgical intervention and exposure to radiation.
The traumatic disorders can also be attributed to heavy blood loss during childbirth, which leads to a violation of the blood supply to the pituitary and development of its hormone failure. In this case, after delivery, the menstrual cycle may be lined, while the monthly will be scarce and short.
And excessive, and insufficient nutrition easily leads to a violation of the menstrual cycle in the form of its delay. If a woman is respected by a diet, dramatically limiting the amount of proteins and fats, then difficulty with hormone products occur. They are, as you know, are protein substances containing cholesterol. For the formation of hormones and enzymes, ripening follicles and the growth of endometrial ( mucous membrane of the uterus ) A large number of vitamins and trace elements are needed. Their absence leads to a slowdown in all cyclic processes, so monthly periods are delayed, and then the abyss can and at all.
The extreme degree of dietality with the obsessive idea of weight loss is called nervous anorexia. At the same time, the disorder that is considered mental is sharply reduced by the production of gonadotropic pituitary hormones, therefore the ovaries cease to allocate hormones, and the lack of ovaries is developing.
In obesity, the disruption of the menstrual cycle occurs according to another mechanism. The more fat, the more estrogenic hormones are formed in the body ( In the most adipose tissue, the male genital hormones in estrogen ). At the same time, the level of men's hormones increases, since a lot of insulin stands out during obesity ( It is needed to absorb glucose ), and he, in turn, enhances the development of androgens ( Men's genital hormones ). Often obesity is observed after childbirth, which is also due to hormonal perestroika.
The high level of estrogen and androgens makes an impossible process of ovulation, as it disrupts the production of luteinizing hormone. In addition, a constantly high level of estrogen violates the production of FSH and the ripening of follicles. The high level of androgen changes the balance of female hormones and their effect on the ovaries and the uterus.
Hormonoproductive tumors are called a group of cells in endocrine glands, which autonomously distinguish hormones, without reacting to the braking or stimulating influence of other glands. An excess of any hormone in the body inevitably leads to a violation of the cyclic production of other hormones.
Hormone-producing tumor is called adenoma ( adenoma - tumor of iron fabric ).
The adenoma of the pituitary gland can lead to the following pathologies, causing a monthly delay:
- hyperprolactinemia - caused by excessive products of the prolactin hormone ( It stimulates breast milk production - lactation );
- Incenko Cushing's disease - develops if the tumor allocates adrenocorticotropic hormone ( ACTH ), whose name literally means "hormone, directed to the adrenal bark", that is, the stimulating production of cortisol ( Hormone Stress ) and male sex hormones ( Androgen );
- Acromegaly and giantism - arise if the tumor allocates growth hormone ( Somatotropic hormone ), with gigantism ( Excessive growth ) develops during puberty, and acromegaly ( increasing bones of skull, brushes and stop ) - in adult women.
With pituitary tumors, there is simultaneously deficiency of one hormone and an excess of another, which is explained by squeezing with the tumor of neighboring sites, which produce completely other hormones. With all the above pathologies, there is a violation of the production of FSH and LH. This is manifested by their non-medical products and / or a sharp decrease in their products. As a result, the cycle not only may not be supported, but also not to start at all.
Adenoma of adrenal glands can lead to the following syndromes causing a monthly delay:
- Incenko Cushing Syndrome - a tumor that independently produces cortisol ( The level of ACTG is low, in contrast to the disease Izsenko-Cushing );
- Virive syndrome - caused by a tumor that produces men's sex hormones, which leads to the appearance of men's damns in women ( Rough voice, beard, male physique ).
With these violations, there is a high level of estrogen. It is because of this that the process of ovulation and the production of FSH is disturbed.
The delayed cycle can cause the following hormone products of ovarian tumors:
- Follicle - Tumor emitting estrogen. It is also called the adenoma grappa of the bubble, as it develops from the follicle that has not burst. Follicle may occur at any age, but in 50% of cases it is found in women during the period of Klimaks. If she is observed in girls, then it is usually combined with early ( Premature ) Polit ripening. Follicle can be benign and malignant.
- Androblastoma - Ovarian tumor, emitting male sex hormones. Symptoms are similar to symptoms of virile syndrome.
- Yellow Body cyst - formed after ovulation, when the yellow body acts longer than usual ( over 14 days ), highlighting progesterone, which increases the duration of the second phase of cycles. Accurate cause of persistence ( Conservation ) Yellow body is not sufficiently studied. It is assumed that the cyst occurs when the luteinizing hormone is rebupping.
Functional hyperprolactinemia is the most common cause of the delay of menstruation. It is called functional in cases where there is no prolactin. The hormone of pituitary prolactin reacts almost any stress, which is why it is called a stress hormone ( not only for women, but also for men ). It acts almost as adrenaline - reacts to a low level of glucose, increases its level in the blood and indirectly stimulates the selection of insulin. Also prolactin changes food behavior, increasing appetite. The most adverse effect of prolactin has a menstrual cycle, contributing to a longer functioning of the yellow body, so menstruation is delayed.
The following causes of functional hyperprolactineia are distinguished:
- Physiological - pregnancy, feeding period, sleep, sexual act, protein diet, psychological stress, physical and mental overload, starvation, any medical or surgical intervention;
- Pharmacological - reception of combined oral contraceptives ( COOK ), blood pressure drops ( reserpine ), antidepressants, hallucinogen, amphetamines, haloperidol and other medicines;
- Pathological - shortage of hormones of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands, liver disease and kidney, high level of estrogen, neuroinfection and chronic angina.
The dysfunction of the thyroid gland is called either an excess amount of hormone produced by it, or their deficit. Both states cause a delay of menstruation, as the balance of hormones is disturbed at different levels of the reproductive system of women. The fact is that between all endocrine bodies there are feedback. The thyroid gland does not have a direct effect on the menstrual cycle, it becomes the cause of its delay due to the violation of the connection between it and the pituitary, and then between the pituitary gland and the ovary.
With the deficiency of the thyroid hormones, the following hormonal changes occur:
- Hyperprolactinemia - Improving the level of prolactin occurs due to the presence of a feedback mechanism between the thyroid gland and the hypothalamus-pituitary system. When the thyroid hormone level decreases below the permissible level, thyroliberin production is stimulated - this is a hypothalamus hormone ( His name literally means "Liberator of the thyroid house" ), which stimulates the pituitary gland, and he, in turn, highlights two hormones at once. One of them, thyrotropic hormone ( Ttg. ), affects directly on the thyroid gland, forcing it to allocate more hormones, and the second hormone is prolactin.
- Low FSH and LH - It is the result of a high level of prolactin.
- High level androgenov - the free part of the hormones in the blood increases due to the deficit of the protein binding sex hormones ( It stands out in the liver under the influence of thyroid hormones. ). This is manifested by virile syndrome.
- Increased estrogen levels - develops also due to a protein deficiency connecting sex hormones, as a result, the effects of free estrogen on the genitals are enhanced, and ovulation is disturbed ( It does not happen ).
The high level of thyroid hormones causes the following hormonal changes:
- Increased estrogen levels - increasing the level of estrogen associated with protein ( The same protein binding sex hormones in hyperthyroidism ) and a decrease in free estrogen. At the same time, the severity of the estrogen effect on the body and the uterus decreases, because only free estrogen can affect organs.
- Increased LG - The original level of LH does not allow the peak of this hormone, which causes ovulation.
- Reduced FSH . The pituitary responds to a high "connected" estrogen and ceases to allocate FSH on the feedback mechanism ( the higher estrogen, the less FSH is needed and vice versa ).
Chronic inflammatory genital diseases
Chronic inflammation of the internal genital organs of a woman ( At the same time, the blade system is also amazed ) Disrupt the ovulation process and / or change the uterine mucosa, to prepare for pregnancy.
Chronic inflammation of the uterine mucosa is called chronic endometritis. The inflammatory process is started and supported by infection, but the main reason for the delay of menstruation is an anatomical change. These changes are characterized by a seal of endometrial, the arteries are plugged, the glands are reduced in size, mucous membranes are formed ( Sinechia ), which can cause an infection of the uterus, disturbing the outflow of menstrual blood.
The delay of menstruation in chronic endometritis may be related to the following factors:
- Violation of the sensitivity of the cells of the mucous uterus to hormones - Despite the normal or even elevated level of sex hormones, the endometrium grow slower and often does not undergo the necessary changes to the second phase, so the periods are delayed, it is possible when the endometrium thickness and the depth of blood supply ceases to correspond.
- Early miscarriages - due to insufficient thickening of the mucous meter during chronic endometritis the coming pregnancy is interrupted for several weeks. The resulting bleeding is often perceived as a delay of menstruation.
After the cycle delay, pronounced bleeding are observed, because the inflammation also violates the ability to regenerate and disrupts the cutting of the uterus ( Her tone decreases ).
In chronic adnexite ( Inflammation of the ovary ) It is sealing its protein shell, which disrupts the ovulation process. In addition, chronic inflammation violates local blood circulation, the sensitivity of the ovarian receptors to gonadotropins is reduced and, therefore, the development of female sex hormones is not stimulated sufficiently. Late ovulation leads to a monthly delay.
Diseases like thrush ( candidiasis ) and sexually transmitted infections ( Gonorrhea, chlamydia ) can lead to a cycle delay only if there is a severe lesion of appendages ( ovarian ). In this case, the production of hormones may be disturbed, and ovulation is delayed or not to occur at all. Many sexually transmitted infections ( STIs ), tend to call spikes and violate the introduction of the embryo into the uterus. That is, the reason for the delay of menstruation in the STIs will not be the infection itself, but its consequences - anatomical changes in the uterus, ovaries and uterine pipes ( In case of adhesive process in a pipe, a fertilized egg can be embedded in the pipe wall, and then the pipe abortion will arise ).
The most pronounced changes in the uterus and ovaries occur in the genital ( Polov ) Tuberculosis, while the monthly delayed due to the consequences of chronic endometritis and adnexitis, as well as against the background of pronounced body intoxication during tuberculosis.
Sex infantilism ( underdevelopment ) It is installed during puberty, if the dimensions of the uterus and ovaries do not correspond to age. In such girls, after the start of menstruation, the menstruation delay is periodically marked. They are scarce and rare. This is due to the underdeveloped mucous membrane and a low level of genital hormones due to the underdevelopment of the ovarian fabric.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the modified ovaries in which a lot of cyst is formed, representing immature follicles with a thickened capsule. Such pathology develops due to the defect of enzymes, which should ensure the transformations of androgens in estrogens. As a result, many male genital hormones stand out in the ovaries, which violates the ovulation process, and the cycle is extended ( far ).
Premature exposure syndrome
In women aged 35 - 37 years, signs of Klimaks are often observed, which was supposed to step at least 10 years later. This is called premature depletion syndrome. In fact, the premature exhaustion of the ovaries is prematurely their insufficiency, that is, the loss of functions of formation of follicles and highlighting hormones. This is due to the early generation of primary follicles, which are available from the girl from birth and which "spend" every month with ovaries.
The causes of the premature exhaustion of the ovaries can be:
- Healthy factor - more often observed in women, if their mothers had an early climax;
- Damage to ovarian - maybe during pregnancy ( That is, initially the number of primary follicles at birth is less ), after operation ( Partial removal of ovarian ), transferred infections, the effects of drugs, radiation;
- Lack of "break" in the work of the ovaries - if the female organism does not perform its childbearing function, the ovaries do not have a period of "break" ( 9 months of pregnancy and at least 2 months breastfeeding period for one child ), they spend the eggs are wasted.
In all cases, with premature exhaustion, many FSH stands out, but ovulation does not occur, it is delayed ( The remaining follicles are not able to mature ), Therefore, the entire cycle is extended, and the periods are delayed.
After an abortion, in all cases there is a temporary hormonal failure, especially if a drug abortion is used. Preparations that are prescribed for interrupting pregnancy cause the same changes in the body as before childbirth, changing the hormonal background. The drug binds progesterone receptors and does not make it realize its effects. As a result, the pregnancy supporting effect of progesterone is blocked. Instead, competing the competing effects of other substances, in particular prostaglandins and estrogens, are beginning to prevail, which increase the cutting of the uterus, which causes pregnancy interruption. So the drug is a mifepristone. Usually it does not cause a violation of the hormonal balance, because it acts at the level of sensitive receptors, but it is able to disrupt the effect of adrenal hormones.
Interference in the hormonal sphere always require recovery. It usually lasts about 30 days, and the cycle next after medication interrupting the cycle is already under normal ovulation, and the delay is 30 days. If the drug has been adopted as an emergency prevention against undesirable pregnancy ( with unprotected sex ), then a woman observes bloody discharges after taking the drug, but monthly themselves usually come after some delay ( About 7 - 14 days ). At the same time, even the use of emergency contraception does not guarantee the onset of pregnancy, so the delay can be caused not only by the change in the hormonal background, but also by developing pregnancy.
If the abortion of pregnancy required surgical interference, for example, the scraping of the uterus, that is, the risk of damageing the sensitive endometrial receptors ( mucous membrane of the uterus ) and stimulate the selection of prolactin, which will lead to a delay of menstruation.
Mental disorders ( Schizophrenia, epilepsy, depression ) As a result of violation of the activities of the cerebral cortex. In the brain, too active sections or plots in the oppressed state are formed. Activity and passivity is determined by the number of neurotransmitters - substances that transmit a signal from one nervous cell to another. The same neurotransmitters transmit signals from the cerebral cortex to the hypothalamus, which, in turn, regulates the selection of pituitary hormones. Mental disorders can cause a cycle delay if a pronounced hormonal imbalance arose due to the fault of the highest regulation centers of the menstrual cycle. The treatment of these diseases is a psychiatrist.
Signs of monthly delay
The delay of menstruation can be one-time or observed for several cycles. If menstruation is delayed for several cycles ( When a woman's cycle has always lasted 28 - 30 days, but the interval between the monthly increased ), Doctors call it "optominery" or rare monthly. Monthly can be considered rare, if within 90 days a woman observes blood discharge 1 - 2 times.
The delay of menstruation can be attributed to the following two syndromes. (A combination of several symptoms ):
- hymenstrual syndrome ( Gipo - Little )- if the delay of menstruation is combined with scarce and short monthly;
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding - If the delay is accompanied by abundant and long monthly.
These two doctors syndrome are distinguished, since the delay of menstruation in both cases occurs due to completely different pathologies and requires a different treatment approach.
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DMK )There may be the following types, depending on the age of the patient:
- Juvenile uterine bleeding - We are observed in girls and girls aged 10 to 18;
- DMK reproductive age - include a delay in monthly and abundant bleeding between the ages of 19 and 44;
- DMK premenopausal period ( Climacteric )- Observed at the age of 45 - 49 years.
Symptoms of monthly delay
Duration of delay
Mechanism of origin
At what diseases and states are observed?
What methods of diagnosing pathology are used?
3 - 7 days
Delay of menstruation for several days is associated with a longer functioning of the yellow body. If it is normal after 14 days after ovulation disappears, then in some cases it can act longer. This condition is called persistence ( Preservation ) Yellow body and occurs at a high level of LH ( either it is formed a lot or a little excreted from the body ). Preparations containing progesterone are also lengthened the second phase. In the form of menstruation after the delay there may be bleeding due to the rejection of the fetal egg.
| || |
1 - 2 weeks
The delay of menstruation for several weeks is most often due to the fact that the follicle is broken later, that is, not on the 14th day of the cycle, but at 21-28. This is called the follicular persistence or its preservation ( Normally, he must burst so that the eggs come out of the ovary ). Thus, the first cycle phase is lengthened, while the second lasts how much it should be - 14 - 15 days ( at 28 - 30 day cycles ).
Another reason is the development of pregnancy outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tube, when a few weeks later, the pipe stretches so much that there is a miscarriage, and the blood comes out of the uterine pipe allocated.
| || |
(2 - 8. )
| || |
A few months
(2 - 6 months )
The cycle can be lined for several months when, at the stage of ripening follicles, their growth slows down and stops. This is called atresia follicle. There is such a state usually with a deficiency of FSH, and, accordingly, low ovarian stimulation. Follicles continue to produce estrogens, but they are not enough to run the ovulation process. There is a relatively high level of estrogen ( Compared with the level of progesterone, although both hormones in deficiency ). The mucous membrane of the uterus thickens, but very slowly. When the thickness of the layer exceeds the possibilities of blood vessels to feed the whole thickness of the mucous membrane, endometrial rejection will occur.
| || |
6 months and more
Delayed menstruation for 6 months and more considered their absence. This occurs in cases where the cycle does not start at all, that is, there is no stimulation of ovarian follicle-stimulating pituitary hormone.
In addition to the duration of the delay, it is important to pay attention to the associated symptoms and events. This will help approximately understand the cause.
The delay of menstruation can be combined with the following symptoms:
- Nausea, vomiting, decrease in sexual entry, pain in lactic glands - There may be signs of pregnancy, cysts of a yellow body, as well as a high level of prolactin in the blood. In favor of pregnancy, it is especially the fact of sexual intercourse in the days of ovulation and / or sexual intercourse after missed reception of the contraceptive tablet.
- Weight change - indicates a hormonal imbalance, psycho-emotional disorder or severe physical stress.
- Pulling pain in the bottom of the belly - When combined with a delay of menstruation, they may indicate the miscarriage and tubular abortion, as well as a chronic inflammatory process in the genitals.
Diagnostics causes monthly delay
First of all, with a delayed monthly, a woman living in sexual life must make a pregnancy test. The test determines the hormone, which is produced by the shell attached to the embryo mucosa. The shell is called chorion, and a hormone - human chorionic gonadotropin ( Hgch. ), since in its effects it looks like gonadotropic pituitary hormones ( Especially on Lg ). HCG appears in the urine 2 days later than in the blood, therefore, even with a negative test of pregnancy, it should be repeated. If still the test turned out to be negative, then you should consult a doctor.
The diagnosis of the causes of the delay of menstruation is carried out by a gynecologist or a gynecologist-endocrinologist. The doctor's reception begins with questioning and clarifying data on the age when menstruation began, about suffering from diseases, the number of pregnancies, childbirth and miscarriage, about the received drugs and so on. After that, the doctor conducts a general inspection, which includes the assessment of the physique, secondary sexual signs ( The severity of the mammary glands and collaboration ), measures growth and determines the weight of the patient.
Methods for diagnosing causes of monthly delay
How to run
What pathology reveals?
The gynecological inspection is carried out on the gynecological chair in the lying position. The legs are stacked on special stands, and the buttocks are located on the edge of the chair. This position allows the gynecologist to introduce the necessary tools into the vagina. Tools that allow you to view the cervix and vagina are called mirrors. During the inspection, the cervical mucus is evaluated and the degree of opening the outer cervical channel ( These are symptoms of saturation with estrogen, pointing to the cycle phase ), the material is taken for research ( smear on STIs, smear on the flora, the study of the cell composition of the vagina ). The gynecologist can spend bimanual ( Two hands ) Examination of the uterus and appendages, while one hand proves the organs from the inside, and the second is outside ( from the abdomen ).
General blood analysis
A general blood test should include the definition of the basic 6 parameters. These include the level of erythrocytes, leukocytes, platelets ( Blood cells ), Soe ( sedimentation rate of erythrocytes ), hematocrit ( Whole blood erythrocyte ), hemoglobin ( Protein, in the composition of erythrocytes, carrying oxygen ). Analysis is given on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning. Blood is taken for analysis.
Blood on beta hgch
HCG stands out from 6 to 8 days after fertilization. The beta subunit of this hormone is unique, unlike the alpha subunit, which is common with HCG, FSH and LH. Unlike pregnancy test, blood test allows beta-hgch to be revealed for 1 - 2 days earlier than it appears in the urine. This is a more accurate analysis.
Biochemical blood test allows you to identify the concentrations of many substances ( Enzymes, proteins, residual products ) In the blood and determine the state of metabolism. Such an analysis is surrendered in the morning on an empty stomach, it is not preferably not available for 8 to 12 hours before analysis. Blood is taken from Vienna. When a monthly delay should determine such parameters as the level of general protein, glucose, total cholesterol, liver enzymes, creatinine, urea, prothrombin time, fibrinogen, blood coagulation factors.
Blood test for hormones
When the cycle delay, you must pass the analysis of hormones and determine the lesion level. It is required to determine the level of female sex hormones ( Estrogen, progesterone ), male sex hormones ( Testosterone, Androtandion ), gonadotropins ( FSH and LG ), other pituitary hormones ( TSG, STG, prolactin, ACTG ), thyroid hormones ( Tyroxin ) and adrenal glands ( Cortisol ). Blood for analysis is taken from Vienna. It is necessary to donate blood on an empty stomach between 8 and 11 in the morning. In addition to hormones, an analysis of the protein binding sex hormones is also given and hormonal samples are held, in which a woman takes any preparation ( Hormone or drug stimulating or overwhelming ), after which the blood test for hormones re-take. So the feedback between different links of the endocrine system is estimated and the affected area is detected.
Ultrasound includes a study of not only genital organs, but also the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, liver and kidneys. Study of genital organs ( uterus and her appendages ) It is carried out in the lying position, either the usual sensor is used ( it is put on the lower part of the abdomen ), or a vaginal sensor ( it is introduced into the vagina ). To inspect the thyroid, the woman is asked to lean their head back. Adrenal and kidneys are examined in the position lying on the side, the liver - in a horizontal position. Control over the state of constructive follicles, a yellow body and thickening of the mucous membrane of the uterus during the cycle is called a folliculose and requires a re-visiting Cabinet ultrasound.
Radiography of the Turkish saddle and skull
The radiography of the Turkish saddle allows to allegedly assess the state of the pituitary gland, since the Turkish saddle is called a part of the bones of the skull, where the pituitary is placed. The pituitary itself is not visible to the pituitary, but the pathology of the pituitary gland changes the contours, the size of this bone department, as well as deepening, bone thinning. The study is usually carried out in the sitting position or standing, less likely to stay. Make several pictures in a straight line ( full face ) and side ( profile ) Projections.
Separate diagnostic scraping of the uterus
Separate diagnostic scraping is a partial removal of the surface layer of the mucous membrane for diagnosing the state of the endometrium. The procedure is carried out a few days before menstruation. A woman is located on a gynecological chair, local or intravenous anesthesia is carried out. The doctor enters into the uterus cavity the scabing tool - a curette. Sometimes the procedure is carried out under the control of the endoscope - the tool with the camera. It is introduced into the uterus before the scraping.
With suspected pathology of the pituitary, magnetic resonance tomography is carried out ( MRI ) Brain for detailed clarification of the anatomical changes in the area where hypothalamus and pituitary are located. In mental illness, the patient is sent to a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. Those, in turn, prescribe electroencephalography to assess the electrical activity of the brain.
Treatment when delayed monthly
Treatment with a delay of menstruation requires an individual approach. It is impossible to treat himself with a symptom, as a serious reason can be hidden under it. If the delay happened once, and the next month the monthly began on time, then perhaps the reason in the usual physical or psycho-emotional voltage. Often a minor delay for several days in the next cycle becomes a delay of the week, and so gradually each cycle is extended, and the delay becomes more and more. This is a sign of serious hormonal disorders.
The treatment of the delay of menstruation is engaged in the gynecologist, if the reason for the delay in the pathology of the genitals themselves ( Inflammation, tumors, underdevelopment ), and all the case of delays of menstruation associated with hormonal imbalance treats a gynecologist-an endocrinologist.
Treatment of diseases causing monthly delay
Mechanism of therapeutic action
Approximate duration of treatment
Infections, intoxication, injury
Medicia treatment - antibiotics, antiviral drugs, immunomodulators, neuroprotectors.
Medicines affect the infection pathogen itself ( Antibiotics, antivirals ), increases the immune response, helping to deal with infection ( Immunomodulators ), and also prevent further damage to nerve cells ( neuroprotectors ).
Requires a long period of rehabilitation, which usually takes several months.
Physiotherapy - Electroson, electrostimulation of the cervix, electrophoresis, needleflexotherapy.
The effects of electric currents contribute to the normalization of hormone levels, restores the sensitivity and reactivity of the nerve regulation centers of the menstrual cycle.
Medications - antidepressants, neuroleptics, glucose, vitamins.
Antidepressants and neuroleptics contribute to the removal of anxiety and apathy, which causes nervous disorder. Glucose and vitamins ( intravenously and intramuscularly ) allow you to restore the shortage of nutrients.
The treatment of nervous anorexia is carried out in stages. The first stage lasts a few weeks, and the second few months. The treatment is continued until the mass of body is restored, in which the girl had menstruation.
Medical nutrition - Initially, low-calorie food, fractional food, gradually calorie food increase and go to 4 meals a day.
With nervous anorexia, the delay of menstruation is eliminated when typing critical ( To start the cycle ) body weight.
Psychotherapy - rational psychotherapy, autogenous training, hypnosis.
This method allows the patient to evaluate and realize the danger of diet for both health and the opportunity to have children in the future. Awareness changes behavior and helps to eliminate the disease. Autogenous training ( Self-pressure ) and hypnosis contribute to raising self-esteem, overcoming the traumatic situation.
Exercise stress - dosage physical burden lasting at least 40 minutes.
With exercise with a duration of more than 40 minutes, the destruction of fats is stimulated to use them as a source of energy.
Treatment is carried out for a long time, before the restoration of the necessary body weight. When the body weight is normalized, menstruation is independently restored.
Diet pattern - The diet must contain less calories than spent per day, with a large content of proteins.
More energy is spent on digesting and mastering proteins than on other products, therefore, with a deficiency of calories and protein food, the body begins to destroy fats and use them to digest proteins.
Medicia treatment - SIOFOR, XENICAL, VEROSHPIR, PARLODEL.
Therapeutic effects are aimed at improving the absorption of glucose ( sofor ), preventing the suction of cholesterol in the intestine ( xenical ), blocking the action of male genital hormones ( Veroshpiron. ) and suppressing prolactin production ( Parlohel ), which strengthens appetite. Restoration of metabolism and decrease in fat normalizes hormonal background, which restores the menstrual cycle.
Adenoma pituitary gland
Surgery - The tumor is removed during the operation or destroys the radial method.
The removal of the tumor restores the normal level of pituitary hormones and eliminates the hormonal imbalance, leading to a constant delay in menstruation.
After the removal of the adenoma is carried out rehabilitation, during which a woman's hormones can assign hypoemic hormones ( temporarily ). Radiation therapy is carried out by a course of 4 - 5 weeks. Medicines should be taken within 2 years.
Medicia treatment - Parlodel, Bromocriptine, Somatostatin, Estrogen.
Preparations block the release of pituitary hormones, which normalizes their level in the blood.
Medicia treatment - Bromocriptine, parlorodel, reaches, treatment of other diseases.
Preparations increase the level of dopamine ( Pulse transmitter ) In the brain, which, in turn, suppresses the production of prolactin hormone. Since prolactin level is in feedback with other hormones, the normalization of their level will lead to the normalization of the level of prolactin in the blood.
Preparations take at least 1 month, but a long-lasting reception may be required within 6 to 8 months.
Adenoma adrenal glands
Surgery - removal of one or both adrenal glands.
The removal of the tumor restores feedback between the adrenal glands and the pituitary gland, as a result, the hormonal background of a woman is restored.
After surgical treatment, replacement therapy may be required by the adrenal hormones. Symptoms after tumor removal are held for six months.
Surgical removal - Girls and women of childbearing age are removed only the tumor within healthy fabrics, and the ovary is removed along with the tumor during the climax. Usually a closed laparoscopic operation is carried out ( Purdy wall puncture without autopsy ).
What kind of hormone did not highlight the ovarian tumor ( Estrogens, androgens ), its removal normalizes feedback between the ovaries and the pituitary. A decrease in the level of estrogen stimulates the production of FSH and starts a cycle with a normal duration.
After removing the tumor, the hormonal background is normalized for several weeks, sometimes longer.
Medicia treatment - Normalization of the hormonal background.
In conventional follicular cysts or yellow bodies, the restoration of the balance of sex hormones leads to self-resinking cyst.
The duration of drug treatment depends on the size of the cyst and the severity of the hormonal imbalance.
Medicia treatment - Thyroid hormones, Mercazolyl, potassium iodide.
With a shortage of thyroid hormones, their techniques can normalize the hormonal background, eliminate hyperprolactinemia, which causes a delay of menstruation. With increased activity of the thyroid gland, preparations are used that suppress the production of hormones ( Mercazolyl ) And restore the connection between the thyroid and the pituitary. With a deficiency in the iodine body, the use of potassium iodide allows to increase the level of thyroid hormones without the use of hormones.
If iron is damaged by inflammation or other pathological process, then a constant reception of hormones is required.
Surgery - removal of the hormone-producing tumor of the thyroid gland or part of the gland ( shares, segment or almost complete thyroid removal ).
After removal of the tumor, feedback between the pituitary gland and the thyroid gland is restored, excessive mining hormones are suppressed. This affects the level of TSH, which is associated with the level of prolactin. Both hormones begin to be produced in normal quantities, and the monthly occurs on time.
After removing a hormone-producing tumor for several weeks, a hormonal balance is restored.
(Endometritis, adnexit )
Medicia treatment - antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, antiallergic preparations, immunostimulants, recovery stimulants.
Antibiotics kill causative agents of infection, antiallergic drugs block the destruction of their own cells, anti-inflammatory drugs eliminate spasm, swelling and pain in the field of inflammation. Immunostimulants increase the activity of immune cells in the fight against infection, and recovery stimulants accelerate the regeneration of the uterine mucosa.
Antibiotics are accepted within 7 - 14 days. The remaining drugs are prescribed individually, depending on the severity of symptoms, short or long-term courses.
Physiotherapy - UHF ( Ultravynescence Industry ), electrophoresis, magnetotherapy, laser therapy.
Physiotherapy improves blood supply and tissue regeneration, kills infection causative agents, contributes to the elimination of the inflammatory process and normalizes the hormonal background.
About 10-15 sessions are required, depending on the selected therapy.
Medicia treatment - replacement hormonal therapy, vitamins.
Women's sex hormones in small doses stimulate the ripening of genital organs. Vitamins prepare genitals, increasing the sensitivity of the receptors to hormones.
3 - 4 months, after which they take a break, and if necessary, repeat.
Physiotherapy - electrophoresis, electrostimulation of the cervix, spa treatment ( Mud Baths, Balneotherapy ).
Physiotherapy improves chemical processes in underdeveloped genital organs, restores blood flow, stimulates all metabolic processes, restores the reflex link between genital organs and pituitary gland, stimulates the production of female sex hormones.
It is carried out in different days of the cycle, depending on the desired effect for several months.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Medicia treatment - Hormone therapy ( birth control pills ), antidrogenic drugs ( Veroshpiron, Ciproteron acetate ).
Applied hormones and antiderogens ( Preparations that prevent the action of men's sex hormones ) Restore the balance of estrogen and progesterone, as a result, the cycle length is restored.
A long reception is required for several cycles ( 3 - 6 months ).
Surgery - Partial removal of ovarian fabric.
The decrease in the volume of ovaries leads to a decrease in androgen products, and the hormonal background is normalized.
Hormonal background is restored for several months.
Physiotherapy - galvanization, magnetotherapy, drainage.
Physiotherapy reduces the density of the protein membrane of the ovary, improves blood circulation, helps to eliminate the inflammatory background and normalizing the level of hormones.
Requires at least 6 months to obtain effect.
Premature exposure syndrome
Medicia treatment - replacement hormone therapy.
The admission of female genital hormones restores the sensitivity of the genitals, stimulates the necessary cyclic changes in the ovaries and the uterus, and also restores the relationship between the ovaries and the pituitary.
A long reception is required for at least 6 months.
Physiotherapy - Electrophoresis, magnetotherapy, acupuncture.
Physiotherapy improves blood circulation in the organs of a small pelvic, contributes to the restoration of the normalization of the ovarian function with the still depletion of follicles.
Physiotherapy is conducted by courses for several months.
Medicia treatment - replacement hormone therapy.
These hormones are prescribed, which are highlighted by the pituitary gland to a lack of extent.
Requires long, sometimes constant hormone reception.
Surgery - Deleting a tumor.
The removal of the tumor, squeezing the pituitary, leads to the restoration of blood circulation and normalization of the production of hormones.
The recovery duration depends on the degree of hormonal failure.
After eliminating the causal pathology, girls and women of childbearing age when a cycle is delayed:
- cyclic hormonal therapy;
- Cyclic vitaminotherapy.
Cyclic hormone therapy is the use of female sex hormones and pituitary hormones during the menstrual cycle, which will stimulate the processes of the first phase, ovulation and the second phase, and after their cancellation - lead to menstruation.
Prior to the start of cyclic hormone therapy, cyclic vitaminotherapy is carried out at the same time. It is aimed at creating a "background background" - so call the state of the sensitivity of the ovaries and the uterus to the sex hormones. If there are few vitamins and minerals in the female organism, then the sensitivity to sex hormones is disturbed.
With cyclic hormone therapy, the following drugs are applied:
- Combined drugs - contain both estrogen hormone, and analogues of progesterone in different combinations ( Cycle Proginova, Klimontorm, Fermoston, Divine ), also include combined oral contraceptives, which contain female sex hormones and at a certain reception mode helps to restore the menstrual cycle;
- Progesterone preparations - Duphaston, Utrezhastan;
- Preparations of estrogen - Ovrestin, Proginova.
Cyclic hormone therapy is carried out according to the principle of replacing the hormone deficiency in the desired phase, regardless of the causal pathology.
During the climax period, cyclic hormone therapy is not always carried out. The fact is that at the age of 45 years old, the use of hormones can increase the risk of cancer of the genital organs and breast cancer, that is, the benefit from the cycle restoration will be less than a potential danger.
Folk remedies can help with a delay in menstruation, but it is important to know its cause. If there is at least the slightest suspected pregnancy, it is impossible to apply them. Most often, the woman does not detect serious pathology, and periodically the cycle is delayed. This is often associated with stress and overloads at work, that is, a time cause that does not require serious medical intervention.
With a delay of menstruation at home, you can do the following:
- Take hot shower or bath - Hot water expands blood vessels, relaxes the nervous system and the uterus. You can add honey to the bath ( 3 tablespoons ), iodine or sea salt. All this enhances the relaxing effect.
- Perform exercise or sexual intercourse - Sexual intercourse causes an emission of estrogen. If the cycle has become longer due to excess progesterone, the increase in estrogen level will lead to a natural decrease in progesterone effects on the uterus ( This is exactly what happens a few days before the beginning of the monthly ). The physical exercises stimulate the stressful systems of the body, cause muscle spasm, including the uterus, which contributes to the beginning of the monthly.
- Take vitamin C in large quantities - It is contained in citrus ( Pomegranate, Orange, Lemon ), parsley, dill, you can also in some cases use pills with vitamin C ( vitamin C ). A large amount of vitamin C leads to stimulation of FSG generation and reduce the level of progesterone, that is, all those natural hormonal changes that occur a few days before menstruation and launch a new cycle. Take an ascorbic acid in high doses, nevertheless, undesirable, because it is an intervention in a hormonal background, which in most cases normalizes himself.
- Prepare bums - For the calling of menstruation, such herbs are suitable as a bay leaf, ninewide root, Verbena Grass, Fennel Root, Lukovaya Plusch, nettle. The decoction is prepared by pouring the right grass with boiling water. After the decoction cools, it needs to be drunk during the day.
What are the reasons for the delay of menstruation, if pregnancy test is negative?
If when the cycle is delayed, the pregnancy test is negative - it can mean either that hormone ( Chorionic gonadotropin of man or hgch ), which determines the sensitive zone of the test, did not get into the urine ( First he gets into the blood, and after 2 days it can be found in the urine ) Or there is a pathology or temporary disorder, which led to the extension of the cycle.
To the delay of menstruation can lead:
- Diseases of endocrine organs ( pituitary, thyroid gland, adrenal glands );
- inflammation of the uterus and ovaries;
- tumors excreasing hormones;
- sharp set or weight loss;
- Injuries ( Card and brain injury, chest injury );
- Any stress ( Mental, psycho-emotional, physical );
- sharp climate change;
- polycystic ovarian syndrome;
- ovarian cysts;
- chronic internal organs ( especially liver and kidney disease );
- diabetes mellitus and other metabolic disorders;
- Mental diseases ( Schizophrenia, Depression, Epilepsy );
- Reception of contraceptive tablets ( COC - Combined Oral Contraceptives ), emergency contraception ( postinar ) and other drugs ( Antidepressants, neuroleptics ).
The delay of menstruation is considered a normal phenomenon in the following cases:
- Girls in the first two years after the start of menstruation;
- In women of reproductive age after the abolition of contraceptive tablets in the first 3 months;
- first 6 months after childbirth;
- The first months after interrupting pregnancy ( spontaneous, drug or surgical );
- During the period of premanopause or a gradual firing of a childbearing function over the age of 45 - 50 years.
Is it dangerous to a monthly delay for a year?
With a delay of menstruation for a year, nursing mothers and girls are often faced after the start of menstruation. In nursing mothers, cyclic processes in female genital organs are suppressed by hormone, which ensures milk isolation - it is prolactin. Despite this, after 1 - 1.5 months, the awakening of the reproductive system begins, but a woman may have a delay in menstruation or their absence. If during the first year after childbirth, the woman does not observe full-fledged monthly or blood discharges are completely absent, then such a state is called amenorrhea and requires a comprehensive survey at the gynecologist.
Girls during puberty may have permanent periods. If there are no more than 6 months, it is also considered amenorrhea ( lack of monthly ). The delay of menstruation for 6 or more months of girls is most often associated with diet, which they actively observe. The extreme degree of exhaustion of the body at a diet is a nervous anorexia. It is considered a mental disorder that leads to hormonal violations. The menstrual cycle is started only if there is a certain degree of fatty sediments in the body. That is, the body "turns off" the ripening function of the egg cell if the woman is on the verge of exhaustion and cannot bear the child. Normalization of nutrition and weight set, in which the girl first began monthly, lead to normalization of the menstrual cycle. The remaining cases of delaying monthly per year require the exclusion of hereditary pathologies, infections and brain tumors.
How to cause menstruation during a delay?
There are several simple ways to cause monthly at home, if they delayed for several days, but it is necessary to do this only in cases where the delay is temporary, is not related to the serious pathology of female genital organs or hormonal imbalance. With such pathologies, it is dangerous to cause menstruation on their own. In addition, the delay of menstruation can mean pregnancy. Calling monthly in these cases can not only interrupt pregnancy, but also cause a serious hormonal failure and cause the pathologies of the fetus. Therefore, a prerequisite for the application of domestic ways to stimulate menstruation is to eliminate possible pregnancy. To do this, you need to do a pregnancy test.
With a negative test for pregnancy, it is possible to cause menstruation in the following ways:
- Intense physical activity ( squats, lifting weights );
- sexual intercourse;
- hot shower;
- Hot bath ( You can with honey, iodine, sea salt );
- Fruits containing vitamin C ( citrus );
- Greens containing vitamin C ( dill, parsley );
- Raisters from plants.
With a delay of menstruation, the following recipes of traditional medicine are effective:
- Infusion of laurel sheet. To prepare the burden, 10 grams of the laurel sheet take 400 ml of boiled water, warm 5 minutes in a saucepan on a slow fire. After that, poured the decoction into the thermos and insist 3 hours. When the decoction is cooled, it must be taken on 1 tablespoon 3 - 4 times a day. Such a decoction stimulates cutting uterus.
- Chamomile tea. Chamomile is considered female grass, as it contains phytoestrogens, that is, substances that are contained in plants and on the structure and effects are similar to estrogens ( Female sex hormones ). If monthly delayed due to excess progesterone, the chamomile helps to call them. Tea prepare, pouring 3 tablespoons chamomile ( 6 bags ) half-length hot water.
- Decoction of the root of Fennel ( dill pharmacy ). 2 tablespoons of raw materials poured 300 ml of hot water, it is possible to breed for 30 minutes. You need to drink 3 - 4 times a day before meals. Fennel also contains phytoestrogens.
- The decoction of the root of nine. Contains vitamin C, magnesium, special substances that stimulate the cutting of the uterus and the rejection of its mucous membranes. 1 teaspoon of raw materials poured 150 ml of hot water, then boiled for 15 to 20 minutes. Next, you need to leave the decoction for 4 hours to fill. Take 1 teaspoon several times during the day. This recipe should be used with great caution, since the plant causes pronounced hormonal changes.
How and when do Duphaston take with a delay of menstruation?
Duphaston is taken when a monthly delay in the event that there is a pronounced deficit of progesterone. Progesterone is a female sex hormone, and Duphaston is an analogue of progesterone obtained by synthetic. The level of progesterone in the body of a woman is insufficient in cases where the first phase of the cycle in the second. It is in the second phase that progesterone begins to produce. You can learn about the deficit of progesterone only when consulting with the gynecologist and obtaining blood analysis data to hormones. The symptom that suggests that the delay of the period is caused by the deficit of progesterone, is a rather long delay of menstruation ( few weeks ) and abundant bleeding, as well as the lack of regularity of menstruation for several cycles.
If the delay of menstruation is caused by a high level of hormone of the first phase, estrogen, then duphaston is prescribed from 5 days cycle to 25 for several cycles. There are cases when the level of progesterone, on the contrary, is elevated and this is the reason for the delay of menstruation. In such cases, other drugs are prescribed in combination with duphaston from 11 to 25 days of the cycle.
Can there be a delay of menstruation after canceling or passing the reception of contraceptive pills?
After the abolition of combined oral contraceptives ( COOK ) Or, if a woman forgot to drink a tablet on time, there may be a cycle delay. The loot of the cycle after the cancellation of COC can be considered those cases when the next monthly menstruation occurs later than 35 days. It is impossible to consider the first blood discharge after canceling COK menstrual. These are not a monthly, but menstrual-like reaction of the uterus mucous membrane in response to a sharp drop in the level of genital hormones. Menstruation will be considered the following blood discharges, which arose after the launch of cyclic changes in the ovaries, which necessarily occurred ovulation - the yield of mature eggs from the ovaries. Some women have a cycle to normalize immediately. This happens at the expense of the so-called cancellation syndrome or rebound effect, when a sharp abolition of the drug leads to the opposite effect, that is, if Kok was suppressed by the highest regulation centers, they will cancel them to quickly restart the entire reproductive system, and the cycle will earn "as new" . However, this happens not always. There are different schemes for receiving KOB, so in some cases the cycle can be lingering for 3 months. This is considered the norm. The first cycles after canceling COC almost always go with a delay - the body is adapted.
If a woman forgot to drink a pill, a sexual act took place, then the cycle delay may be associated with the coming pregnancy. The fact is that the constant reception of the pills is either inhibits the ripening of the egg in the ovaries, or violates the process of introducing a fertilized egg to the uterus. The absence of Kok in the body of a woman for 36 hours allows the pituitary to stimulate the ovaries, that is, run a cycle, which causes some restructuring and a cycle delay, as well as to the loss of contraceptive effect and pregnancy. The passage of KOK in the middle of the cycle is especially dangerous, when it takes only a few days for full ripening and exit.
If a woman takes contraceptive pills of the type mini-dyed, which contain only progesterone ( It does not allow the uterus "Accept" the embryo ), then the passage of reception even for several hours can lead to pregnancy and cycle delay.
Therefore, first of all, when a monthly delay against the background of taking contraceptive tablets, you need to make a pregnancy test.
Doctors do not always interfere in the process of restoring the hormonal balance, as all processes are very closely interrelated and the intervention may not be restored, and aggravate the disorders leading to the cycle delay. Delayed menstruation for 6 months or more, as well as a constant delay and irregular intervals between the monthly - the reason to contact the gynecologist.
Does the delay of menstruation be due to stress?
Any stress is able to cause a delay of menstruation. This is due to the presence of close ties between the cortex of the brain ( where there is stress in humans ) and the regulation centers of the menstrual cycle ( subcortical structures ). The regulation of the cycle occurs during the desired and, most importantly, rhythmic stimulation of subcortical structures ( Hypotalamus and pituitary ) Imparals from the brain. If a woman is experiencing strong emotional stress, engaged in tense mental or physical activity, then a decrease in the level of dopamine. Dopamine is a substance of a nervous impulse transmitter ( Neuromediator ), which is highlighted with positive emotions. It suppresses the selection of prolactin in the pituitary. Prolactin for a non-removed woman is a stress hormone, as its level increases, if a woman is experiencing unpleasant emotions ( Dopamine level drops ).
Prolactin has the following effects on the menstrual cycle:
- inhibits the release of hormones that stimulate the menstrual cycle ( Hormones pituitary glands );
- Increases the duration of the menstrual cycle.
In both cases, the result of a high level of prolactin is a delay of menstruation. The delay can be for several days or longer, depending on the degree of violation of the processes of the menstrual cycle regulation.
What pills can be taken when delayed menstruation?
Depending on the cause of the delay of menstruation, the doctor can choose several types of tablets to call menstruation. Take pills Alone at home is not only undesirable, but also dangerous, because the delay of menstruation is only a symptom that may have many reasons why one drug is effective and the other is sharply contraindicated.
Depending on the cause of the monthly delay, the doctor can use one of the following drugs:
- Duphaston - Synthetic progesterone ( Female hormone ), which is assigned to insufficient progesterone production or too high levels of the second female hormone, estrogen. If the estrogen is too much, then progesterone becomes relatively small, and the entire genital system is "under the authority" of estrogen - the cycle is delayed.
- Uremines - Also is the drug of progesterone, acts like duphaston.
- Postinar - The drug that is used for emergency contraception and calling the menstruation, but it does not fit the regularity of the monthly. Postinor causes severe bleeding and removes a fertilized egg, spermatozoa from the uterus.
- Combined oral contraceptives ( COOK ) - Preparations contain both estrogen, and progesterone, they are taken regularly during the cycle, making a break for 7 days at the end of each cycle. So the rhythm of menstruation is imposed. COC is also used for 3 months, after which they abruptly cancel the drug, which launches all cyclic processes in the body.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is able to stimulate the highlight of the pituitary hormone, which starts a new cycle. It happens against the background of reduced progesterone. A sharp drop in the level of progesterone causes rejection of the surface layer of the uterus - the period begin.
- Cyclovita - A complex of vitamins and minerals, which increases the sensitivity of the uterus and ovaries to the sex hormone and creates favorable conditions for the recovery of the cycle. The drug is accepted within 3 months.
It is important to know that when a monthly delay during several cycles, as well as with a very large delay ( a few weeks or months ) It is required to determine the cause of the delay, and after it is eliminated to assign cyclic hormonal therapy. Cyclic hormonal therapy is prescribed using progesterone and estrogen preparations. The purpose of such therapy is to restore the hormone levels and the natural rhythm of hormonal changes, "recall" all the structures regulating the cycle, how exactly all cyclic processes should flow.
What if you have a chest and stomach when delayed?
If the delay of menstruation is accompanied by pain at the bottom of the abdomen and in their chest pains, then this is most often a sign of pregnancy. The pain at the bottom of the belly can be felt by some women in those days when the embryo is embedded in the uterus mucousness, while nothing pathological occurs. The pain in the chest is associated with a change in the hormonal balance in the body, which are sensitively reacting the dairy glands - the growth of iron tissue and fluid delay is observed, which causes some soreness.
Pregnancy, however, maybe ectopic when the fruit egg is attached not to the mucous membrane of the uterus, but, for example, to the wall of the uterine tube. In this case, abdominal pain is rather intense. It is fraught with a rupture of the fallopian tube, which is dangerous for life. The same symptoms arise with a threatening early miscarriage at the first weeks after conception. Therefore, if there are all three symptoms, you should make a pregnancy test.
With a negative test, the cause of pain at the bottom of the abdomen can be an inflammatory process in the uterus ( Endometritis ) or in the ovaries ( adnexit ), It will also be observed from sex tract. In all cases of severe pain at the bottom of the abdomen, it is impossible to independently call monthly, even with a negative pregnancy test. It should be consistent with the gynecologist and make an ultrasound to eliminate the inflammatory process and ectopic pregnancy.
What is the associated cycle delay after childbirth?
Cycle delay in the first six months after delivery is a normal phenomenon. The female organism, which for 9 months did not start the menstrual cycle, gradually returns to the normal rhythm of the period regulation. While the woman feeds the breast, the prolactin hormone is highlighted in its body. It stimulates the formation of milk, but at the same time, suppresses the function of the ovaries and the ripening of the egg. Because of this, the cycle becomes longer, and the periods are delayed. This condition does not require the treatment or intervention of doctors. In the absence of another pathology, all hormonal changes in the female organism are gradually restored. In some cases, after delivery, menstruation is delayed due to the complications arisen after delivery.
The reason for the delay of menstruation after delivery can be:
- Abundant blood loss and pituitary damage ( The highest regulation of the menstrual cycle in the brain ) with the development of the deficit of the hormone-stimulating menstrual cycle ( Lack of pituitary gland );
- Thyroid dysfunction, which often occurs in women in the postpartum period, manifested by the deficiency of the thyroid hormones ( Hypothyroidism );
- Obesity, which in itself violates the metabolism and increases the level of men's sex hormones in the female organism;
- Postpartum depression that violates the reproductive system awakening process ( The organs regulating the menstrual cycle receive pulses from the brain );
- Infectious complications after childbirth, which cause inflammation, damage the mucous membrane of the uterus or disrupt the function of the ovaries.
Why occur selection when a monthly delay?
The delay of menstruation, which is accompanied by excretions from the genital organs, is almost always a sign of pathology. The discharge from the vagina can be whitish, gray-white color with an unpleasant odor, which indicates a pronounced inflammation of the mucous membrane of the uterus - endometritis. Inflammation disrupts the process of restoring the mucous after the month and the process of normal maturation. As a result, all cyclic processes in the uterus during the cycle are broken, slow down and occur in a lack of degree - monthly delayed. In case of endometritis, there can also be very abundant monthly after their delay and pulling pain at the bottom of the abdomen.
In chronic inflammation, a woman can often be marked by delay, especially if she lives sex and not protected. In this case, the pregnancy occurred is prematurely interrupted, and initially periods, as it should be, is delayed, and then blood discharge and pain arise. Blood selection when a monthly delay and positive pregnancy test point to the risk of abortion.
If the delay of menstruation is accompanied by brown "cargo" secretions before menstruation, this is a characteristic feature of endometriosis. Endometriosis is an unpretentious disease of the mucous membrane of the uterus, which grows into the wall of the uterus, disturbing its abbreviation. In case of endometriosis, there is often a high level of estrogen, so sometimes the cycle can delay.
Did you disappear? Do not know what is the reason, and do you need to worry? About why Menstruation may disappear, what to do with this, the staff of the "Clinic Expert" Perm is told: the doctor - an obstetrician-gynecologist Olga Valerievna Cherepanova and a doctor of ultrasound diagnostics Lyudmila Viktorkin Belkin.
- Olga Valerievna, Lyudmila Viktorovna, tell me, please, what menstrual cycle is considered the norm, and when should we say that menstruation disappeared? How long should the delay last, so that the woman understands: is it time to go to the gynecologist?
- Olga Cherepanova: Normally, a woman should have a cycle from 24 to 38 days. If the menstrual cycle is consistent with this period, then it is considered to be regular. Monthly delay for more than 38 days is already a call to come to the gynecologist.
In medical circles, there is a concept as amenorrhea. It can be said about it when women who up to this point had a normal menstrual cycle, there are no allocations for more than 3 months. If the woman has irregular periods (with the difference between them for more than two months), the amenorrhea is considered to be their absence for more than six months.
In any case, it is important to remember that the irregular cycle is already a reason to visit the gynecologist, without bringing yourself to a state when menstruation will not be at all.
- Lyudmila Belkin: Separately, it is worth saying about girls who are included in the reproductive age. They have primary amenorrhea, when it seems to be the term of the start of menstruation already approached, but it is not yet. This is not considered to be loss of menstruation, but the reasons should be consulted with a gynecologist.
- With the termination of the menstruation of blood discharge, there is no or there or they are, but may be scarce?
- Lyudmila Belkin: On the loss of menstruation (now we mean only those cases that are not the norm) can only be said when they are completely absent. Scooty allocations are another pathology.
- So, if a woman has monthly missing, for what reasons can it be? Surely it happens not only for diseases. For example, the first thing that comes to the head is pregnancy. Let's talk first to talk about cases when a woman does not need to worry that menstruation did not begin on time. Tell us about physiological reasons
- Olga Cherepanova: Among physiological reasons, three states of the woman can be called:
- Pregnancy, as mentioned. If a woman is pregnant, one of the first changes that she sees is the delay of menstruation. They will be absent throughout the pregnancy. A woman does a test, finds out that he is positive. In this case, it is necessary to sign up for a gynecologist to observe the changes in the body and the development of the future kid.
- Lactation. During this period, milk is formed in lactic glands.
- Menopause. If a woman over 50 years old, age-related changes are usually beginning to occur in its body, leading to the absence of menstruation. In the case when the health of a woman does not bother, but the menstrual discharge is disappeared, you can not go to the gynecologist: this is a normal process. However, in 50 years, pregnancy may also come, and then the cessation of menstruation indicates the relevant processes in the body.
Separately, I would like to say about contraception. Menstruation can for a while disappearing when receiving some contraceptives. With their help, it is possible, in particular, regulate the appearance of menstruation. If a woman, for example, goes on vacation and does not want to menstruate a month, then after consulting a gynecologist, it can take a contraceptive drug that allows to delay the appearance of menstruation. However, it must be remembered that not all oral contraceptives affect the body.
- What are the reasons for termination of menstruation, if we are talking about pathology? Under what diseases does this occur?
- Olga Cherepanova: Menstruation may disappear when:
- some diseases of the endocrine system;
- receiving any toxic drugs or the effects on the body of a patient of a number of chemicals;
- Weight change, in particular, obesity or a sharp decrease in body weight. Some patients ask us whether monthly abyss can be due to a diet. Such a risk is available: a sharp decrease in body weight negatively affects the hormonal background of women. For young girls, this is especially true, since they even have a minor weight loss can cause the disappearance of menstruation.
- Lyudmila Belkin: We often ask us whether monthly abyss may be due to stress. Yes they can.
- The cessation of menstruation occurs at the initial stages of pathology and is its first symptom? Or menstruation disappears when the disease is clearly expressed?
- Lyudmila Belkin: Since the absence of menstruation can be a consequence of many diseases, it is definitely impossible to say.
The girl may have a disturbance of the menstrual cycle for a long time, which will ultimately lead to the loss of menstruation, if it is not examined and not treated.
The absence of menstrual secretions often becomes one of the whole complex of manifestations.
This symptom can be the first call of the disease.
- Please tell us what to do a woman if she was missing for one time or another? What are the principles of treatment when stopping menstruation?
- Olga Cherepanova: The most important thing is to come to the gynecologist. Sometimes they ask how to return monthly by folk remedies if they disappeared. I will not say that it is not necessary to deal with self-medication (including with the help of the funds of traditional medicine): pathology is most often comprehensive, and choose treatment without a doctor and the necessary surveys is extremely difficult.
As soon as the body ranked the cycle violation and the lack of menstruation - you need to visit the doctor.
- Lyudmila Belkin: We reveal at what level there is a violation. The method of treatment and prescribed drugs depends on this. It is necessary to understand how a woman is regulated by the menstrual cycle. A number of biochemical processes occur, which begins in the brain and ends, reaching reproductive organs. On any of the stages may fail. The doctor is important to find out exactly where there is a problem, for which certain tests, procedures, inspections are carried out.
Treatment of pathology may be the following:
- a set of measures to adjust the hormonal background;
- In stress - sedatives, antidepressants, nootropics.
But this is not all methods of treatment.
- What is waiting for a woman at the reception of the gynecologist?
- Lyudmila Belkin: If there is no menstruation, at least two receptions will be needed, as well as mandatory ultrasound. The first reception is familiarizing, during which we collect history, inspect the reproductive organs and the dairy glands. I note that 50% of the successful diagnosis is correctly collected anamnesis.
- Can a woman not come to the clinic, and consult online, from home?
- Lyudmila Belkin: Most often this is not enough. The patient is worth come for a full-time consultation, because in connection with medical specificity, she will not be able to tell everything about themselves. But when inspection, the doctor will ask questions, the need for which in an interview is not obvious. Next, it will appoint a survey, including ultrasound. Then, with all the analyzes, the patient should come to the reception again.
According to the results, the doctor will be able to prescribe treatment. Repeated ultrasounds are also possible.
- Olga Cherepanova: In many cases, after we have decided on treatment, the patient for 3-6 months follows the recommendations of the gynecologist, and then comes again to control the disease. Perhaps on this reception will be established that the woman recovered. For example, under stress: the reason was found, a comprehensive treatment was carried out, the cycle was recovered, everything ended. Next, you can come to preventive inspections.
If pathology still remained, we continue to treat.
- Suppose the girl notices the absence of menstruation, but does not go to the gynecologist. How can she threaten her?
- Olga Cherepanova: Let's start with the fact that it can miss the beginning of pregnancy, if there were prerequisites for it.
As we said earlier, the absence of menstruation can also indicate problems in the reproductive system. There is a risk that a woman has a cyst in reproductive organs - so a woman can get to the operating table.
It may develop exhausted ovarian syndrome (menopause will come much earlier than the term).
One of the possible causes of termination of menstruation is to reduce the development of estrogen (female sex hormones). With a decrease in the number of these hormones, estrogen-dependent organs will suffer. It may be, for example, bones, leather, urinary system. The patient will feel the increased fatigue. It is possible to aggravate chronic stress, deterioration of the work of the brain.
In case of untimely treatment, other problems arise, for example associated with the cardiovascular system.
- How to prevent cessation of menstruation? Tell us about prevention
- Olga Cherepanova: It is necessary to regularly go to the reception to the gynecologist once a year and undergo an ultrasound study of a small pelvis and dairy glasses. Stresses should also be avoided, it is necessary to eat and generally lead a healthy lifestyle.
Julia Kovalenko talked
Sign up for the reception to the doctor - Akuster-gynecologist can be here You can sign up for ultrasound here.
Attention: services are not available in all cities
What will gynecological ultrasound show? What shows the MRI of a small pelvis in women? Men do not understand! PMS: Lyut's enemy or tamed beast? Even if you are a bit for ... What happens to the body when you 45?
Cherepanova Olga Valerievna, doctor - obstetrician gynecologist
Graduate of the Perm State Medical Academy of 2000.
In 2001 he graduated from the attendance in the specialty "Obstetrics and Gynecology".
Belkin Lyudmila Viktorovna, doctor of ultrasound diagnostics
Graduate of the Perm State Medical Academy of 1997. In 1998 he graduated from clinical boarding school with the specialty "Obstetrics and Gynecology". In the future, it was a specialization in ultrasound diagnostics. Doctors take in the "Expert Clinic" Perm at the address: ul. Monastic, 42a.
Delay of menstruation
- This is a violation of the menstrual function, which is manifested by the lack of another cyclic bleeding. Normally, the duration of the menstrual cycle ranges from 21 to 35 days (on average 28). If the cycle lasts longer, they talk about the delay.
To understand, from what day to consider the delay of menstruation, it is necessary to learn how to competently calculate the length of the cycle. You can not count from the last day of the previous month before the first day of the next bleeding. In gynecology, it is customary to use the scheme: from the first day of the current menstruation to the first day as follows.
Minor deviations from the estimated date of the start of menstrual bleeding (if the delay of menstruation lasts 2, 3, 5 or 6 days) are not considered pathology. For medical help, you should contact if the cycle has risen for 7-10 days or more. How much there can be a delay in each particular woman, there can not say any doctor if only the cause of ovarian dysfunction is pregnancy. In order for the cycle to recover, be sure to eliminate the reason provoking pathology.
- Causes of monthly delay
- Causes of menstruation delay are conditionally divided into:
- Natural causes of temporary lack of menstruation:
- Pregnancy. There are obvious signs of pregnancy before delayed monthly - nausea (more often in the morning), vomiting, exacerbation / change of taste sensations, diseases of the mammary glands, the change in their size, the lack of sexual desire. To exclude or confirm this reason for the delay of menstruation, you need to do a test.
- Lactation. In the period of breastfeeding, increased prolactin production is observed. This hormone blocks ovulation. After stopping the lactation, the menstrual cycle is restored for two or three months.
Teenage years. A frequent reason explaining why the delay is if the girl is not pregnant. During puberty, the "short-term amenorrhea" is considered a physiological norm. After one or two years after Menarche, a permanent cycle is established.
- Preclimacteric period (perimenopausa). Sign of aging organism. Women over 45 years old are observed. Every year the delay of menstruation is becoming increasingly frequent and long. Then menstrual bleeding stop completely (climax).
- Pathological causes of the temporary absence of menstruation:
- Gynecological / endocrine diseases. Among the most common diseases that cause temporary lack of menstruation:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome. The production of male sex hormones increases and the synthesis of female is reduced. Due to the dominance of the first, no ovulation occurs, the egg cell can not get out of the follicle. In addition to frequent delays, there may be: male type exhaustion (hair on face), acne rash, fast weight gain. Incompretable elimination of this reason for the delay of menstruation leads to infertility.
- Adnexitis (inflammatory process in ovaries, uterine pipes). The synthesis processes of hormones responsible for the regular menstrual cycle are violated.
- Endometriosis (pathological growth of endometrial cells outside the inner layer of the walls of the uterus).
- Myoma uterus (benign tumor education).
- Endometrite (inflammatory damage to the mucous membrane).
- Disorders of the functions of the thyroid.
- Walnut diseases, flu.
- Displacement of installed intrauterine spirals.
- Getting sunburn.
- Infections of the urogenital system. For example, the delay of menstruation may occur during the thrush, if it is not treated for a long time.
- Abortion. Due to the interruption of pregnancy, hormonal imbalance arises. Also, the delay of menstruation 10-20 days after an abortion may be due to the removal of excessive amounts of uterine tissues, which come out in the form of blood during menstrual bleeding.
- The short-term delay of monthly develops and as a result of the drug abortion - the reception of Posnin-type drugs, "Escapel".
- Reception of drugs. The reason for the delay, if the test is negative, can be held in the reception of a woman: antidepressants, anabolic hormones, anti-ridicular products, diuretic tablets, combined hormone contraceptives, corticosteroid hormones, cytostatic drugs, funds for the treatment of endometriosis ("Zoladex, Buserelin", "DIFherlin" and etc.). 2-3 months after cancellation, the menstrual cycle is restored.
- Refusal to receive hormonal contraceptives. There is a syndrome of the hypership of the ovaries. It is characterized by a delay of monthly duration of 20 days to several months. Normally, the cycle is normalized in 2-4 months. If this does not happen, additional intake of drugs aimed at stimulating the ripening of an egg ("Pergonal") is necessary. Alternative to them may be preparations that improve the work of the pituitary gland ("Clomiphene"). In the future, it is not recommended to use hormone contraceptives that caused hyperatorship syndrome. Also, the delay in menstruation due to the cancellation of drugs is observed if cytostatic drugs were taken (cell strokes are inhibited or completely suppressed the process of cell division), pills for the treatment of endometriosis.
- Physical overwork. Due to serious physical exertion, the production of hormones leading to the absence of menstrual bleeding is observed. Nature seems to protect the female organism so that it is no longer weak during menstruation. After reducing loads, the cycle is restored.
- The presence of excess weight. Due to obesity, estrogen hormone is transformed into androgen, a change in the menstrual cycle occurs. Also, obese women often observed hyperandrode - endocrine pathology characterized by a sharp increase in the level of male hormones, which also leads to a temporary absence of menstruation.
- Change climatic belt, stress.
- Dystrophy, sharp weight loss. The reason for the delay of menstruation (except for pregnancy) can consist in insufficient nutrition. The body's reaction in such a situation is similar to the one that occurs during physical overwork.
Hereditary predisposition. It is impossible to assume that the woman inherited from the mother a tendency to frequent menstrual cycle failures. The situation is explained by the inheritance of the disease, due to which the dysfunction of ovaries is developing.
Chronic body intoxication. The reception of narcotic substances, excessive drinking alcohol provoke a hormonal failure, which is why there is a delay of menstruation.
If you have found similar symptoms, immediately consult a doctor. It is easier to prevent the disease than to deal with the consequences.
Diagnosis of monthly delay
- The examination required when a monthly delay (if the test is negative).
- To identify the reasons for the delay of menstruation, the following studies can be appointed by a gynecologist:
- Gynecological examination on the chair (eliminating the presence of an inflammatory process, pregnancy).
- Analysis on the STI (to exclude mycoplasmosis, gonorrhea, syphilis, trichomonosis, ureaplasmosis, etc.).
- Ultrasound of adrenal glands, small pelvis organs, thyroid gland (it makes it possible to make sure the lack of uterine / ectopic pregnancy, endocrine and gynecological diseases, tumor neoplasms).
- Scraping of the internal uterine layer for further histological research.
Computed tomography, radiography, encephalography, magnetic resonance tomography for the restriction of the pituitary gland (amenorrhea may be a consequence of brain appendage diseases).
Blood test on the level of hCG, pituitary hormones, ovarian and other glands.
If during the study, diseases that caused the delay in the monthly, the gynecologist prescribes the patient to the consultation of narrow specialists (psychotherapist, endocrinologist, nutritionist, etc.).
How is the treatment of monthly delay
Treatment of delay provides for the elimination of the disease, due to which the menstrual cycle was shot. Special medicines for solving the problem described does not exist. Immediately after identifying the provoking factor and blocking its negative impact on the female organism, the periodicity of menstruation is restored.
Medicines such as "Dinoprost", "Myfepristone" are abortive and are not intended exclusively for stimulating menstrual bleeding. Their reception leads to a violation of the hormonal background, which only aggravates the situation in the future. Therefore, to use them if the monthly disappeared due to pregnancy, it is impossible.
- How to cause menstruation during delay
- Regarding safe ways to help quickly cause monthly during delay are:
- Taking a hot bath. The temperature of the recruited water should be such that it is uncomfortable to lie in it. The "thermal session" should not last longer than 20-30 minutes.
Increase the frequency of sexual acts.
- Active sports training (if the reason does not lift in physical overwork).
- Among the effective folk recipes used in the delay:
- To eat on the pinch of the green parsley 4 times a day. Before swallowing very thoroughly.
- Pour a liter of boiling water 150 g of parsley. Boil about 10 minutes. After filping drinking the remedy at half a glass twice a day. The best result can be achieved if you use the recipe regularly a week before the beginning of the estimated date of menstruation.
- Pour a glass of folus in 3 glasses of boiling water. Insist for an hour. Drink 200 ml of dark fluid. Monthly should begin the next day.
Mix 4 spoons of chamomile with 3 Valerian spoons and 3 spoons of mint. Pour 2 glasses of boiling water. Insist for 10-20 minutes. Strain. After cooling, take 100 ml 2 times a day. Course treatment - 1 month.
- Mix 2 spoons of nettle leaves, nine, souls, ardor, yarrow, Rhodiola pink, rosehip. Pour a liter of steep boiling water. Insist in the thermos 12 hours. Strain. During the day, it is necessary to drink a liter of a ragger that contributes to the beginning of the menstruation.
- During the delay in menstruation, drugs can also be used (only for the prescription of the doctor!):
"Pulsatill". Homeopathic pills based on a shot of meadow. Take 5-7 granules under the course for 3 days.
"Dufeston". Take 5 days for 2 tablets.
If there are no monthly half a year
Delay monthly for a period of more than six months is amenorrhea. It can not be called a simple disease. Among the problems caused by amenorrhea:
Also significantly increases the risk of osteoporosis, which is fraught with frequent fractures and dislocation.
The reasons that cause a delay in a period of more than half a year, the same as during a delay for several days. Therefore, treatment is also to eliminate the factors provoked the gynecological problem.
- Prevention of amenorrhea
- Amenorrhea prevention contributes:
- A visit to the gynecologist 2 times a year.
- Annual visit to the endocrinologist.
- Refusal of bad habits - smoking, alcohol, drugs, overeating.
- Sports, active lifestyle.
- Timely and competent treatment of colds.
- Maintaining normal body weight (elimination of a sharp set / weight loss). Full nutrition.
- Normalization of excessive physical exertion.
- The elimination of stressful situations, emotional disorders.
- Regular sex life.
Selection of safe hormone contraceptives with a gynecologist-endocrinologist (not independently!).
Contact a gynecologist for advice The woman should, if the lack of periods are 7 days or more.
This article is placed exclusively in cognitive purposes and is not a scientific material or professional medical council.
The delay in the monthly - the failure of the menstrual cycle, notice which is possible by the absence of critical days on time from 35 days. The symptom may occur at any age, as it can lead to a lot of reasons.
If the selection does not appear on time up to 5-7 days, after which it is not necessary for themselves, it is not a pathology. In the event that the failure lasts longer or happens more than once, it is necessary to make an appointment with the gynecologist.
The sign of the delay of the monthly one is their absence. However, it should be carefully taken to its state and watch well-minded. Additional symptoms may indicate the cause of the failure. These include headaches, a sharp set or weight loss, nausea, enhancing chest sensitivity, general physical weakness and others.Do you have symptoms of monthly delay?
Only a doctor can diagnose the disease.
Do not postpone consultation - call the phone
+7 (495) 775-73-60
The causes of the delay of menstruation may be mass, but most often the delay occurs during pregnancy. So, if the critical days do not occur, you must first make a pregnancy test (sold on any pharmacy). For the maximum accurate result, it is recommended to purchase 2-3 tests of different firms at once.
During pregnancy, a woman can experience light nausea, sharp changes in the mood, painful sensations in the chest area and her swelling. The absence of additional signs does not exclude pregnancy.
In addition to the test, you can hand over the content of the content in the body of the chorionic gonadotropic hormone (HCG), which will give a more accurate answer.
If both surveys show the absence of pregnancy, and it does not occur monthly, it is necessary to consult a gynecologist as soon as possible to identify the exact reason.
Ectopic pregnancy, ovarian polycystosis, tumor education in the field of female genital organs, inflammation in the pelvic zone - all this can lead to a menstrual cycle failure.
Most of these diseases need emergency diagnosis and treatment, so do not hinder with a visit to the gynecologist.
The symptom of the monthly delay can provoke a serious emotional or physical stress, mental overload, lack of rest.
Often it is precisely the failure of the menstrual cycle. Thus, the woman's body shouts about help, and if you do not hear it, other aids can add to the delay.
Flight from a hot country to cold and vice versa, accompanied by a sharp change of sleep and wake mode, often entails a menstrual cycle failure.
In most cases, the situation is normalized by itself over time.
The standard period of delay of menstruation in 5-7 days may also be a call of the body for help if the failure is caused by compliance with a strict diet.
Many women who want to quickly lose extra kilograms, in pursuit of slimness often forget about health. Any diet should be carried out under the supervision of a specialist. In addition, in no case should not be included in the diet sharply, as the rapid entry entails stress for the body.
Therefore, it is important to balance your nutrition, preferably with an appeal to a professional nutritionist.
Hormonal restructuring of the body
The common cause of the latency of the menstrual cycle is a hormonal failure associated with the work of the thyroid gland. This is especially true of the period of puberty or the climax threshold.
The same applies to long-term reception, and then a sharp cessation of taking hormonal drugs.
In this case, the gynecologist can recommend consultation of the endocrinologist.
During the period of pregnancy and for some time after delivery, women have no monthly.
You should not forget about the need for contraception after childbirth, since the lack of critical days does not mean an exceptional pregnancy. The first ovulatory cycle, as a rule, begins imperceptibly for a woman, and without proper protection, it is great for the chance to get pregnant.
Having found a long-lasting delay of critical days, as well as brown discharge when a monthly delay, it is necessary to seek help from a specialist.
During the diagnostics process, the following techniques are used:
The survey is desirable to conduct in the same clinic in which a specialist accepts. The fact is that analyzes of each laboratory have their own reference values, and equipment indicators. So the doctor will know exactly what is happening with the body of the patient.
In the absence of problems from the point of view of gynecology, the doctor can send to a consultation to a nutritionist, an endocrinologist or psychotherapist.
Answers to common questions
Monthly delay: What to do?
When delaying more than 5-7 days, a pregnancy test should be done (if sexual intercourse has occurred) and make an appointment to the gynecologist.
Is it possible to call monthly at home?
Any independent actions can seriously harm health and, in particular, the reproductive system. To do something without prior approval with the doctor is categorically prohibited.
How many days can be the delay of menstruation?
Normal term for delay - 5-7 days once. When repetition, the situation is better to turn to the gynecologist.
Is it possible to speed up the monthly?
Accelerate their appearance without hovering your health, it is impossible. Any stimulation can be fraught with serious complications.
Didn't find answering your question?
Our specialists are ready to advise you by phone:
Why no monthly What is the reason for the lack of menstruation, although all the expected time of the arrival of the "red days of the calendar" has long been behind and the pharmacy test for pregnancy is negative? Delays of menstruation in girls at 1, 2, 3 and 5 days and more - quite frequent phenomenon. What to do with frequent delays and what doctor should you go in this case?
To begin with - not to fall in extremes: uncomfortable to rejoice or fall into despair and panic. The reasons why there are no menstruation, there may be many, but usually they are reduced to two mains - to the coming pregnancy, or to the manifestations of failure in the work of the ovaries. The absence of a monthly cycle in the menopausal period is a separate, independent theme that we will consider later.
What a normal female cycle.
The beginning of the cycle is detected from the first day of menstruation. Duration it is on average for 27-30 days. In gynecology, the norm is considered to be cycle 21-35 days. An important factor in this matter is its regularity, not the duration. Delayed periods recognized to count the period that exceeds five days. Until two times a year, such delays are considered the norm. In order to control the offensive or delay of monthly bleeding, each woman should be a special calendar, noting the day of the beginning of the next menstruation. In this case, the failures in the cycle will immediately be noticeable.
Causes of monthly delay
So .., the girl in juice did not come monthly, negative tests or dubious - what could it be with the greatest degree of probability? After all, this can be observed in different age periods of the life of a woman: during the period of puberty, in the reproductive phase, in the premenophasis and to be called by physiological or pathological causes. Consider the main ones.
A frequent reason why no monthly occurred on time is pregnancy. It happens the planned and long-awaited, joyful event for both partners. But it also happens to be an unexpected fact that is considered unlikely and it is difficult to believe in it. And girls are trying to find one hundred dollars any explanations, except for pregnancy, for example: "It was my first contact", "We rarely deal with it," "I still didn't have a virgin and penetration," "partner controls itself," "I use contraceptive means "," Sex was only anal and on a safe day ", etc. But none of this options gives 100% guarantees that the girl will not get pregnant. Fertilization is excluded only in the case of the complete absence of any forms of sexual proximity, contraceptive means only minimize the risk of undesirable conception, but cannot fully exclude it!
- Therefore, if there was an unforeseen and monthly delayed with the arrival of 3-5-7 days, and in the previous month, a woman had sexual contacts, then it is possible to determine the pregnancy in the earliest periods with the help of special methods. However, to start the diagnosis of the possible replenishment of the family is better from the visit to the gynecologist, first of all - to eliminate ectopic pregnancy.
- Fig. 1. The first signs of pregnancy in the early stages.
- What will help to understand, delay or pregnancy:
- Pharmacy test;
- Measurement of basal temperature;
Surrender analysis of blood on hCG;
Ultrasound of a small pelvis;
A visit to the gynecologist.
2. Failure in the work of ovaries (dysfunction)
- What will help to understand, delay or pregnancy:
- Suppose you have no monthly, negative tests. Irregularity and oscillations in the duration of the menstrual cycle, systematic delays over 5-10 days, alternation of scant and abundant menstrual bleeding, talk about serious disabilities in women's health. Early arrival or lagging menstruation for 5 or more days and confirmed by blood test on hCG and ultrasound of a small pelvis lack of pregnancy can talk about ovarian dysfunction.
- This disease is associated with violation of the production of female sex hormones and occurs for various reasons. These can be hormonally-dependent diseases, inflammatory processes of uterus, appendages, stress, aggressive diet and sports, tumors, emergency contraception (postinor), the reception of some drugs, etc.
What to do in this case:
Uzi small pelvis organs; A visit to the gynecologist-endocrinologist.
3. Other influence factors Period of puberty.
Irregular menstruation with frequent delays are commonful things in adolescents. This is quite natural, because at this age the reproductive system of the girl is actively formed. Against the background of these changes, hormonal oscillations are possible, which can lead to menstrual failures. That is why many girls have monthly delayed on time from 5-10 days and up to 1-2 months. Doctors gynecologists warn that monthly delays in the first year from their start - the norm. If, after this period, the cycle of the arrival of critical days was not improved, the girl needs to take a reception to the gynecologist-an endocrinologist. Stress.
The state of the central nervous system is another factor that can affect the arrival of menstruation. If a woman lives in a state of constant stress, her monthly cycle can fail. So, being waiting for lagging menstruation, analyze the events of recent times. It is possible that you are just perpelled - therefore the delay. Sharp weight loss.
The reason for the delay of menstruation can be a decrease in body weight below 45.0-42.5 kg. This leads to the termination of the production of female sex hormones - estrogen, which regulate many processes in the female body and, first of all, the correctness and sequence of phases of the menstrual cycle. As a result of this reason, the periods are redeemed or not occur at all. It is "insurance by nature", because if the woman is extremely exhausted, she does not have enough strength to endure and irrigate the child. However, in order to disappear cycle, it is not necessary to lose weight to these numbers. The reason for stopping menstruation can be just a sharp weight loss (if the woman of the average set per week loses about 1 kg or more). Also, as the strict vegetarian diet and deficit of proteins, fats and coalways can negatively affect the reproductive organs. So do not be very surprised if, after another diet or reception of dubious drugs, you will have a monthly cycle. Sundaying body weight.
Women's sex hormones - estrogens are produced not only in the ovaries, but also in subcutaneous fatty tissue. That is why in the body of women with obesity of these hormones is produced much more than that of thin hinds. As a result of such a hormonal imbalance, the central nervous system blocks the production of estrogen in the ovaries, failures begin and the monthly does not come. Change climate.
A sharp change of climatic belt, for example, from moderate to subtropical and vice versa, affects the hormonal background and shifts ovulation. Moreover, the output of the egg can shift both forward and forth. And in some cases - to occur twice in one cycle. That is why some women come back from the sea are pregnant. Therefore, a trip to a warm resort can be viewed as one of the options for treating infertility. Reception of hormonal tablets.
During the regular reception of hormonal contraceptives, the responsible structures of the brain, as well as the ovaries, are blocked and rest. In healthy women after the cessation of their use of tablets, the cycle is rapidly restored. In the presence of problems in the body or incorrectly choosing a drug, monthly delays for a week-other are inevitable. So the abolition of contraceptives, however,, like their selection, should not be carried out independently, based on the girlfriend's councils or "experts" from the Internet. Reception of emergency concentrations.
Such drugs as ("Escapel" and "Postinor") can lead to a failure of menstruation.
- The next periods with uncomplicated abortion usually come under due time. The countdown begins as follows - the first day of menstruation is the day of abortion or tablets, if a pharmacological abortion is made. Critical days in due time can talk about possible complications (failures in the work of the ovaries, damage to the mucous membrane of the uterus, the remains of the products of conception, inflammatory process, etc.). Well, of course, a new pregnancy when refusing to apply contraceptive means.
- Do not start menstruation due to the following reasons:
- Diseases of the thyroid gland;
the beginning of Klimaks;
problems with weight both in that and the other way;
☛ colds. What if there is no monthly?
Menstruation delay not exceeding 5-7 days and arising in rare cases, modern gynecology is not regarded as pathology. The women's cycle is a subtle mechanism dependent on the influence of many external and internal factors.
How is it more correct to enroll in such situations when it seems to come, not monthly delayed?
To begin with, it should be understood that this is a delay or pregnancy? To the question for what reason failed, only an experienced gynecologist on the basis of inspection, analyzes and full examination can be answered. If the fetal egg in the uterus was not identified, the direction of further examination and treatment is completely dependent on the cause that caused a cycle violation. These questions are within the competence of a physician of the gynecologist-endocrinologist.
If this pregnancy and she is desirable, you get into account, observe the obstetrician-gynecologist, giving birth safely and get the long-awaited replenishment of the family.
If, due to some reasons, pregnancy is currently not included in your plans, the development of further events goes on a completely different scenario (see how to interrupt pregnancy in early terms is a medical abortion).
Where and to which doctor to go when a monthly delay
Therefore, if it did not come on the time menstruation, there are doubts about a possible conception - visit the gynecologist's doctor! Our clinic offers help on this issue - high-class specialists work here, one of the best in Moscow! It is the gynecologists-endocrinologists to conduct the necessary diagnostics, they will establish the cause of the girl's delay from the girl, will offer various options for further behavioral tactics depending on the current situation and your wishes!
The main reason for the latency of menstruation is pregnancy, so if menstruation has not arrived on time, any woman goes to the pharmacy for the dough. If the pregnancy has not been confirmed and the test is negative, the question arises: why did the delay of menstruation occurred and what to do now?
Reception gynecologist - 1000 rubles. Consultation doctors according to the results of ultrasound, analyzes - 500 rubles.! .Could there be a delay of menstruation if the test is negative?
May in the following cases: .Woman hospital
Menstrual cycle is associated with several organs. The process involves: hypothalamic-pituitary brain system, ovaries and uterus. The failure of their work leads to a lack of menstruation. The test is not mistaken: in this case, the woman is not pregnant. The reason for amenorrhea is the problems in the body. .Incorrect use of test
The test may be wrong in several cases. If a woman is pregnant, saw a lot of water from the evening, accepted a diuretic medicine or suffers from the diseases of the urinary tract, in which the removal of HCG slows down. Test fighting
The work of any express test is based on the definition of hCG hormone (chorionic gonadotropin). During pregnancy, the level of this hormone increases in the urine, and less than a month reaches a concentration of 10-25 MME / ml. This positive result and shows the test. Overdue or poor-quality test, even with high hCG will show a negative result.
What if the test is negative, but there is no menstruation?
If there is no monthly, and the pregnancy test is negative, you need to repeat the check in a week. Urine for testing should be collected early in the morning - the first portion. Do not take diuretic medicines, limit yourself in drinking from the evening. Upon delay, we take care of the situation attentively - consult a good gynecologist.
Causes of monthly delay with negative test
- The situation may arise due to different reasons. They depend on the health status of a woman and the true delay period. It is important to understand exactly when the last menstruation was. In any case, the delay of critical days is not a reason for panic: it is not always a pregnancy or illness. We will analyze the delay periods. Monthly delay for one day
- Menstruation failure. This is possible
- When changing the climate, accumulated fatigue. The cycle is shifted and when taking some drugs, in particular, antibiotics. The delay for one day is nothing terrible. Conclusion: On the first day of the delay, you do not need to do anything. You are pregnant, but the test is made early
. In the instructions for tests it is written that you can test the pregnancy from the first day of delay. Gynecologists argue that it is not. It happens that the level of hCG is low and the test does not feel even in a week. Sometimes a woman does not know when and what day the conception occurred, so it is incorrectly considered the term.
Menstrual selection detains polyp
. The blockage of the cervix polype leads to atresia holding the release of menstrual blood. Then even if the critical days began, the blood remains inside the uterus for some time. This pathology is called hemotometer. When the uterus is filled with blood - it is swelling, the blood inside is stuffed and spoiled. This condition is a direct threat to life.
If during the menstrual cycle, when the monthly periods should come, there is no selection, but the loin hurts, the bottom of the abdomen, nausea, and at the same time the temperature is increased, it is necessary to immediately sign up for the gynecologist.
Seven days menstruation delay
Is this a state dangerous and is it always talking about pregnancy? Not! The egg cell can leave the ovary with the delay, so monthly delayed for a week, even if the woman is not pregnant! It is necessary to wait 3-4 days and pass the blood test to hCG. Analyzes will definitely show if there is a pregnancy. If you are analyzed twice, you can pass online test for hCG
Menstruation delay for ten days
If the test gives a negative result, there are no longer menstruation, it is necessary to think: most likely there is a pregnancy, but with a negative test it can be said that it develops incorrectly or even froze, in connection with this level of gonadotropin is less than usual. A week later, if menstruation does not begin, you need to turn to the gynecologist, pass the tests on the hCG and pass ultrasound.
- Delay of menstruation for 15 days If there is no menstruation delay on the 15th day - this is a serious concern. In theory, at this time there should be a new ovulation.
- The cause of large delays is not always a normal pregnancy: Anemia
- . The low level of hemoglobin leads to the fact that the female organism begins to "save" blood blocking menstruation. Body weight, significantly lower than the norm
- . Lose weight is 10-15 kg per month, you can earn amenorrhea. Inflammation of ovarian
- . When inflammation, the output of the egg. The production of hormones is disturbed, which causes amenorrhea. Diseases of the uterus
- . This category includes endometritis, organ atrophy, endometrial hypoplasia. With these pathologies, the functional layer of the endometrium is thinned and does not donate when menstruation. Accordingly, there are no bloody secretions. When inflammation, the temperature rises, the belt is hurt, the stomach in the area of the uterus. Pituitary tumor
- . The reason - hormonal changes in the body leading to the temporary termination of menstruation - amenorrhea. The tumor disrupts the work of the thyroid gland and the adrenal glands - it is in these organs that hormones are produced. Placental insufficiency
- . Since the embryo does not receive a sufficient amount of nutrients, the pregnancy is poorly developing. Polycystic ovarian
. In this case, cysts are formed in the ovary. As a result, the secretion of estrogen is disturbed, and a woman has a menstrual cycle. The menstrual function can be recovered, but then comes back again.
- Severe diseases and infections . Weakened organism may not be menstruated in the nearest menstrual cycle
- Psychological reasons False pregnancy.
In this case, menstruation in negative test is a pattern. With false pregnancy, signs of pregnancy are caused by self-sustainment. It happens if the woman is afraid to become pregnant or, on the contrary, he wants to have children.
- Stress . When depressed mood, it is blocked by the production of the necessary hormones with a hypothalamic-pituitary system.
- Causes of long-term delay of critical days associated with abnormal pregnancy Anambrional pregnancy
- . Embryo does not develop inside the fruit egg. Ectopic pregnancy
. With this pathology, the fruit is fixed and is not developing in the uterus, but in other reproductive bodies: in the ovary, cervical, eggs, peritoneum.
. The fruit was, but died. . If the re-test for pregnancy is negative, and menstruation does not occur, you need to consult a doctor, pass an ultrasound and a complete examination.
Symptoms that will tell the cause of the delay . Hurts chest and menstruation delayed
To say for sure whether there is a pregnancy at a delay or not for this sign can not. The chest often hurts with PMS, before month and during pregnancy. Nobuchy painful breasts in fact is related to the tissue of tissue caused by hormonal changes. If the mammary glands not only hurt, but also increased in the amount, the pregnancy is quite likely. All signs of pregnancy, you can see here. . When delayed monthly scant pink or brown highlights
These are symptoms indicating a pipe abortion for ectopic pregnancy. If the embryo has reached large sizes, the pipe break is possible. This state is very dangerous. The same symptoms have a familiar miscarriage on early. This is usually due to genetic and immunological reasons. Such bleeding during a negative test should not be left without diagnosis, regardless of the date of the delay. . When the delay pulls the lower back, the stomach. Hurt at the bottom of the belly
These are characteristic symptoms of miscarriage, ectopic or frozen pregnancy. The same pains are when the pipe or the ovary is broken. Easy selection and pain can also be with blood delay in the uterus, sexual diseases.
Delay temperature - 37 and above
Increased body temperature speaks of an inflammatory process. . If we are talking about basal temperature (in the rectum), it is a symptom that ovulation has passed. During pregnancy, the basal temperature is held within 37-37.2, and when pregnant or pregnancy, the indicator decreases.
Climax delay and breast feeding
Menstruation delay during climax (after 40-45 years) . The first sign of the preclimberic period in all women - the delay of menstruation. This is due to a decrease in the concentration of genital hormones. Changes in the duration of the menstrual cycle can reach up to 90 days, while the selection becomes scarce. Menstruation may not come for several months, but then the cycle is restored.
In women over 40 years old, the ability to conceive is reduced, but pregnancy in this case is still possible. Endometrium at this age is thickened, which leads to late uterine bleeding. If menstruation delay is noted after 40 years, even with a negative test, it is necessary to sign up for a gynecologist and make an ultrasound.
Delayed menstruation with breastfeeding
When feeding, it is usually not occurring (the so-called lactation amenorrhea), but this does not mean that pregnancy is excluded. Hoping for lactation, a woman does not go to the gynecologist until the fruit starts to move. On this period, the abortion is already banned, although childbirth with a small interval is undesirable.
- How to cause monthly delay: more precise how to create a big problem It is technically possible to cause menstruation independently, but gynecologists categorically prohibit it, because the cause of the delay is not clear and most often such amateurness leads to strong bleeding, deterioration of the state, enhance inflammation, up to peritonitis.
- Most often on the Internet advise to call menstruals as follows: . Take a hot bath with water
- . At elevated pressure, this method will lead to a hypertonic crum. With thrombosis of the veins - to the extension of blood vessels and to hemorrhage. In the presence of thrombus, the tomb of the thrombus and embolism is guaranteed (blockage of vessel thrombus). Take in large doses vitamin C
- Women suffering from the stone formation in the bladder and kidneys and the bladder (after 30 years this problem is all) after such a vitaminization of the body can be collected in the hospital. It is dangerous for pregnant women - miscarriage will not happen, but how will such an acid blow will affect the fruit, it's hard to say. This also applies to the Council to drink concentrated infants of ginger and parsley. These medicinal plants contain a greater dose of ascorbins and a lot more. Strengthen intimate life
- . Perhaps monthly and may occur thanks to the tide of blood during sexual intercourse. But if there is some pathology in the body, it is better to identify it and cure. The onset of menstruation only fails to go to the gynecologist for the month. Then everything will repeat. Take medicinal tinctures
. In the circle of herbs, stimulating menstruation include: Vasilek, soul man, rosehip, yarrow, netties, ninewide and dispute. Through self-treatment may be a gloomy. Want to walk in red acne and constantly hide? Forward - collect herbs!
Drink decoction onion husks
. Frank nasty. It will help or not know, but the disgusting sensations on the coming day are guaranteed.
- Gynecologists advise: if there was a delay - do not risk! Contact your good gynecologist, examine, do ultrasound. Modern gynecology easily and quickly diagnoses the causes of amenorrhea and eliminates it. What threatens menstruation delay
- It depends on the cause of the delay. Planned pregnancy
- . The main reason for the delay is pregnancy, for many married couples is a long-awaited event. Assuming pregnancy needs to take an analysis on HGC and ultrasound the uterus to make sure that everything is fine with the fruit. Unwanted pregnancy
. Again, you need to visit the gynecologist and clarify the term. Up to 6 weeks can make a safe medical abortion that will provoke miscarriages.
. First of all, you need to know what caused the delay of menstruation. Hazardous reasons should be treated especially dangerous: frozen and ectopic pregnancy, inflammation of the uterus and ovaries, blood delay in the uterus. All this needs to be done in the clinic - diagnose amenorrhea and treat Amenorrhea at home is stupid and dangerous. Where to apply when delayed menstruation in St. Petersburg